You're Overreacting

Grand Ole Opry

After elimination night, relief came through Adam. He was scared that he would have been eliminated after his odd performance of ‘Ring of Fire.’ It was only right to tell Kris about it.
That night just an hour after everyone had gone to sleep he carefully went out of his bed and crawled into bed with Kris. He smiled feeling a weight step into bed with him.

“I really thought I was going to be out or at least bottom 3,” he said softly behind Kris’ back.

Kris turned around to face the unsure Adam Lambert. “You’re overreacting, you did great last night,” he said assuringly.

“But Simon said it was rubbish,” he said looking down on the sheets.

“Yeah but that was the only bad comment,” he said raising his eyebrow. Adam tried to smile trying to see the bad comment in a positive view. He had to also see that there were others who got worse comments from the judges than he did. He leaned his forehead against Adam’s and smiled hoping it would lift his mood a little.

“Yeah but Kara didn’t know what to think,” he shot back. Kris didn’t know why Adam was bringing this up cause all in all, it was still an okay performance.

“Paula said it was good,” he said in a very appealing tone for Adam to believe.

“Paula thinks everything is good,” Adam said half jokingly. They both laughed softly till one of them stopped. He looked at Adam still just a little upset. No matter how much he was overreacting, Kris had to do something. He looked at Adam just staring down at the sheets and cupped Adam’s chin in his hand to meet his gaze. He looked at Adam leaning in to kiss him softly. Just a soft and innocent kiss. And he pulled away. It was short but meaningful. The kind of kiss that said, “Don’t worry cause I’m here and I wont leave you.”

Adam looked at Kris, speechless at the moment. “I-I-“ he stuttered still tantalized at the moment. “I hope that made you rethink about your performance,” Kris said smiling at him, hoping that it made him feel better.

“Anyways, we should be getting to bed since its pretty late already and we don’t want anyone to hear us, right?” Kris suggested.

“Yeah, we should,” he smiled, snuggling next to him in the covers. “Good night, Kris,” he whispered.

“Good night Adam,” Kris whispered back before turning around so Adam could wrap his arms around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kradam yay! :D I'm happy for you Kris! ♥

So tell my what you think cause I might put another chapter or it might just be a one shot, I'm not sure yet but anyways I hope you like and tell me what you think! :D