Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The house of Parker(Prt. 19)

I broke my bored stare from Parker’s carpet and looked up seeing Parker holding Lily affectionately. A slight blush crept onto Lily’s pale cheeks as she slowly got off of him and walked out embarrassed. I couldn’t help but feel an angry, jealous demon unraveling from within me. I met Parker’s sympathetic looking gaze by giving him a stone, cold glare.

“Brooke,” Parker said sighing and walking over to sit next to me on his bed.

“I wanted to surprise you,” I said standing up. “I came to surprise you and spend time with you and I come to find out your cheating on me!” I said outraged at him. He’s such a hypocrite, he gives Lily crap for cheating on him and he goes and cheats on me!

“Brooke we both know that there was nothing there, and well there’s always been something there with Lily.” He said.

“Oh of course,” I said outraged “It’s always Lily, Lily, Lily!”

Before he could say anything else I stormed out of his room and ran to the woods. I didn’t want to find Tristan just yet I was still mad. I wasn’t so much mad at Parker, I was mad, no pissed at Lily. She always gets the guys no matter what she does. She could kill their mother and they would still ask her out. Tristan was mine first, hell even Parker was mine before hers and she has to go and steal both! Why are they so obsessed with her anyways! It’s not like she has any outstanding features and not to be vain, but I’m way prettier than her.

“God!” I yelled punching a nearby tree.

“God has left the building.” I heard Tristan say. I turned around and saw him leaning against a tree causally while smirking with humor.

“He left a long time ago.” He said while starting to walk towards me. He stared at me with a bored expression while looking lazily at the ground “Pity though.” He said sloshing a dead leaf with his foot into the mud.

“Parker dumped me,” I said a little frightened of what he might do because of that.

“It was bound to happen,” He said bored. “I’m surprised you lasted this long.”

“I would have been with him longer if it wasn’t for that tramp Lily.” I stated angrily.

Suddenly I felt Tristan grab me and shove me against a tree roughly. He held me there as I felt a tree branch poking into my back harshly. “Don’t ever say that about her again!” He yelled angrily. I could see his eyes swirling with black and the anger radiating off of him told me he was not joking around. I glared at him, but didn’t say anything.

“Good girl,” He said smirking while releasing me from his hold.

“Now come on,” He said grabbing my hand and leading me to his cabin. “I’ll make you feel better.”

I reluctantly released my hand from his and said “Later, I have to take care of something.”

He looked at me skeptically before nodding his head and left without me. I sighed in relief that he bought my lie. The truth is I just didn’t want to have sex with him right now, or ever for that matter. I’m tired of him using me. He probably imagines I’m Lily anyway. I’m so sick and tired of her. I’ll make sure neither of them gets her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, So I didn't go to school today, I was SO SICK
but decided to drag my butt out of bed and make a chapter
for you guys, sorry its short but I don't really have the energy
to type more so I stopped.
Also there's no video sorry.