Status: Completed.

Remodelling the Wreckage of My Past

Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.

“And we were standing in the airport, with Billy, Benji and Joel. It was time for us to go back home, it was horrible because I had no idea when would be the next time I’d see them, and I was supposed to tell Brian who I really was and tell him I was pregnant.” I explained, running a hand through my hair. “Things didn’t go as planned, when Benji hugged me Good Bye, he twirled me around and my wallet fell off my pocket. Jimmy picked it up and wanted to look at the I.D card, to know my full name ya know… I tried to snatch it out of his hands but they found it funny and he passed the wallet to Brian…”

“No way!” cried Aiden while Angeline nudged him in the ribs.

“Shush Aiden, keep it quiet.” She whispered. “You are going to wake Celia up…”

I chuckled, knowing perfectly that Celia could sleep through almost anything. The proof? It was getting close to 2am and the twins had taken residence in my room since half past midnight, bugging me to know the end of the story.

“So, Brian took out the I.D card…” I whispered, “And he grabbed his bag, handing the wallet and the I.D card to Matt. I ran after him but he wouldn’t listen to me, I can’t blame him you know… So yeah, afterwards Matt, Val, Cha and Billy all decided that it would be best if I went and stay a couple of weeks with Billy, away from Huntington Beach…”

“And you stayed away from HB for 15 years?” asked Angelina. I nodded, “I only came back for my friends’ weddings, and the last one was 7 years ago.” I explained with a yawn.

“Okay, so now that you know the whole story, can we sleep now?” I asked, rubbing my eyes.

“Nuhuh! You didn’t say how you and Billy started dating!” said Aiden. I sighed.

“Okay, so we stayed friends for about two years before it changed into the girlfriend/boyfriend kind of thing. It was in March if I remember well, we were all staying at Billy’s parents and he took me out so we could spend some times together and we ended up at a Green Day show…” I explained with a small smile. “Billy had been nothing but supportive and nice with you and me, and I knew he was seeing me as more than just a friend, so I decided to give it a try and it worked…” I concluded with a smile.

“So, you didn’t cheat on Dad with Billy?” asked Aiden cautiously.

“Never. I would have never done such a thing to Brian, I know I wasn’t very true to him and there are a lot of things I should have never said… But I would have never cheated on him, I loved him too much to do that.” I said, I had no idea if I made any sense, but I was tired and my mind was in the gutter.

“So, Dad didn’t know about us until that day at the beach?” asked Angelina.

“Exactly…” I whispered, running a hand through my hair and laying back down.

“And what about Celia…” started Aiden cautiously. I rubbed my forehead and sat up.

“Celia is Billy’s kid, there no other way about it. I know the paternity test you did was a fake. IVF… In vitro fertilization, that’s how we got Celia.” I explained. Aiden didn’t say anything, just kept his eyes on my face, scanning my reaction.

“So, there not even the weakest chance for Celia to be Brian’s?” he asked, his voice just above a whisper.

“None.” I stated. He sighed.

“Night Mum, thanks for the explanations…” he whispered as he got up and twisted the door knob slowly, creeping out of my room and heading back to his.

“Don’t mind him Mum, he just needs some times to let everything sink in…” Angelina whispered. I nodded slowly.

“Maybe I should have waited to tell you the whole story, but I thought you both deserved to know.” I explained, running a hand through my hair.

“It’s okay Mum, don’t beat yourself up for Aiden’s behavior.” She said, “Thank for telling us the whole story.” She added as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, right?” she asked as she made her way towards the door.

“Yeah… Of course. Good night Angelina.” I replied, running a hand through my hair.

“Night Mum.” She replied, closing the door softly behind her. I laid down, trying to take as little place as possible as Celia was peacefully sleeping beside me, but she had her arms wide open and her legs spread, taking half the space in the double bed. I chuckled, remembering the first time I shared a bed with Brian and I wasn’t used to sleeping in the same bed as someone else and I was taking all the space, just like Celia was doing. Brian would wake me up in the middle of the night and pushed me a little and I would woke up the next morning, my head resting on his chest and his arms securely wrapped around my waist. With Billy it wasn’t much different, except that I never kicked him while I was sleeping. I remember giving Brian a black eye once. I was dreaming I was fighting against a pirate and I punched him, trying to make him fall off his boat. We were all sleeping in the living room, Brian and Matt on either side of me. I felt so bad, seeing the purple bruise on Brian’s handsome face. But he forgave me…

I missed those ol’ times… I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping sleep would come quickly when I heard the front door slam shut. They were back. I thought with an other sigh.
“Brian!”

