‹ Prequel: A Horrible Romance

A Unique and Torn Romance

Honk the Horn

My eyes snap open and my ears pick up a loud noise fading away. When I listen to it more, I recognize it as a truck driving away.
I rub my eyes with the hand that’s right next to my face on the pillow. Another car passes by outside the window and a beam of light slides over the walls and ceiling.

I turn my head away from the light and noise.
Bob is still sleeping. It’s amazing how he can sleep through all the noise, but it’s more amazing how he can look so peaceful and cute while doing it.

I turn my head away from him when an uneasy feeling threatens to wake me up further.
A truck passes by. The sounds rings in my sleep-clogged ears so I turn my head to stare up at the ceiling and sigh heavily.
I’m too awake now. It’ll take me forever to fall asleep, just like it took me forever before I fell asleep and was awoken again.
And again.
Seriously, I don’t understand how anyone could build a road so close to a house. It’s insane.

A light slides over the ceiling and I quickly turn my head in hopes of blocking out some of the noise.
And then I’m staring at Bob. And then I hear nothing at all. And so I turn my head back to stare at the ceiling, but not before I accidentally let out a tiny squeak.
Bob doesn’t wake up, but he moves. He turns his head a bit, moves his legs and spreads his fingers. The latter wouldn’t be all that bad, if it wasn’t because his hand was on my stomach – lover stomach.
I feel a surge of blood rush south and I have to lift the duvet just to make sure.
Oh, just fucking great; I’ve got a boner.

I groan inwardly and I turn my head towards the window and stare at the illuminated blinds as I focus on getting rid of my boner. Which means not to focus on Bob’s hand. Which means not thinking dirty thought about where it could be.
I sigh when I realize it’s impossible. My dick is throbbing and I can’t stop thinking about it. I just can’t block it out, so instead of trying to do the impossible, I turn back and look at Bob. He’s sleeping peacefully, so I carefully reach my hand that’s already under the duvet over to Bob’s hand to move it.
As soon as I grab it, Bob stirs.
Then opens his eyes.

I stare at the dark outlines of his face. A slight light sparkles in the whites of his eyes and my stomach churns quietly.
A car drives by and lights up his entire face and when those blue circles zoom in on my gazing eyes, I suddenly realize that he must be able to feel my hand on his.
So I let go. I drop his hand quickly and hold back a gasp when it settles heavily on my lower stomach.
Before the light disappears I manage to see Bob’s eyes fall and look down at the duvet. I hope the light disappeared before he would be able to spot my boner.

Suddenly he moves his hand away from me, and if he couldn’t see my boner through the duvet just a second ago, then he can certainly feel it now.
I gasp when his hand bumps against my cock. It hurts since he hits me right on the head, but the pain turns into a twisted kind of pleasure as I quickly realize that Bob just touched my fucking dick.

“Sorry.” His voice is barely even a whisper, but I hear it anyway.

“Alright.” I meant to put an ‘it’s’ in front of that, but it was apparently swallowed by my throat. Just like my breaths seem to be. My breathing is choppy and irregular, and I’m pretty sure that my boner won’t just go down now.
It needs help.

“How long have you had your horn?” I was just about to excuse myself to go into his bathroom and be very, very quiet as I helped myself, but I can’t just leave Bob with an unanswered question.
And I know I’m just making excuses for myself.

“Since I was born.” I know he has more questions. And I want to answer them. That’s why I stay where I am – in his bed, by his side.

“Can you feel it?” he asks before I suddenly feel a pressure on my horn.
I moan loudly and my cock throbs painfully, just like my horn which I’m sure just jumped as well. I can’t help the pleasure that keeps surging through my body. Even though Bob quickly pulled his hand off my horn, I can still feel the pleasure his hand gave me.
“Wow,” he gasp. I calm myself down a bit.

“Sorry,” I gasp back. I know I should be blushing and feel embarrassed and probably be running to the bathroom, but I can’t seem to bring myself to feel or do any of those things.

“I-“ Bob starts, but cuts himself off. I try to look through the dark to see him, but I can’t. The street light just on the other side of the blinds usually provides enough light for me to see something, but I see nothing.

