Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.15)

I walked swiftly down the narrow path that these humans call the sidewalk. I wanted to get out of this blistering heat, and sun rays. Sun won’t burn me up, but I don’t want to take any chances. I pulled my hood over my head and shoved my hands inside my pockets. I didn’t want to be seen, especially with Tristan. Everything in my head was screaming to stay with Parker after lunch, but I couldn’t. I had to go meet Tristan. He was like the captor of my mind, body, and soul. Parker’s what I need, but Tristan’s what I want.

I was nearing the old English shop that Parker and Lily visited earlier today to find a costume for the masquerade ball. There I would meet Tristan and seal my fate. I could always turn around and call the whole thing off. All our work would be for nothing, but we’d be keeping lives intact. I was now in front of the doorway contemplating my future actions. I looked left to make sure no one was there, and then I looked right as to confirm no one was watching. Then I opened the door sealing my fate with the kiss of death. I walked in and saw the store was abandoned. My eyes began to darken as I smelled blood. I titled my head to the right and noticed to the side of the check out desk was only a bloody hand visible. I didn’t even bother to walk over there, knowing full well Tristan most likely got bored and decided to have a snack. I almost wanted to go over there to see the clerk’s body and what Tristan had done to her. The other half of me though, the more dominate animal said to let her rot on her floor like a decaying animal. I stole one more glance at her before walking to the west side of the store to the female gowns. I had to find the perfect gold dress Parker was describing at lunch if I wanted to look exactly like Lily.

The store was dimly lit, but I could still make out the colors and patterns of the gowns. I searched and ripped through all the dresses until I came up with the only three gold dresses in the store. One of these three was what Lily had picked out. I have a one and three shot of the plans going accordingly. I walked into the even darker then the store, dressing rooms. I chose one of the dressing rooms and hung my dresses up on the hooks. I didn’t even bother closing the dressing room door knowing that no one was going to walk in and see me, except Tristan, if he showed. Plus I wouldn’t have to keep opening and closing the door if I wanted to walk out and look at myself in the three way mirror.

I stripped out of my clothes and grabbed the first gown putting it on. It was a medieval dress that was a dark gold color, with red mixed in. It was strapless and came down to my feet. I walked out into the dressing room hallway to go to the three way mirror when I felt someone wrap there arm around my waist and pull me back. My back was touching this stranger’s broad chest, but I already knew who it was, Tristan.

“Don’t bother, she wouldn’t wear this.” He whispered seductively in my ear. His icy breath on my skin made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

“And how do you know,” I whispered turning around to face him. Our faces were so close it was almost unbearable. I could feel his warm breath breeze by my lips. I sucked in a sharp breath as he tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me so our bodies molded together.

“I just know,” He whispered unzipping the back of my dress while planting small soft kisses on my neck. I let the gown slowly fall off my body and onto the floor. I stood there half naked feeling Tristan’s soft kisses. As if someone had suddenly insulted him he pushed me back in angry while looking at me with black as night eyes. My eyes got a little bigger, but I didn’t falter in showing it. Showing Tristan that he frightened me was suicide. As much as he scares me I can’t help, but love him with portions of my heart. Nothing Tristan does can make me stay away. He was the blood that I needed to survive.

Suddenly Tristan’s fangs elongated and he took a few steps backward until full on lunging at me. He tackled me roughly into the wall causing me to gasp. He grabbed my wrists forcefully and pinned them high above my head. My breaths were short and soundless at his movements. Suddenly he became gentle and placed his forehead on mine resting there momentarily. He was breathing heavily and I could just feel the anger radiating off of him. He roughly kissed me urging for more. I kissed him back lusting for what we both wanted. Tristan was a sex addict and I was the only girl around. I only wished that one day he would actually want to make love with me and not just have sex. I love him and for the moment being I’m going to pretend the feeling is mutual. For the moment I’m going to pretend he isn’t wishing I was Lily. For the moment I’m going to pretend he doesn’t love her obsessively.…
♠ ♠ ♠
The video will explain a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncAaoDG3cvE