“Shush, don’t wake the kids up!” I heard him mumbled.

“Oh come Bri! I want you so bad!” she whined. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open as I heard their bedroom door shut. My room was right next to theirs.

“Oh Briaannnnn!” she screamed, I covered my ears, my eyes closed tight shut.

“Keep it down…” I heard him.

“Oh Brian!” she moaned and I buried my face in the pillow. She was faking it, it was unbelievable. “Briannn! Oh my God, Fuck me!”

I couldn’t take it anymore, hearing them have sex was something unbearable, but hearing Nat faking it when he hadn’t even fucked her yet was just sickening. I picked up Celia’s sleeping form and carried her outside of the room and into Aiden and Angelina’s room. I knocked on the door, softly. I opened the door with one hand and saw that Aiden was still awake. I didn’t say anything, just laid Celia down between them.

“Mum, you alright?” asked Aiden, I blinked. A single tear rolling down my cheek and crashing at my feet. I was glad it was really dark and the small lamp on the bedside table wasn’t enough to light up the room entirely.

“I’m fine. I just don’t need Celia to be awoken by Nat’s moans.” I said, as I was about to close the door.

“She’s faking it.” He stated.

“So I’ve heard…” I mumbled, as I turned on my heels and headed back in my room. I grabbed Brian’s Ipod from the nightstand and then walked out of my room, slamming the door behind me. I headed down stairs and laid down on the couch, grabbing the cover that was thrown over the back of the couch. I plugged the earphones in my ears and listened to Perfect Nightmare, remembering the happy times in the studio. I feel asleep around three am.

**

“What is she doing here?”

“She’s sleeping obviously.”

“She has a room”

“Hers is right next to yours, you were too fucking loud last night.” Someone snapped.

“Oh well, it’s not my fault Brian’s awesome in bed.”

“Nathalie…” someone said in a warning tone.

“Oh well, I’m off to the studio!” she called out as she walked out of the house, slamming the door shut.

“Dad, you could have found someone better! Someone that at least, respect us! Billy can be a pain in the ass, but he always fucked Mum in silence or at least didn’t woke us up at three in the morning, with his fake moans!” he yelled.

I sat up on the couch, threw the covers away and walked into the kitchen were Aiden was yelling at his father.

“You wanted us to come and spend some times with us but every time Nat snapped her fingers, you run at her and she has you totally wrapped around her fingers. She can’t even play guitar, you want to see a real guitar player?” he asked, shoving his phone in his father’s face.

‘Good Riddance’ filled the air, he had recorded me while I was playing the day before.

“I can’t believe you can stay with that bitch, you deserve so much better!” he said, shoving his phone back in his pocket.

“Aiden, enough.” I said as I entered the kitchen and stood between the two men.

“You go in your room this instant or you apologize to your father right now. You do not talk to him like that, got it?” I said. Aiden hang his head low before glaring at his father.

“Sorry.” He said. I knew it was the best I could ask of him.

“Now you go and get dress” I said pointing at the stairs. “Next time you talk to your father that way…” I warned him. Aiden turned around and gaze at me, his eyes wide open.

“No!”

“Oh yes, I will. You are warned. Brian is your father, Nathalie will be your stepmother in a few months. You respect them. That’s all. Now go.” I snapped.

“And you, keep it fucking quiet next time.” I muttered as I marched out of the kitchen and upstairs.

“This was a fucking bad idea!” I mumbled to myself as I walked into the room I was staying in. I grabbed my cell phone and dialed an all too familiar number.

“Yo Matt? Can you rive me to the hospital? I need to get my cast removed.”

**

“Feels fucking wonderful to be able to walk again!” I said as I got back on the passenger seat.

“So what’s the plan now?” he asked, adjusting his aviators and putting his cap on. I smiled.

“I need to buy myself a pretty car so I can go out as much as I want and won’t have to listen to my ex boyfriend fucking his slut.” I said.
“Oh… you witnessed that…” he said, his eyes darker than usual.

“Yeah, I did. Pretty much the whole neighborhood did.” I stated. Matt chuckled. “It’s not funny! She’s fucking horrible! It’s like, I don’t know… She’s worst than I ever imagined. I think I’m going to look for an apartment or something… Aiden blew off at his father this morning, poor Brian was speechless…” I explained.

“I thought Aiden was doing okay?” asked Matt, looking at me as we were stopped at a red light.

“Oh he was, until yesterday when I told him and Angelina the whole story about what happened between me and Brian… And then, he blew off at Brian this morning.” I explained.

“Damn that kid and his temper.” Said Matt.

“Oh come on, you know you love your nephew!” I said and he just laughed.

“I wanted to ask you something…” started Matt as he slowed down.

“Right?” I asked.

“Could you sing with me on a track?” he asked as he parked the car in Brian’s driveway.

“Matt…” I mumbled, “I don’t know, I just got back and I’m trying to settle everything down…” I whispered.

“Please Adeline, for your lovely older brother?” he asked, showing off his dimples.

“I’ll think about it Matt, I promise!” I said as I kissed his cheek and got out of the car. “Thanks for the ride Matt.”

“No problem Lyn, call me as soon as you made up your mind.” He said and I nodded, closing the door behind me.

I walked to the front door and swung it open, kicking it shut behind me.

“Aiden?” I called out, no answer.

“Brian?” no answer.

“Anyone?” still no answer. I sighed and headed in the kitchen to see a note on the table.
Dad took us out, wants to make up for waking us up because of his slut. Don’t worry, he won’t read the note, he’s already in the car. Don’t know when we’ll be back. Much love.
Aiden xxx

I tore the note and threw the pieces in the trash can, last thing I needed was Nat seeing that note.

I was stuck at home…

I shook my head, grabbed my phone and called a taxi.

**

“What the hell are you doing here?” asked Ash as she ran to me and engulfed me in a breathtaking hug. I chuckled.

“I came to see my favorite girls! The kids are off somewhere with Brian, and I wanted to try my new baby…” I said, pointing towards the parking lot where my brand new car was parked.

“No shit! Cha, Jess come over here!” yelled Ash. The girls smiled when they saw me and engulfed me in a hug before I lead them towards my new car.

“Nice…” said Jess while Ash whistled.

“I needed a car, and I saw that silver Mustang GT and I fell in love with it…” I said, smiling.

“Billy is going to be worried sick when he’ll see you behind the wheel, and Brian is going to complain, asking you to let him drive…” said Cha. I laughed.

“Brian doesn’t let me drive his BMW…” I said.

“So, what were you up too before I show up?” I asked as we all headed back into the studio.

“Nothing much, thinking about murder and stuff…” said Ash, twirling a drum stick between her fingers.

I chuckled.

“I’ll gladly help you with that, but first, where’s the whore?” I asked.

“She left like 5 minutes ago, she always show up late and leave early.” Said Jess.

“Ah, I knew I saw her on the sidewalk with her fake boobs…” I muttered darkly. Ash’s mouth drop open.

“No way! Welcome to the club of the whore haters! Do you want a badge?” she asked. I laughed.

“What happened, I never hear you calling her a whore before, you were always trying to find her excuses…” said Cha.

“Once a whore, always a whore in my book. She came back with Brian around 2am… Their room was next to mine, and she moans like a cheap whore, almost woke up the whole neighborhood. Completely fake it.” I stated.
“Aiden blew off at his father this morning, calling Nat a whore right in front of Brian… I think I might start looking for an apartment or something… So anyway, how’s recording doing?” I asked, changing the subject.

“I’m thinking about giving up… She’s hopeless! We have two weeks left at the max and she can’t get anything right…” muttered Jess.

An idea crossed my mind but I ignored it, it would lead to much more troubles than I could handle at the moment…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for your comments on the last chapter =]
hope you like this one ^^'