Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The house of Parker(Prt.27)

Parker's POV

I woke up groggily rubbing my sore head. I had a screeching headache that at a sound of a pin dropping would detonate a bomb throughout my skull. I opened my eyes hazily and saw a blurred, stained gold gown, one similar to Lily’s. I looked up and saw long dark hair and sinister eyes belonging to Brooke. I glared at her while trying to lunge straight at her torso, but was held back by ropes binding my hands and feet.

She laughed hysterically before shaking her head while saying “Parker, Parker, Parker.”

“Did you really think you could dump me and get away with it?” She seethed menacingly. She acted as though I really did hurt her feelings, but was now clouded by hate never to return.

“Where’s Lily?” I spat at her.

“In the next room getting more acquainted with Tristan,” she said grinning evilly.

She left abruptly in the door I noticed to the right of me. I looked around the room and saw it was an old shack. It was made out of logs and looked dirty. It was an old cabin surrounded by forest from what I could see out the window.

Suddenly Brooke bursted through the door looking angry and grabbed my bound rope hands and threw me into the next room. I crashed through the door and landed on the dirty hard wood floors next to a shabby bed. Dizzily I looked up and saw hazel eyes and curly golden brown hair, my hazel eyes and curly golden brown hair. I stared back into Lily’s eyes with a longing-ness that was unmistakable to any vampire or human eye.

Slowly turning my attention next to her I saw him.

“Tristan,” I said in a deep threatening voice. He put down the lock of Lily’s hair he was playing with and started laughing and clapping hysterically. He had gone mad. I was sure of it. I had always known that Tristan would be back, ever since I found out that he had escaped that wretched day. I knew I would cross paths with him someday, I just didn’t think it would be this day. I just didn’t think I wouldn’t be able to protect Lily.

“Did you honestly think I would let her get away?” He asked amused.

“Surely someone of your stature would have enough knowledge to know that I wouldn’t let such a prize like lily pass me by.” He said before turning his head and smiling pervertedly at Lily.

“Don’t touch her.” I growled at him while tensing up. He had grown this sick obsession with her that I hated.

“No?” Tristan said grinning. Slowly he backed up and sat on the side of the bed right next to Lily. He held my gaze as he slowly started placing kisses on her cleavage and up to her collarbone. I grasped the rope trying to free myself, but no such luck. Lily shut her eyes tight not wanting to feel his lips on her ivory skin. He slowly licked the side of her neck and grab her cheeks roughly together squeezing them before growling “Open your eyes,” she opened her eyes obliging, as his lips came crashing down onto hers. I wanted nothing more than to rip him to shreds right then and there.

Finally he broke the kiss releasing her face and smirked at me. I tensed up and began struggling even more against my bounds.

“I’ll do anything I please.” Tristan stated factually.

“Coward,” I spat. I knew that Tristan had a big ego and this was my last and final chance to save myself, not only myself, but Lily.

“What did you say?” Tristan asked baffled as he walked threateningly closer to me.

“You are a coward.” I stated emphasizing each word. “You sit here and you tie me up with rope, you’re afraid that I’ll beat you, you’re a coward Tristan,” said I. “You always have been.

Tristan balled his fists angrily while scuffing.

“He’s not worth it.” Brooke stated annoyed.

“Cut him,” said Tristan threateningly. When Brooke did not move he turned his head and said again “Cut him.”

Slowly, she pulled out a knife from a nearby drawer and cut the ropes untying me. I smiled inwardly and immediately sprung up and charged at Tristan tackling him and sending us both through the thin wall and into the next room. He pushed me up off of him and undercut my jaw. I felt hot blood rushing from my mouth, but paid no mind as I swung my right fist colliding it with his stomach as he doubled over in pain. Then I brought my left fist down and swung sending his head in the opposite direction. He fell down in contorted pain. He wasn’t getting up I thought as I turned around to go get Lily. Suddenly, I felt a hand grasp my shoulder spinning me around and a fist slam into my jaw. My throat screeched in pain as I was then thrown back into the next room.

“Parker,” Lily choked out.

I was still in too much pain to open my eyes. I heard Tristan’s footsteps come closer to me as he angrily grabbed my hair forcing my head up. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at Lily with such sorrow. I had let her down. I had failed her, I couldn’t even keep track of her, let alone protect her. Then, before I could even blink I saw Brooke bring the knife she used to cut my ropes down on Lily’s chest piercing it into her skin. It felt like it was ripping into my own chest, I could feel her pain. I could hear her heartbeat as it grew loud drowning out all other noise and all other sight until suddenly it stopped.

“What have you done!” Screeched Tristan.

“Now you’ll only love me” Brooke said happily, she was delusional.

I clenched my jaw tight suddenly getting a burst of lightening energy into me and ran at Brooke. I tackled her through the hole in the wall. Her knife slid across the floor as my eyes glazed over it. I sprang, lunging to it and grabbed it. Without thinking I instinctively turned back to her and stabbed her, right where her heart would be. I stabbed her over, and over and over again. Blood was seeping out everywhere. She did not struggle. She just laid there limp, taking each stab in. I knew I was trying to kill something that was already dead, but I didn’t care. I kept bringing the knife down thinking that maybe if I brought the knife down this one time it would bring back Lily’s soft, melody of a heartbeat.

I could feel as hot blood and tears fell down my face. I silently got off of Brooke and tossed the knife to the side. Everything was heavy, my head, my body, my legs. They carried me all the way into the next room. Tristan was gone of course, but I wasn’t concerned about that at the moment.

I crawled onto the shabby bed; it was still wet from Lily’s blood. I slowly wrapped my arms around her small frame. I rested my head down on her shoulder while her lifeless hair tickled my face. I closed my eyes hearing no sound. There was no sound from the forest as the wind stopped its breezes and the creeks stopped its water and the grasshoppers stopped their chirping and the birds stopping their singing. All was quiet, her heart was quiet.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is the last chapter.
Its the funeral.