Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.5)

I’ll be the question, if you’ll be the answer

I sighed leaning over the railing of my balcony. The giggles and laughing were too much to handle right now so I went back into my room. It had been a week since I was first introduced to Brooke, and she has been over every day since then. All of them, them being Parker, Brooke, Justin, Lynn, and Jake were all at the pool playing and swimming. I was invited to, but I couldn’t take seeing Brooke all over Parker. They would kiss and laugh at each other every second they got and it made me sick. Just seeing them in the pool from my balcony splashing around was hard, and not just them either, but Justin, Jake, and Lynn. They were all so happy, and having a great time without me. It makes me wonder what I’m even doing here. Everyone seems to be perfectly happy without me, so why do I have to stay here? Why can’t I go find Tristan and have him kill me? Then I heard a knock at my door.

“Come in,” I said puzzled at who could be here. Then Brooke emerged covered with an orange towel and her hair soaking wet. She smirked at me. Over the past week I’ve come to learn that she smirks and sneers at you a lot, so it was no surprise she smirked at me.

“Come with me,” She said walking past me and onto my balcony. I looked at her confused, but followed her out there.

“Look at them,” She said motioning to Parker, Justin, Jake, and Lynn below in the pool.

“They all have their own lives to care about not yours; they all care about each other, but you, they’re all having fun without you, they don’t need you and never did.” She said sharply. I felt tears prickle in my eyes she was right. None of them cared about my feelings, or about the immense guilt I was feeling.

“They all blame you for what happened Lily,” She said turning to face me instead of the pool below. I couldn’t hold it in any longer, I let my tears fall. They probably all did. It only added to my guilt. Everything was my fault; everything that I’ve done has lead up to this point. The point where I truly have no one. Lynn had Justin, Parker had Brooke, and Jake had well all of them. Don’t get me wrong Lynn still talks to me, but hasn’t really a lot in the past couple of days. She has Justin to hang out with and Brooke now. Jake was still friendly and funny, but has all of his guy friends. Justin was like my brother, but has been all about Lynn lately, and I don’t blame him I mean it’s his girlfriend. That leaves Parker, who I’ve been avoiding. It was obvious he liked Brooke and not me. When he held my hand on the plane and carried me to the airport I thought he might be getting over the whole Aiden thing and we could start over, but not anymore. Brooke was here, and it’s what made him happy.

“I don’t blame them, if my friend cheated on me and put another girl in danger like that I wouldn’t want to be with her either.” Brooke said frowning at me. I closed my eyes and sighed. The cool breeze was drying my tears and made me feel a little bit better.

“I wouldn’t want to be with me either,” I said still having my eyes closed. Then I heard her footsteps and realized she was leaving. When I opened my eyes I saw the bright sun and below it were some of the most beautiful people ever. Everyone down there was laughing, and smiling and seemed perfectly at ease. Maybe things would be better if I weren’t here. One less person to look after, one less person to care about, one less person to cause you pain, one less.

TRISTANS POV!

Its past midnight and Brooke is already supposed to be here! Where was she? Then I heard the door open to my shack. Yes, I was living in a shack in Hartford forest. It’s the only place close enough to Lily that I can still get updates from Brooke.

“Where were you?!” I yelled at Brooke as she came in.

“I got preoccupied sorry,” She said giving me a pouty face.

“Whatever,” I huffed. “Well,”

“Well,” She said grinning evilly. “Lily is slipping deeper and deeper into darkness, watching her happy friends all around her and the best part is they don’t even know what’s going on. She is becoming more and more isolated. I wouldn’t be surprised if our Lily over there didn’t cry herself to sleep ever night.”

I grinned evilly, Lily will be ready soon. Once she feels completely alone, I won’t even have to take her she’ll come right to me.

“That’s my girl,” I said grinning at Brooke. I picked her up and threw her onto the bed.

“Daddy’s home, ands missed you” I said climbing on top of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? =)