Starlight

For Elvis life was simple. She's going to the college of her dreams and is always getting straight A's. Her brother is more wild then she thought she could ever be(Or would ever be), but she liked simple and it was working out for her. That is until Elvis meets three strangers who turn her simple world into something more. A lot more.
  1. Chapter 1
    “Little lady I told you-” “Leave her alone” a male voice interrupted. I looked over my shoulder to see a young looking man with brown, gorgeous curly hair, standing in my defense.
  2. Chapter 2
    “Here.” I threw her the napkin. “I’m not doing that ever again.” I pulled myself up next to her on the counter. “Promise. That’s the last you’ll have to bother them again”
  3. Chapter 3
    “It’s three-thirty Riley...I don’t want to have to keep playing this stupid ‘I Have Your Phone’ game." “Look he’s a very busy attractive man-Who by the way is just to die for. Did you see his muscle practically popping out of his-”
  4. Chapter 4
    “Morning sunshine!” an all too familiar voice laughs over the phone. “Shouldn’t you use that line when the sun is actually up?”
  5. Chapter 5
    “Yeah, since Joe’s not going to be here we can do anything”
  6. Author's Note
    Will Not Be Able To Update For A While......
  7. Chapter 6
    “First a kid in tight pants and make-up gets you fired, and now you’re shopping with a women who was a cave man?!” Lucy gushed. “Cave women” I corrected