Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.3)

You were my everything but now I'm older and I'm stronger

Lily's POV!

Everyone proceeded out of the limo except me; I stayed seated where I was.

“You coming Lily?” Jake asked as he got out of the limo.

“In a second,” I told him. He shut the door behind him and left me alone. I sighed and took a deep breath. This is where I would be staying for a very long time with the guy I fell hard for. I just needed a moment to get myself together. I took one more deep breath and opened the limo door. I shut the door and stood where I was, just taking in the whole view. The mansion looked pretty much like a castle. It was made of stone and the front door was made of oak. The house was blocked in by black fences around the perimeter. There were many stain glass windows around the house that looked fairly old.

“Lily!” Lynn said running out of the house doors towards me. “It’s amazing inside!” She said running towards me grabbing me by the arm. I groaned and followed her into the house. I really don’t want to live here. Even if it is the nicest place in the world, it’s not home. It doesn’t have sandy beaches, and that warm feeling. When we walked inside I gasped. It was amazing inside; everything was so fancy, and dark. The carpet was a deep read, and the walls were black. There were many hallways and doors branching off of the main room. The thing that caught my eye the most was, there was a fireplace with couches and chairs around it, but above the fireplace was a family portrait. It had two beautiful people who I am assuming were Parker’s parents, and Parker. The portrait was old, very old maybe the 18th century. Parker looked no older than 12. He seemed so beautiful and at peace. His mother had short pixie hair that was a reddish black, while his father’s was cut just above his eyes and was black. Parker looked so much like his father. They were both beautiful.

“Come on Lily!” Lynn said grabbing my arm and yanking me to the stairs. I wanted to stay and examine the portrait more though. I reluctantly went up the stairs with Lynn. She dragged me threw hallways and doorways I would never remember, until we finally arrived at a small dark blue door.

“This is my room!” Lynn said excitedly and opened the door. Her room was big! It had couches and a huge TV, with a gigantic bed. Her room colors were dark blue and black. It was very elegant and screamed Lynn.

“Wow Lynn it’s gorgeous” I said kind of jealous.

“I know right, and the best part is its right next to Justin’s room!”She said smiling. Well I suppose if your Justin’s girlfriend it’s a good thing. I am truly happy for Lynn though. For the moment she didn’t seem sad or caught up in everything that happened.

“Where’s my room?” I asked.

Her smile immediately turned upside down.

“I’m sorry Lily,” She said looking down. Sorry for what? Do I not get a room or something?

“Lily, your room’s on the other side of the house by, by, by Parker.”She said giving me a sad smile. “I’m sorry Lily; I’ll trade with you if you want.” She said.

Why would my room be next to the guy who may hate or like me? Did god really hate me that much? I don’t know if I can handle this.

“No, its fine Lynn. Where’s Jake’s room?” I asked trying to distract myself.

“Across from Justin’s,” she said giving me a sympathetic look.

“So it’s just Parker and I on the other side of the house, without you guys?” I asked not believe it.

“Yeah, I’m sorry Lily,” she said hugging me.

“No its fine,” I choked out.

“Come on I’ll take you there,” She said grabbing my hand.

She led me threw a series of hallways and doors; I am definitely going to get lost here. I will not be able to find anything; maybe they’ll give me a map.

“Here we are!” Lynn said smiling. We were standing in front of a big oak door. She opened it and let me go in first. I walked in and saw my walls were red, and the carpet was a white color. My bed was a champagne color and my chairs and couch was white. The whole room was incredibly beautiful. On the back of my wall was a sliding door leading to a balcony. I walked toward there and out the door. There were two chairs there for me to sit on and underneath it was the pool. I walked over towards the railing and looked down. There was a huge pool connecting to other small ones. There was a small waterfall connected to the pool and slides. My balcony basically over looked the pool area, and I'm not sure if thats a good thing. If I were to fall off of the balcony I would land into the pool and possibly drown, but then again why would I fall off?

“I’ll leave you to get settled in,” Lynn said shutting the door behind her. I smiled and waked over to another door leading to my bathroom. My bathroom was kind of small it had the essentials, a shower, toilet, sink,mirrors, not that I was complaining. Next I went to my closet, my walk in closet! It was almost as big as my room! There were a series of hangers and racks for shoes. I would never be able to fill up all this space with the limited amount of clothes I had.

I sighed and walked out to my bed. I collapsed on it not wanting to overwhelm myself to much, but all I could think was, so far no Parker, and right now I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one sucks but I had to describe the rooms/house a little bit, but I did a horrible job on it anyway.
But anyways comments?