Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The house of Parker(Prt.26)

Lily's POV

I woke up to a sickening voice humming a soft tune. I felt my curly, golden brown hair being twirled by a rough hand. I opened my eyes groggy and saw the man who has been haunting me from the beginning, Tristan. I immediately jerked away from his hand, but did not go far. I was lying down on a dirty, damp bed while my arms were tied behind my head to the bedpost. I was in a rundown room that was old and wooden, almost like a cabin.

“Shhhh” I heard him sooth grabbing another lock of my hair and twirling it in his fingers. He had a crazed look in his eyes like a mad man. His once pretty-boy blonde hair was now sandy, and dirty. He looked like he’d been dragged through hell, but he did look more muscular, like he could snap my wrists in a seconds notice.

I squirmed again trying to get away from him causing him to glare viciously at me while giving me a warning look. I coward back in fear of what he might do. I know from past experience he’s capable of horrible things and has no boundaries. Why was he doing this? Can’t he just leave me alone?

I heard rumbling from the room next door, then suddenly the door busted open revealing a girl with long dark hair in the same gown I was wearing only hers was torn and frayed, Brooke. But why was she wearing the same exact dress? Was she at the ball with Tristan? I knew from the beginning she was bad news.

“He’s awake.” She stated hoarsely.

I stared over at Tristan and saw him grin evilly. “Well bring our guest in Brooke; we don’t want to be rude.” He said menacingly.

She disappeared with a flash before throwing a dirty man in a suit on the ground. He too was now tied up and bound to this cabin. His hair was black and he was tied with rope looking lucid. Our eyes connected and I knew instantly it was Parker. His green eyes held a longing-ness to them that was unmistakable.

“Tristan,” He stated deeply. Suddenly, Tristan put down my hair and slowly got up. He started clapping and laughing hysterically.

“Did you honestly think I would let her get away?” He said amused.

“Surely someone of your stature would have enough knowledge to know that I wouldn’t let such a prize like lily pass me by.” He said before turning his head and smiling pervertedly at me.

“Don’t touch her.” Parker growled menacing at him.

“No?” Tristan said grinning. Slowly he back up and sat on the side of the bed right next to me. He held Parker’s gaze as he slowly started placing kisses on my cleavage and up to my collarbone. I shut my eyes tight wishing this would all end soon. I felt him slowly lick the side of my neck and grab my cheeks roughly together squeezing them before growling “Open your eyes,” at me. I opened my eyes obliging, as his lips came crashing down onto mine. They were rough and tasted sour, nothing like Parkers.

Finally he broke the kiss releasing my face and smirked at Parker. Parker tensed up making all of his muscles seem even bigger and began struggling against his bounds.

“I’ll do anything I please.” Tristan stated factually.

“Coward,” spat Parker.

“What did you say?” Tristan asked baffled as he walked threateningly closer to Parker.

“You are a coward.” Parker stated emphasizing each word. “You sit here and you tie me up with rope, you’re afraid that I’ll beat you, you’re a coward Tristan,” said Parker. “You always have been.

Tristan balled his fists angrily while scuffing.

“He’s not worth it.” Brooke stated annoyed.

“Cut him,” said Tristan threateningly. When Brooke did not move he turned his head and said again “Cut him.”

Slowly, she pulled out a knife from a nearby drawer and cut the ropes untying Parker. Immediately Parker sprung up and charged at Tristan tackling him and sending both through the thin wall and into the next room. I was still tied up and couldn’t see much. I tried moving my head and body to get a better view, but couldn’t see anything. I heard loud booms and things being knocked over and broken. Suddenly, I heard a screech and Parker being thrown into the room I was in. He was on the ground lying there. I gasped staring at him. Tears welled in my eyes as I saw he wasn’t getting up.

“Parker,” I choked out.

I saw Tristan’s angry figure walk into the room and grab Parker’s hair forcing his head up. I saw his emerald green eyes open and stare at me with sorrow I had never seen before in my life. Then, before I could even blink I saw Brooke bring the knife she used to cut Parker’s ropes down on my chest piercing into my skin. It felt like hot needles penetrating every inch of my body. I could hear my heartbeat in my head as it grew loud drowning out all other noise and all other sight until suddenly it stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, I've been busy with work and school, but school's pretty much over so I'm going to have lots and lots of time to update.
and yes there is a good chance that lily is well dead. =)

Also this is very important, would you guys want a sequel to the sequel or would you just want a completely different story that I'm thinking is going to have a guardian angel in.
Let me know so I can decide!