Sequel: This Love I Confess
Status: Finished

Walking on Broken Glass

001

Allie's P.O.V.

I hate that stupid fucking bastard. yeah i know another break up right? yeah well see i've been on and off with Jake but i still did love him. i still can't believe that asshole. i mean i caught him cheating again. yeah i know i'm stupid for going back to him but i loved him now all i have is a broken heart.

my phone started to ring. i didn't want to answer it but i knew if i didn't then i'd probly regret it later. i mean last time i didn't answer my phone. amber thought something bad happened to me. well something bad did kind of happen but it was Jake cheating.

"hello" i said not really wanting to talk

"ok why the fuck are you in a bitchy mood?" she asked me.

ok i have two choices to lie which she will learn later or the truth. i'm going for the truth this time. she threaten to cut his dick off lasy time he cheated. maybe that can make me happy.

"me and jake broke up officially this time" i told her

"WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO?" she yelled into the phone.

"same thing as the last time" i told her

"where is he?" she asked me

"not sure threw all his shit out. do you want to come by and we can burn it?" i asked her

"ok but matt's coming with me" she told me

she's been with matt for a few years now. i mean he's a good guy and everything i just don't want to see any type of relatioships right now.

"yeah it's fine" i told her

"ok we'll be there in a few" she told me.

we hung up and i started getting all the pictures of us together. i riped jake's picture out. before i knew it i saw amber in my living room with a lighter. i'm suprised she didn't bring gas.

"aw no gas?" i asked with with a smile

"he didn't let me" she said pouting at matt

"ok you two and fires are worse than jeremiah drunk" he told us

"i don't think so" amber told him

"ok maybe even worse" he told us laughing

"that's so wrong" i said

i've met almost all of mest except matt's cousin tony. yeah i'm not sure if that's good or bad but hey i know amber loves this guy.

we began to get coal fluid from the back and threw it on the clothes. amber let me light the fire. matt just looked at us and shook his head. he knew we are crazy but he's never seen us put someone's stuff on fire.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" i heard someone yell.

i looked and saw jake.

"having fun" i said

"but that's my stuff" he said about to cry

"maybe you should of thought about that before i caught your ass again" i told him

"YOUR A FUCKING BITCH" he yelled tring to put out the fire but it a a little to big to be put out. most of he's stuff would burn him.

jake soon left very pissed off. i guess i'm kind of used to that but this time would be the last time i see him here.

"what do you want to do know?" i asked them

"i don't know babe what do you want to do?" amber asked matt

"let's go back to my place" he suggested

we soon left my apartment. i guess everyone knew i needed to get out of there. i mean i probly would i ate a shitload of ice cream not answered my phone and watched alot of movies. i might do that tonight now thinking about it.

we pulled up to his place. amber made me come with her because then she knew i wouldn't show up. right now i can't believe it but i kind of miss jake. i miss having a heart. i mean a complete heart not a broken one. god i hate men.

"well i'm going to order pizza" matt said leaving the room

"tony" he yelled but no answer

once again i don't see his cousin. i've seen tony a few times but we've never met at all. sometimes i think amber and matt have tried to play match makers but we've both been in relationships. i hate that word.

"guess he's not here" amber said turning the tv on.

"i hate guys" i said

"i know you do" she told me

matt ordered the pizza's and came back into the room with us. i think this was the firsted time i've been here and it's been this fucking quite. i heard the door slam. there goes the quite.

"fucking bitch" i heard someone say

"tony's home" amber said

"yeah i'm going to see what's going on with him now" matt said jumping over the couch running after his cousin.

me and amber put it on some movie. well i don't even know the name of it but i was just staring off in space. i mean how can someone fuck up three years just like that? did he ever love me? was this just a game to him? do i really love him? why does heart break have to be this bad?

"ALLIE" amber yelled

"huh?" i asked

"are you okay?" she asked me

"maybe i should go home" i told her

"are you sure? pizza is going to be coming soon" she told me

"yeah i think i just need to be alone right now" i told her

"ok let me just tell matt real quick" she said and ran upstairs.

a few seconds later matt came downstairs. why didn't i think this was good?

"where's amber?" i asked him

"talking to tony. him and his girlfriend broke up today too" matt told me

after a few minutes amber came downstairs and told matt she was going to talk me home. she said my name kind of loud. was she trying to make a point? matt agreed and kissed her

"i don't want to see that shit" i said walking out the door.

"allie" amber said as i went outside

"what?" i told her

"your ready to go" she asked me

"yeah" i told her

we got in her car and left matt's place. right now i wasn't in the mood to be around people. i just needed to be alone and eat ice cream. i would have never thought of this but i just needed to be alone. i couldn't be around people. i know buring jake's clothes made me happy but now my world is crashing down. it's almost like a sugar high.

"call me later okay?" amber said

"yeah whatever" i said

i went inside my place and put on my favorite movie. nightmare before christmas. yeah i know i should watch a love movie but this movie always made me happy even when i'm down. i still can't believe i have no jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
new story i know it's different but i hope everyone likes it
so comment and tell me what you think