Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.10)

Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight

“Hold on a second.” He said then disappeared to fast for a regular human to do. I started counting the seconds in my head until he would be back. One, Two, Three… Then it got dark all of the sudden as if all the lights went out, and Parker appeared with a gust of wind he produced from the speed he was going. Through the darkness I could see him smirking successfully at me.

“That was not a second that was three.” I said raising an eyebrow at his lie.

“Yes, but it will be harder for Jake to find us now in the dark.” He said still having that smirk plastered on his face. I don’t know what he’s planning, but from the smirk on his face it seems he’s pleased with himself.

“This way my lady,” He said in an exceptionally good British accent extending his arm to me, like a prince would do to his princess in medieval times.

“Why thank you my lord,” I said matching his British accent and taking his arm. He broke into a sly smile. “My lord, I like the way that sounds.” He said more to himself than to me. I punched him playfully in the arm. If he thinks I’m actually going to call him My Lord from now on he’s sadly mistaken. He laughed shaking his head and led us through a series of hallways and doors I’ve never been in. I wouldn’t be able to remember where any of these hallways were anyways. The entire second floor was close to pitch black so I stuck close to Parker not wanting to get lost. He stopped once we were in front of a plain, ordinary door from what I could tell. He opened it and held it for me to enter before him.

“Beast before Beauty,” He said joking with me. I punched him in his rock hard chest that seemed to be chiseled by Michelangelo himself. Look at me, being all violent today. I laughed at my thought and stepped further into the room, but stopped. We were in a bathroom, a very small bathroom. There was a toilet seat in the left corner, and next to it was two granite counters, one with a sink in it. Across the counters was a bathtub with a curtain. It was a small bathroom, but had all the necessities I suppose.

“Do you like our hiding spot?” Parker asked suddenly right behind me breathing deeply on my neck. It made my body shiver, but not from the cold, but from the fear of what could happen in here. The sins that could take place that I would never allow myself to do.

“It’s certainly roomy,” I said sarcastically pointing out the smallness of the room, trying to ease the tension in me.

“Come on, let’s hide in the bathtub.” Parker said gently putting his hand on my back and guiding me to the bathtub. Was there an ulterior motive to going into the bathtub? To have me cornered into a small room. I decided to ignore my initial thoughts and stayed on the fact that it could just be for that fact that Jake would have a harder time of finding us in this bathroom, let alone in the bathtub.

I pulled back the curtain and stepped in shifting more to the right so Parker would have room to get in. Once I was in I saw little shelves that held shampoo, and soaps for the person bathing. Parker then got in all the way and pulled the curtain standing ever so close to me. I suddenly realized the intensity of the darkness and the close proximity Parker was to me. I could hear his heavy breathing and hoped he couldn’t hear my unsteady breath along with my racing heart. I liked him so much, but he had a girlfriend and didn’t look at me that way anymore.

“Lily,” He said turning to face me. His voice was raspy and unusual, like he was fighting something inside him. Scarred at what might happen, and what he would come to regret I backed up to the wall of the bathtub and accidently knocked down a bottle of shampoo in the process. I was trembling and could feel the hormones that radiated off of his body as well as mine. Where are all of his sudden actions coming from? Was it something he held in for a long time and could no longer bear to ignore, or was it something different and new. Once I stepped backward though, he followed taking a step closer, and then some. My breathing hiked up at the closeness of him. I could feel his minty breath hitting my skin like an Eskimo stepping out into the desert, it was hot and intense. He leaned in and pressed his cold forehead to my hot one. I closed my eyes not daring to look at his emerald green eyes piercing my soul.

“Parker,” I breathed in barely a whisper. Then he pressed his lips lightly to mine. It was like a feather touching my lips ever so gently. I could barely feel it, but the intensity that it brought with it was screaming in my ears. It wasn’t demanding and urging me to kiss back, it was simple and comforting. I had never been kissed liked this, and never felt the gentleness his lips were showing me now. I wanted to cry I felt so at peace, and content. Parker pulled away and I opened my eyes realizing I single tear did in fact roll down my cheek. I saw Parker swallow hard trying to gain strength to say something, but didn’t pull his face away from mine.

“I just want you to feel something different.” He whispered trying to fight to gain control of his voice. He was aching and I could tell. What did he mean feel something different?

“Other than sadness” He whispered looking down. Then he placed both hands against the bathtub wall trapping me. How could he possibly know how I have been feeling? He’s barley seen me these past couple of weeks. In less, well no, that’s impossible, but unless he can feel some of my emotions through our connection. I remember reading about it when I was first bitten by him. It said that he could feel some of my emotions as well as me feel some of his, but I haven’t felt any of his? This is crazy.

Parker then lifted his left hand from the wall and put all his weight on his right. With his now free hand he placed his hand just below my jaw bone and brought my face a little closer to his. I braced myself for another breath taking kiss but was suddenly surprised. He leaned in as to kiss me and I closed my eyes once again, but instead of feeling his lips connect to mine I felt a sharp pain and yelped in surprise. Pain was surging through my neck. He had bitten me. Soon the pain began to fade and I got weak and hot. Granted I was already hot in his presence, but I became utterly weak. It was as if I ran a marathon and just wanted to lie down. I began to tremble as I slowly slide down the wall with Parker following, careful not to disconnect his fangs in me, but not careful enough to watch his hands as they pushed down the wall knocking all the shampoo and soap bottles down. It was only a faint noise to my ears though. As if it colliding with the bathroom floor was like a stuffed animal falling onto a bed. I was no longer aware of sound or sight, or moving. All I could feel was Parker holding me gently on the bathroom floor and the hot waves scorching through my body. I lied limp on the floor wanting Parker never to stop. The feeling he gave me when he kissed me, when he bit me was like no other. It wasn’t pain, or sadness, it was the feeling of being needed, and wanted. As if he needed me to survive and I needed him. Parker was an alcoholic and I was his hidden bottle of vodka.

All the sadness, pain and guilt seemed to melt away. The fact that he could possibly feel my emotions or the fact that he had a girlfriend didn’t matter now, all that matter was him and I. Suddenly, like ripping a band aid off, the shower curtain pulled back in one swift motion. I saw it pull back in a blur and a fuzzy figure stand in front of us. I felt like I was wearing those drunk goggles the health teachers made us wear so we would never get drunk. Everything was fizzy and unreadable, whether it was from the amount of blood Parker took from me or from the fact I just didn’t want to see anyone and not let this moment end was uncertain to me. All that I did know was that black spots were seeping there way into my already cloudy vision.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? =)