Sequel: This Love I Confess
Status: Finished

Walking on Broken Glass

008

One Week Later

Tony's P.O.V.

Last night I stayed at Allie's place. I mean we're leaving to Texas today. I mean Amber told me to ask Allie to the point she says yes. So I did and we're in a plane now going to their home town. Allie wasn't happy about going home either. I don't know why though.

I looked at Allie. She was sleeping. I'm kind of happy she couldn't really tell me no. I mean we started dating official last week after she got out of work. I think that might be the fastest I've ever moved on from a ex girlfriend.

"Why did you convince me to go home?" Allie asked me opening her eyes.

"Because Amber and Matt wouldn't leave me alone until I convinced you" I told her kissing her forehead.

Allie kicked the seat ahead of us. Matt and Amber we're in those seats. So I just started laughing.

"I guess someone didn't get much sleep last night" Matt said looking at us.

"Amber" Allie said

"Huh?" Amber said looking back like she just woke up.

"I can say the same about you" I told Matt

The plane soon landed in Texas. Allie's parents only knew we we're coming. It was a surprise to everyone else.
____________________________________

Allie's P.O.V.

The plane landed. My parents couldn't pick us up so I convinced Matt it would be better to rent a car since no one really know we're coming. I knew Amber was surprising her parents.

"I'll drive" I told Matt garbbing the keys from him.

"Yeah it would make since sine you two are the only ones who know where we're going" Matt told me and Amber

We put our bags in the trunk. I laughed thinking about a memory.

"What's so funny?" Tony asked me

"I remember locking a friend in the trunk and we sat on top the dumbass didn't know there was another way out" I said laughing

"Oh no shit we did that alot" Amber said laughing

"I think maybe we should seprate them for a while" Tony told Matt

"Yeah 'cause I don't want to be in a trunk" Matt said

We soon got into the car. Amber ran and beat Tony to the front seat. He got in the back with Matt. Dam it feels like forever since I was on these roads.

I took the highway back to the neighbor hood. I saw a lot of things changed in these past three years. I pulled up to my house. My brother's we're outside in the pool. I saw my sister in law too but this time she was in the car.

One thing i hate about this house is it had two houses on the property and you could see everything that would happen here.

We got out of the car. I was trying to hide as much as possible but failed.

"Allie" I heard my sister in law Traci yell.

"Fuck" I said

"Allie?" I heard both dipshits say

She walked toward the car. I was hoping my ex still didn't live down the street and heard them say my name. If he did then he'd be showing up soon. She gave me and hug.

"Why didn't you call me?" she asked me

"Because it's was a surprise" I told her.

"Oh you better go hide 'cause your ex still lives down the street" she told me

"Thanks but you I'm going to go hide now" I said

"Oh did that little shit say i said it was ok for him to get a tattoo?" she asked me

"No but Brian did" I said

We all made our way into the yard. The one thing I don't miss about Texas is the heat. My parents soon came out and they called Amber's parents. saying they're having a cookout and to come over.

"So do I have to worry about this ex?" Tony asked me as we put our stuff in my old room

"Not really" I told him as we kissed.

Amber and Matt soon came into the room so we had to stop. I wonder what my brothers are going to say though?
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments