Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The house of Parker(Prt. 17)

“You’re tired? I’m tired!” I said starting to get angry at him.

“You bring me here and are all nice and sweet to me, then go off with Brooke and leave me in the dust! Then you change your mind and kiss and bite me! You’re tired, I’m tired Parker, I’m tired of trying to figure out how you feel.” I said clenching my fists together; my blood was starting to boil with him.

“What about me Lily?” Parker said also clenching his fists in rage.

“You think you’re the only one confused?” He said taking steps towards me.

“How do you think it makes me feel when I see you with Jake?” He shouted banging his fist into the wall just next to my head, barely missing me.

I was scared to pursue the conversation as to what he might do, but I knew it had to be done. “I don’t know how it makes you feel!” I said pushing against his rock hard chest. My push had no effect on him as he just stood there bewildered. His eyes swirled with green and black dancing together in a musical and his fists unclenched. He tilted his head to the side curious at me.

“How am I supposed to know how you feel when you don’t talk to me?” I whispered as my angry vanished from me.

Then he stepped closer to me so I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I felt his body press once again to mine, but not out of range, out of something much, much more than rage, something that at the moment I couldn’t define, but it was gentle and caring. I gulped at the closeness of him. For some reason I was nervous. I am hardly ever nervous at the close proximity of him. This time was different though, something was very, very different. Then he took his right hand and gently pressed it to my hip holding me in place. I looked up at him and saw all the darkness had been drained from his eyes and left a shinning emerald green. An emerald green I haven’t seen in a long time. Then he placed his left hand on my neck and jaw bone bringing me closer. His hands were so soft and warm against my cold skin. Our lips inched closer to one another until they finally touched lightly. His lips were soft and patient against mine. This kiss, his eyes, his actions were so foreign to me right now I wanted nothing more than to savor it. Without hesitation I slowly slipped my arms around his neck and brought him closer. I didn’t want him to break the kiss, I didn’t want him to let go of me, and I didn’t want him to leave.

After only moments he broke the kiss and starred at my dull hazel eyes. “Don’t leave,” I begged looking at him saddened. This caused a slight smirk to form on his lips and he lunged at me kissing me once again. This time his kisses were more urgent, and I couldn’t help but pour my feelings into them. Then he slowly slipped his hands down to my butt and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso without breaking the kiss. Then all of the sudden I felt us moving ever so lightly, vampires were so graceful when they wanted to be I thought. In no time at all we were at a door, his door, we didn’t enter though. My back was leaning against his closed door as he slowly tore his lips away from mine and started trailing kisses down my neck. I sighed as I closed my eyes and brought one of my hands behind my back, against the door. I wasn’t sure I was making the right decision, but knew there was only one way to find out, so I slowly twisted the door knob and opened the door. Parker stopped kissing my neck and looked at me briefly before looking ahead of me at something else he seemed to be fixated on. I looked at him confused and turned my body and saw……
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one was very short, but I maybe, quite possibly, just might update again tonight.

There is also no video for this one sorry,

Also! How does everyone feel about a sex scene, I mean there really awkward for me to write and stuff, but idk I guess I would right one if you guys wanted so Idk let me know what everyone wants or something.

Sorry this one was a cliff hanger too.
hehe