If It Means a Lot to You

Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By.

Jeremy's POV

Sierra's dad had always had mixed feelings about me. He liked the fact that I was nice and supportive of anything Sierra wanted to do. He didn't like the fact that right after highschool we moved in together. He hated it when he came to our first place and saw there was only one bed. Speaking of one bed: Sex. That's one of the many things I hate living without when I'm touring.
I miss so much about Sierra; The way she smells, the way her skin feels pressed against mine, the way her lips taste. I miss it all. It's not the big things that you miss, but it's all the small things(sorry for the blink 182 tie in). The way she looks at me sometimes, the time she tripped while we were touring a lighthouse in North Carolina and I caught her before she could spill a drink all over this bald guy with a huge nose. The little things seem so much bigger when you're without the one you love. You always look over the tiny moments...but you never realize how much you truely enjoy them until their scarce.
Now that she's not here I keep trying to keep her on my mind all the time. I close my eyes and I can still see her laying in the bed next to me, looking so fragile as she dreams and I always hope she is dreaming of us, because I know that's where all of my dreams go to.
I sometimes don't call or talk to her. I do it because I know she cries alot when I'm gone. I start to think maybe it's better if I let her be to herself. It kills me but I'm only looking out for her.

Sierra's POV

My dad's coming over today. I really, really miss Jeremy. He's all I think about. When he's aways,sometimes he doesn't call. My mind always wonders to the temptations he faces and I began to wonder if he's gave in to one of them,or a few of them. I don't know why he does it but it hurts so bad. Like right now, I know he's not doing anything. No show right now,or today. It's too early for them to be sight seeing or doing anything music biz like,but too late for them to still be sleeping.
Then I start to think maybe the bus has crashed. Maybe when the bus stopped at some ghetto gas station and he got shot in a robbery. So I start to worry. I bite my nails, I pull my hair, I cry some. I cry alot when he's gone. Sometimes I cry because I'm so happy that he's mine. Sometimes I cry because I miss him. Sometimes I cry because I'm jealous of people that get to stay with their boyfriends 24/7. But I cry alot.
It's noon. Dad knocks on the door. "One shampooer!" Dad walked into my apartment.
"Hey Dad." I wiped away a tear from my eye,I had been crying. I miss Jeremy.
"What'd wrong?" How had he seen one little tear?
"Nothing." I lied. "So how does this thing work?" I asked playing around with the shampooer,trying to change the subject.
"You miss him don't you?" Dad asked.
I sighed. "Yeah. I really, really." I broke down and let out a sob. "I really miss him!" My voice broke. I put my face in my hands and sobbed. "Nobody ever tells you how hard this is to get so used to somebody and then they're just gone!"
Dad rubbed my shoulder. "Honey, you remember when my dad died?"
"Yeah." I sniffed.
"That's how your grandma felt,but she was in a worse situation."
"Grandpa wasn't coming back." I sobbed again. I was getting dizzy.
"Exactly, and you will see Jeremy again."
"But what if on the road." I could barely breathe "He." Breathe Sierra. "He." Just breathe. "He finds someone better than me?"
"First of all I think you're great."
"You're my dad."
"I know,but Jeremy seems like a,"he coughed"smart,young man." Dad's never really,really liked Jeremy. "And I for one have the feeling that you'll see him again."

Jeremy's POV

Some guys put the ring in the bottom of a champagne glass, what if she drank the ring. Some guys just get on one knee, that's classy but where is the surprise in that? Some guys make crop circles with "will you marry me?" wrote in them. So many men propose everyday in so many different ways. Why can't I propose correctly? Should I write her something big and long expressing my love for her, shoudl there be roses, or cake? Cake?! What the hell who uses cake?
Write out will you marry me on a cake? No. No. Damn. Sierra is the best thing of my life and all I want to do is give her a moment she will remember. I need inspiration,
So I just turn to what I always get information from.
"Hello baby." I sang.
"Hey sweetie." Sierra's sweet voice was better than any damn melody my band could ever play.
"Sierra I miss ou." I told her. Everyone would find me a pansy if they knew that some nights, when there's a chill in the air and I get really lonely, I cry. I miss her so damn much and I can't stop it.
"I miss you too."
"Tell me something good." I begged her.
"Umm. Like phone sex?" She asked.
"No, no." I laughed. "Let's talk about memories. Us together when we were kids. At school."
That's when I knew how I would propose to her, I would go to our old highschool. Play a show there with ADTR, and while singing one of our love songs, drop on one knee and show her the ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait. It's tough to write because,due to family related stuff, by boyfriend had to move, all of a sudden,with no goodbye. he moved to another state and i really miss him. now im in a long distance relationship so i get what the characters are going through more but it hurts like hell... :(