Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.8)

Close up camera one
The hero sings in this scene
The boy that gets the girl gets to go home where they get married


“Shhhhh or you’ll wake her,” I heard a voice say in the distance. I groaned annoyed and turned on my side in my bed to get more comfortable.

“See she’s waking up,” I heard the same voice say, and then I heard footsteps moving closer to the foot of my bed.

“I’ll make her wake up,” I heard a sweet, innocent voice say, then someone jumped on top of my bed and kept jumping like a little kid.

“Uhhhhh!” I screamed sitting up in my bed to see a bouncing Lynn. I couldn’t help but laugh at her playfulness.

“Wake up Lily!” she said still bouncing.

“Okay, okay I’m up I said pulling the covers off my legs. I noticed Jake and Justin were at the foot of my bed and from behind them I could make out the shape of a body, Parker’s body. His arms were folded over his chest and he was leaning on the door frame smiling. I smiled at all of them for their sudden appearance in my room.

“Not to be rude guys, but what are you all doing in my room, and why on earth did you wake me up?” I said getting up and stretching my arms and legs. I was sore from tossing and turning all night. I couldn’t stop thinking about the mysterious intruder in the house.

“Well, miss Lily pie we came in here because we felt bad for yesterday and leaving you out, so we thought today we would all do something together!” She said getting up off my bed and smiling at me.

I looked at them skeptical, but said “Right..”

“Well go get ready Lily!” Lynn said urging me into my walk-in closet.

“What exactly are we doing today?” I said looking back at her as she continued to push me in the direction of my closet.

“Were playing tackle football!”She said excitedly. Oh great, tackle football with a bunch of vampires who have super speed, and super strength, yeah this will be interesting. None the less though, I changed into my pink sofe shorts and a plain white T-shirt. When I was done I ran out of my closet and dragged Lynn in the bathroom with me. There we used black eye liner to give us war paint for our epic football battle. Once we were satisfied with our make-up we walked out smiling at the guys.

“You girls done making out yet?” Justin said smirking at us.

“Aw Justin, you know I only make out with you,” Lynn said walking over to him and grabbing his hand. He blushed a deep shade of pink and smiled weakly at her. I laughed at his embarrassment and realized for the first time in weeks I was actually LAUGHING, with my FRIENDS. It’s been so long since I’ve smiled and laughed and hung out with them I forgot what it’s felt like. Maybe they missed me and realized that ‘hey were leaving Lily out here.’

“Come on guys,” Jake said taking my hand in a big brotherly way and leading us down to the back door. We walked out and stopped under the arch way of the house seeing it raining. It was raining very hard, and I could hardly see the forest from afar.

“Well looks like we can’t play football guys,” I said looking down in disappointment. Now we will just go back inside and they will leave me to do something else. My happy mood was going down the drain, and the old Lily was fading away.

“Not quite,” Parker said jogging past us and into the rain.

“Come on guys!” he said laughing while holding his arms out and staring up at the rainy sky. Jake and Justin laughed but jogged out there with him with the football in one hand. When did Justin pick up the football? Oh well I suppose. I turned to Lynn “Are you going out there?” I asked a little skeptical.

“Hell no!” She said while laughing a bit. I laughed at her bluntness and stared at the now soaking wet guys. Only then did I realize that Parker was wearing basketball shorts and a fitting white V-neck. His shirt was soaking wet and sticking to his body exposing his amazing body, along with his 6 pack. I stared at him in amazement.

“You girls coming?” Justin asked jogging over to us.

Lynn and I shook our heads no. No way in hell was I going to get wet to play football.

“Lynn get your ass out here!” Justin shouted abruptly. Lynn looked at him angry and shocked.

“I’m sorry baby, please come out here.” He said laughing. She smiled at him and gave me a long stare before screaming and running out into the rain. I laughed at her craziness and shook my head.

“You too Lily,” Justin said hugging Lynn. I rolled my eyes and shook my head no.

“Oh come on Lily!” Lynn said running over to me and taking my hand. Her hand was a bit cold, and she was already soaking wet. She was out there for what like 30 seconds and it already looks like she took a bath in her clothes.

I bit my lip trying not to smile and said “Oh what the hell,” Then I took Lynn’s hand and went screaming out into the rain.

“WAHOOO!” Jake shouted, now that we were all drenched in rain.

