Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.21)

I heard a faint knock on the door as I sat there silently crying. I knew right away it was Parker, but I didn’t want to see him just yet. I also knew that he was stubborn and persistent and wouldn’t go until I opened the door.

“Lily,” I heard his strained voice on the other side of the door. I took a deep breath, collecting myself and slowly stood up. Reluctantly, I opened the door and swiftly maneuver around him and to the bedroom door.I couldn't look at his face as I passed him, fearful that I might break down and cry right there. I had passed him and was on my way to the door, away from him. It wasn’t that I was mad at him, it was quite the opposite, I was just depressed about the whole situation. I wrapped my hand around the door handle and was about to open it to leave when I felt a cold hand gently tugging me back into the room. I paused momentary and sighed trying to be strong, I didn’t want to break down right here, in front of him.

I pulled my arm from his grip surprisingly. He could have held onto me and forced me to stay, but he didn’t, he let me go. Quickly, I opened the door and shut it fast breathing a sigh of relief. I walked miserably down the dark, abandoned hallway until I heard a faint creek from behind me. I stopped walking and slowly turned around. I looked all around and saw no one. I held my breath frightened of the darkness and noiseless hallway. Then all of the sudden someone popped out from the corner of the hallway and screamed.

Scarred out of my life, I screamed along with them, causing me to cower backwards, tripping over my own feet. I hit the hallway ground with a thud. Then causally, I propped myself up on my elbows to see who was there.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry, it was just a joke Lily,” I heard Jake frantically saying while helping me up.

I gave him a faint smile and grabbed my throbbing head while saying “Ow.”

“Here,” he said while rapidly scooping me up and running me down the stairs into the kitchen with his vampire speed. He set me down on the counter while sorting through the freezer to find some sort of icepack I was guessing.

“I really am sorry,” he said giving me a half-hearted smile while handing me some frozen peas.

I gratefully took it and placed it carefully on my head while saying “It really is okay.”

He looked at me confused and slightly abstained, “No it’s not,” he stated.

“Yeah it is,” I said slightly confused to his protests.

He shook his head in sympathy towards me. “Lily, Lily, Lily,” He said in empathy. “You shouldn’t be so forgiving.”

“What do you want me to say?” I asked.

“That I want to take a club and bash your skull with it until you bleed so much the tile is stained red?” I questioned.

He laughed at me while shaking his head.

“No,” He said with a smile still playing on his lips.

“It’s just,” He started to say, but paused looking up and the floor above us, close to where Parker’s room would be. “You shouldn’t be so forgiving with some people. Some people don’t deserve to be forgiven.”

I narrowed my eyes in confusion. “Are you talking about Parker?” I questioned.

“I just don’t want to see you get hurt Lily.” He said in a more serious tone.

“Well I appreciate it Jake, but I’m a big girl and decided whats best for me.” I stated proudly, while taking the peas off my now cool head.

“Is that what’s best for you?” He said slowly moving over to the counter and placing one of his hands next to my leg, while he brought his other hand up to my face and gently traced the tear-stained trails on my cheeks, left over from five minutes ago. “Crying,” he finished.

I closed my eyes trying to understand everything. His touch was so gently against my skin, it made me want to never cry again. I leaned into his hand as he cupped my face in his palm.

Realizing that the moment would soon have to end I brought my opposite hand to his and gently pulled it away from my face, but kept holding his hand, wanting to feel his soft touch. I looked up at his pleading, murky blue eyes and found my own starting to water. I couldn’t do this to Jake, Parker, or myself. I was tired of crying, but it seems now a days it’s the only thing I’m programmed to do. I bit down on my lower lip to keep the tears from falling and said “I can’t,” while letting go of his hand and jumping off the counter. I Walked toward the archway leading out of the kitchen and saw Parker casually leaning there. When I was about to walk past him he suddenly jumped from his position and stood up straight, looking into my eyes, pleading me to talk to him. I walked past him and up the stairs to my room. Once I got in there I immediately went into my closet to find my duffle bag.

I unzipped it and took out the one thing I left unpacked, Bernard. I grabbed my incredibly soft, white teddy bear and hugged him. He had a tan bow tied loosely around his neck and had almond brown eyes. He was perfect in every way and was always there when I needed him. I sat there hugging Bernard as tight as I could while I dug my face deep into his neck. Bernard wasn’t just a bear; he was Bernard the Boyfriend Bear. He could cure any heart-ache with one soft hug. I only hoped he had enough magic for this one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm really upset that someone "reported" my story and I hope it doesn't happen again or I'll just stop the story all together because at this point I don't really care.

Also I would like to apologize for not posting a chapter in a month and there's really not a legitimate reason, except I've been busy and have a life. Also there's no video for this one because i didn't feel like making one. Also I know this chapter sucked, I just kinda felt forced to write something and idk its not my best writing but whatever. And I would just like to say that after this story I'm not going to be posting anymore stories on this site or any other one for that matter, but I am going to finish this one so no worries. Hmm I know this chapter was short and I'm sorry for that, but I guess its better than nothing.