Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.23)

“Honestly Lily,” He said looking at me straight in the eyes. “There’s not much to tell.”

“Well you said she died.” I stated trying to help him start his story off.

He groaned and rolled onto his back no longer facing me. He placed his hands on his face and started mumbling, muffled words I couldn’t make out. Right now I felt bad for asking him to tell me about his dead girlfriend, but the more curious side of me was telling myself that it was okay and that we needed to talk about these things.

He finally brought his hands away from his face and turned his head to face me. “I was a vampire long before I met her, and once things started getting serious I told her, what I was. At first she was freaked out, but then she became fascinated and obsessed. One day she asked me to turn her and I refused to condemn her to a life of hell. And then she died.” He said suddenly getting off the bed and walking toward the door.

“Wait,” I said getting up off the bed in pursuit to follow him.

Once I was close enough, I gently touched his arm and whispered “How’d she die?”

I saw a pained expression run across his face, but it was soon masked as he clenched his jaw.

“The night after, she went out looking for a vampire to turn her and she found one. He turned her and later that night she came back to me, only she was of my kind. And I hated it, she was no longer my sweet Elizabeth she was this monster with fury glazed in her eyes. That night her soul died, even if she was a vampire. She died that night to me. So I left her and never looked back.” He said breathing slowly, allowing me to take it all in.

I stared at his emerald green eyes speechless. My breath was caught in my throat as I was searching for the right words to say, but it seemed like nothing I could ever say would be good enough, so I said the first thing that came to my mind “I’m sorry.”

He smiled weakly before taking my hand and bringing me closer to him giving me a more genuine smile.

I smiled warmly at him while wrapping my arms around his torso and burying my head deep into his chest. I’m never good at awkward situations, or sad situations, or really any situation and this was the only simple act I could think of that would maybe make things a little better.

“It’s fine,” He mumbled into my hair.

“Besides,” He said “If none of that had ever happened how would I have met you?” He questioned while adding some humor into it. I pulled away from his chest to look up at him grinning like a little school girl.

He slowly brought his head down to kiss me gently, but I squealed and moved out of his embrace, I wanted to toy with him a bit.

He gasped his horror while placing a hand over his heart in mock-hurt. “And to think your my girlfriend,” He uttered in shock.

I laughed at his stupidity before trudging over there and giving him a quick kiss, but was surprised that he wrapped his arms around my body trapping me, wanting more.

I tried pulling away from him while saying “I’m leaving,” but did not succeed. Slowly he started to place soft, warm kisses along my neck. I wanted to escape his grip and kisses, and go outside and maybe do something with Lynn and Justin, but every time his breath touched my skin it made it that much harder.

He slowly started to loosen his grip on me and kissed the spot where he usually bites me. I could have gotten out of his grip right there and gone to hang out with Lynn and Justin, but I stayed, tranced in his vampire-ness. I felt as his head slowly pull away from mine and held my breath as he suddenly extended his fangs and pierced my skin. I let out a gasp of pain before it was quickly retracted with a gasp of contentment. I could feel as my skin warmed and the whole room got heated.

Swiftly he maneuvered me backwards so my feet hit the edge and I fell onto the bed. He slowly brought his hands to my waist and gently touched my skin lifting my shirt up. My eyes became heavy as I tried to take my shirt off. Once it was off I felt Parker sink his fangs in deeper making me gasp in pleasure as my back arched to his body.

I felt a sudden burst of wind and someone say “Hey guys wanna go…..” But stopped in mid sentence. Parker quickly withdrew his fangs and hovered over my body trying to shield it from Justin.

“I..um..”I heard Justin stutter, but I was pretty out of it dazed from what just happened. I couldn’t see Justin because Parker was in the way, but I’m pretty sure he was tomato red. I heard the door shut and Parker got off of me, rolling on the other side of the bed.

“So….” I said awkwardly.

“I’ll be back, but you get some sleep, you’re probably really weak from that.” He said while getting off the bed and peaking me on the forehead.

“Wait, where are you going?” I said protesting.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back. Just get some rest Lily.” He said while gently shutting the door.

And with that I sighed closing my eyes and trying to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i know its been forever and I honestly don't even know why I updated now. I deleted this story off of my quizilla account and just left it on here. I am pretty sure I'm going to delete it off of here, but am still undecided about it all. but i guess just enjoy it while it latest?