This Is Our Last Time To Make Stars Collide.

1/1

I sat at the park waiting for your return. Why did you leave me with nothing but a single letter? I don't understand. Did I do something wrong. I remember the day we met as if it were yesterday.

A little piece of me grows old,
I keep on walking down this road.


"Hello."

I turned around to see a boy about my age, with dark brown hair, smiling at me.

"Hello? Do I know you?" I asked.

"No. But you do now. I'm Ian."

"Curtis."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too I suppose." I answered.

He brought his hand out.

"Come on let me show you around town."

"What makes you think I need showing around?" I asked curiously.

"You just looked a little lost and I thought I'd be a gentlemen and help you out a bit." he replied chuckling.

I rolled my eyes playfully before grabbing his hand.

"Well let's go then."

I wonder if you're listening. Picking up on the signals.

-_-_-_-_-

My feelings for you are still strong just as they were when I decided to give myself to you.

Oh, I hate to be the one to bare the bad news
Yes, it is true
I finally fell in love.


We laid on the bed. Ian on top of me. Our lips connected and our breathing heavy. Ian pulled away.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"I'm sure." I replied.

That night was like a dream and it made me realize how deeply in love with you I was.

"I-Ian?" I mumbled burying my face into his neck.

"Yeah?" he replied sleepily.

"I-I love you."

He turned my face towards him a smile on his face. He pushed his lips to mine gently.

"I love you too."

-_-_-_-_-

One day you just disappeared leaving me alone with nothing but a letter. I haven't heard from you since then.

Curtis,

I apologize for the summer time...

Love,

Ian


Shadows fall on yesterday
It's like time just slips away,
I'm nothing, darkness follows me


-_-_-_-_-

Not knowing if you were ever going to come back tore me up inside. Every day I sit and wait for you to come back to me. Today I felt like giving up it's been almost a year.

Cause every day we're getting older
And every day we all get colder
We're sick of waiting for our answers


I slowly rose from the bench with my head hung low.

"Your leaving already?"

I turned around. Before either of us could say anything I was in your arms. Tears spilled from my eyes.

"Curtis I'm sor-"

"I don't want an excuse just pr-promise me yo-you won't leave ag-again."

"I promise."

You're the strength I need to fight,
You're the reason I still try,
I'm the moth and you're the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a sucky one shot I wrote in Earth Science a couple days ago. Hope everyone likes it..