Sequel: This Love I Confess
Status: Finished

Walking on Broken Glass

005

Next Morning

Allie's P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm. I hate that thing sometimes. I mean it doesn't shut up even when you put snooze it still goes off within a minute. Maybe I'll go buy a new one before work today.

I got up from my nice warm bed. I put my choose my outfit out and put it on my bed. I went to take a quick shower.

I put my clothes on real quick and went to get my phone and keys before i left my apartment. I mean when i forget my phone everyone shows up to the shop and today that probly isn't the best thing since i have clients all day.

I look at my phone and saw i missed a text. I looked at it and read it. It was from Tony. He wanted to know what i was doing tonight. I decided to text him back he might not even read it until later anyways.

Nothing that I know of but i don't know how long I'd be at work. I texted back.

Well that is the truth though. I mean went we firsted moved her i already knew i was going to do art so i had more art classes. Everyone thought I was going to teach but no I decided teaching isn't for me but tattooing is for me.

I mean I've tattooed and Amber has done piecrings. Well know she does make up and hair since she went to school for that. I mean we used to be in the same shop together not that she's doing hair and make up she goes everywhere but I'm still at the shop.

I mean I remember when she firsted met Matt there. Well she did do his snake bites. I guess for her it was love at first sight when they met because after she did the piecrings he asked her out. Those we're the days.

I locked up my place and went outside and got into my car. I drove to the shop that was pretty close to my place. I guess that's why i chose it.

"Hey Allie your firsted client is already here" Jess told me

"Thanks just" I told her

"No problem" she told me

I asked the client what he wanted. He wanted to get something along the lines of a grim reaper. I agreed and drew it up. I showed him what i had drew he loved it and i started to tattoo it.

It took almost two hours to do it and i had my next client waiting for me. Her tattoo would be pretty easy since it's just I tribal design. Before i knew it I was done doing the reaper. He loved it and paid and left.

She gave me the design she wanted which was pretty good but i decided to was best to draw it up before putting it on her. she liked my design better and I did it.

"Allie" I heard Amber yell into the shop

"Amber she's working" Jess told her

"So she should get lunch soon" Amber said

I had my station in the back so it was more privite. I think that might be why i get so many people. I think well I've seen alot of the tattooes I've done on the internet so that means more business for me.

I looked and saw Amber was with Matt and Tony. I guess this might be the firsted time he found out about what i do.

"I see you bitch" Amber said

"So" I told her

She came to my station. She was looking at what I was doing. You could tell she was ready to go. I finished up everything and went to the front of the shop.

"So this is what you do" Tony told me

"Yeah this is where I spent most of the days" I told him

"Dam it feels different being back here" Amber said

"Why?" I asked her

"Because I used to work here and I met Matt here" She said

"I always wonder where you found her" Tony told him

"Hey" Amber told him while Matt smiled

"When do you have your next client?" Amber asked me

"In about a hour" Jess told me

"I guess a hour" I told amber

"Well let's go eat" Amber said

We all left the shop. Jess reminded Amber I only had a hour lunch before the my next client.

"How long have you been tattooing?" Tony asked me

"About five years now" I told him

"How old are you then?" he asked me

"21" I told him

"I thought you had to be 18 to tattoo though" he said

"You do but I used to do it back in Texas since i was always at my brother's friend's shop so they thought they might as well make me work" I told him

"I remember that" Amber said

"Yeah they tried to put you to work too but you ran saying I'm not getting paid to do shit here" I told her

"I wasn't though" she said

"You would of but under tha table plus it was a good learning grounds" I said

"Yeah 'cause you we're always there with your brothers" she told me

"So" I told her

We kept talking and got to some pizza place to eat. Tony kept his arm around me too. This was kind of weird though. I mean he's hot and everything but I know we're not looking for any type of relationship. Who knows that might happen though.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
do you like her job?
comment and tell me what you think.