“So what are the teams?” I asked putting my hands on my hips, getting right down to business.

“Hmmm” Jake said putting his hand on his chin pretending to be in deep thought. “How about girls verses guys?”

“What are you kidding me!?!” I said shocked. They would kill us; no way were Lynn and I going to be on a team alone like this.

“Okay!” Lynn said satisfied.

“What are you crazy Lynn?!?!” I said grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the group. “They’ll kill us!”

“No they won’t Lily, we have something they don’t.” She said grinning evilly.

“What is that?” I asked looking at her like she was crazy.

“Sex appeal” She said smiling like the little devil she was. I laughed at her and rolled my eyes.

“You’ll see,” She said walking back to the group of guys.

“Okay Lily’s on board!” Lynn shouted triumphantly.

“Good,” Justin said tossing her the ball. “You guys can have the ball first; you’re going to need it.”

Lynn rolled her eyes and caught the ball. The guys lined up at the imaginary line and Lynn went across from Justin bending down, getting ready to hike. She set the ball down and rolled her shorts up so they looked like underwear and then folded up her shirt so it just covered her bra. She bent down extra low sticking her butt out and looked back winking at me. Then she picked up the ball and yelled “42, 24, 16….HIKE!”

She then threw the ball beneath her legs and into my hands. I backed up with the ball in my hands looking for her to run down the field. I could see Parker running to tackle the quarterback, me. I quickly spotted Lynn down the field near the designated goal line and threw her a perfect spiral. Thank you Mrs. West I thought, she was my gym teacher a few years back and wouldn’t let any girl pass gym unless she could play football properly. Lynn caught it perfectly and started running towards the end zone. I spotted Justin in front of her and closed one eye waiting to see her get butchered by him. To my surprise though, he stopped right in front of her mesmerized as she stopped too. She did something I couldn’t see because her back was towards me then ran past him making a touchdown.

“WAHOO!” she cheered doing a victory dance. I stared at her in amazement and ran towards her.

“Lynn how did you do that?” I asked once I was close enough towards her.

She grinned and said “I flashed him,”

I gasped in shock, “You didn’t!” I stated appalled.

“Yeah, but I was still wearing my bra,” She said laughing a bit. I hit her playfully. I never knew Lynn could be so…….naughty.

Once we were done with our conversation we lined back up at the scrimmage line, it was the guys turn to have to ball, oh great.

“97, 46, 13….HIKE!” Justin yelled before snapping the ball to Jake. Lynn screamed and went running towards Jake to tackle him. I however started running towards Parker who was down the field. I looked back and saw Jake throw Parker the ball just before getting tackled by Lynn. Parker caught it and started running towards their end zone. I ran faster and soon was on his heels. I was surprised that none of them used any of their vampire abilities to help them out, but the game isn’t over yet I suppose. I jumped on his back screaming. He went down in surprise and fell into the mud dragging me with him. I laughed as we got covered in mud and water.

“What the hell Lily?” Parker said while laughing. I laughed some more at all the mud in his hair. Once we were doing laughing I realized that I was sitting on top of him, straddling him. I blushed looking down and started to get up. Then Parker grabbed my thighs bringing me back down to him. Did this mean he liked me now? That he doesn’t care about Brooke and wants me as much as I want him? It was like how it used to be only different. It was like me cheating on him, Tristan trying to kill me, and him having a girlfriend never happened. He wasn’t his normal aggressive, arrogant self; he was caring and having fun. It’s hard to believe I ever hated him and would get into fights with him when he acted like this, but then again he’s never really acted like this.

“Parker,” I whispered as wind and rain whipped my hair making me look like Medusa. I stared at his deep ivory green eyes in content.

“You two coming?” Justin said walking up to us with Lynn and Jake.

“Way to go,” Lynn said hitting him, seeing Parker and I in this position, me on top of him with his hands on my thighs.

I cleared my throat embarrassed and got off of him. He got up quickly after me and said “Yeah let’s play.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

OKAY GUYS, SO I CHANGED THE TITLE OF THE BOARDING SCHOOL SEQUEL BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOUR STORY WILL GET DELETED IF YOU HAVE "SEQUEL" IN YOUR TITLE SO FOR NOW ITS "THE HOUSE OF PARKER"

I KNOW GUY TITLE RIGHT? I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING.