‹ Prequel: A Horrible Romance

A Unique and Torn Romance

***ing Face

“Morning Mikey,” Gerard says softly. I don’t answer him. I don’t even look at him. All I do is pour myself a cup of coffee while I scowl at everything I glance at.

“How’re you feeling?” Frank puts a soft hand on my shoulder. I consider pushing him away, but technically; he didn’t do anything wrong. Well, except that he’s dating the enemy.
I shrug – both to answer him and get him off of me. He lets go.

“Are you ready to talk about it?” I glare at the wall and try my hardest to ignore Gerard rather than throw a fit and smash my mug into his fucking face.
I walk out of the kitchen.

“Talk about what?” my mom asks as I leave. I walk up the stairs to my room and slam the door shut. I sit down on my bed and take a sip of the burning hot coffee.

‘Talk about it.’ Stupid fuckhead. Why would I wanna talk about it with him? He not only pulled me out of the closed in front of the entire school, but he also exposed me as the freak that I am in front of the guy that could’ve- that was my best friend, but whom I also pushed away by kissing him.

And what Gerard said yesterday? About him crushing on me? What a lie! What a fucking lie! Why would he? He knows nothing about me, except which parts of my body are the easiest to hit, so how the fuck could he ever crush on me? This isn’t kindergarten. You don’t hit someone because you like them. It’s fucking high school! If you hit someone, it’s because you loathe them so much that you can’t stand seeing their fucking, unbroken face.

But one thing I really don’t understand is why the fuck Bob switched victim. Why did he leave me alone yesterday? I kissed him! He should’ve beaten the shit out of me, but instead he went for Frank – a Frankenstein – who obviously ratted him out to Gerard – the vampire. And of course he did that. He was obviously on the phone with him right when Bob threw the first punch.
But why did Bob go for the strongest guy in school with the scariest college-boyfriend? He obviously needed to punch someone – probably because he couldn’t find me – but why Frankenstein Jr.?
What? My lack of resistance got too boring?

I slam my mug onto my bedside table and get up to get dressed. Just because you tried to kill yourself don’t mean you get to skip some fucking biology test.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, for those of you who aren't reading Skin and Bones, I'm displeased to tell you that my laptop - my darling - is in the hands of some repair-dude right now... This means that my updates will suffer a bit...
My stationary computer (which I post from right now) is my mortal enemy, and I can find absolutely no inspiration in front of it, so I might write less...
I'm sorry that this is so short and for the future lack of updates.
I hope to get it back SOON, or at least get really bad writing withdrawals so I just have to feel the (crappy) keyboard beneath my fingertips.
But please; don't hate me - hate the repir-dude...