Suddenly, all I do is feel. Bob’s soft lips meet mine roughly and I immediately kiss back as if it’s some sort of uncontrollable bodily reaction. I try to let out a moan of appreciation, but Bob’s tongue swallows it up as it invades my mouth. And I welcome it.
My head is swimming with lust and pleasure, but it does find the room to let in the caring caresses of Bob’s hand on my side.
Bob scoots closer, and as soon as I feel his hard body press against mine, I immediately react by putting my arms around his body and pull him closer.
I can feel his hard dick on my thigh and my mind struggles to scream the lust out instead of my mouth which is highly occupied.

To my brain it feels like seconds, but to my cock it feels like hours before Bob pulls away from my lips, moves around on top of me and thrusts his hips into mine. Our dicks meet up perfectly; lined up next to each other with the perfect amount of pleasure that satisfies you, but still leaves you wanting more.
I moan and then growl, before I thrust my hips up to meet Bob’s harder. Bob quickly returns the favor and I squeak awkwardly, but I’m too far up in the heavens to care.

I run my hand all over Bob’s back and enjoy the feeling fully, as well as the feeling of Bob’s soft hands running all over my torso and neck. I feel like I’m swimming in a sea of lust. I feel like it’s strangling me as it fills up to my neck. Like when you’re actually swimming and the water is surrounding your throat. If you focus, it feels like it’s about to cut your head off. But the difference between this situation and actually swimming, is the fact that in this situation, I don’t need to focus.
The lust is about to cut my head off.

When Bob moves up my body, his crotch moves away from mine. I thrust up, but am only met by the hollow space between his legs. I’m about to dig my nails into his back and pull him back down, when I suddenly feel it.
My body freezes. It feels like an hour, but in reality it’s just a fraction of a second. My body goes completely still, all so that I can focus and feel the way Bob’s wet, warm and rough tongue touches my horn, runs up along a twirling line and almost reaches the tip.

It never reaches the tip.

I cum. I cum so hard that my throat hurts from just two seconds of screaming. I cum so hard that every single muscle in my body – even muscles that I didn’t knew I had – aches as they all tense and release repeatedly. My hips raise up from the mattress and my brain sparkle as my head presses against the pillow.
And then I go numb.

My body drops onto the mattress and I can’t move one limb. Only my chest is – on its own - moving as my lungs are working hard to get some oxygen back into my body. I wouldn’t even believe that my heart is still beating if it wasn’t because my pulse is pounding in my throat.

I hear Bob moan.
I find the strength and control to turn my head and look over at him, to see him lie curled up with his head bowed.
I frown.

“Okay?” I meant to put a ‘you’ in front of that, but I guess you sometimes have to sacrifice words to the throat-god.
Bob groans and then looks up at me. His eyes are sparkling.

“You hit me in the junk.” My eyes widen.

“Oh fuck!” If I could move, I would sit up and try to make him feel better, but I can’t. And besides, I know nothing can cure a blow to the junk.
“I’m sorry. I’m really fucking sorry. I’m so, so sorry.”

“It’s alright,” Bob interrupts my guilt-rant. Fuck! I can’t believe I hit him, and then there, of all places!
A car drives by and I see Bob grin at me. He’s got a painful, yet amused, look in his eyes.
I smirk back.

“You balls must be all black and blue, now.” Bob snorts before he breaks down laughing.

“Ow,” he says quickly.
“Ow. It hurts to laugh.” He’s still laughing as he says it, though.

“I’m sorry.” My apologies are getting old, so I result to the classic ‘make an awkward situation good again by joking around’-method.
“Unicorns are kinda known for being wild asses.” Bob immediately breaks down laughing, and I grin at him every time he adds an ‘ow’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Over a month...
That's how long it's been!
Is that bad?
I've heard of worse, but when I think about me and my update-whoring, it is!
So how do I make it up to you? How do I redeem my sins and please you?
Why; by pleasing Mikey of course! =D
But not Bob... =S Heh... Just for the fun of it! =P
You like?
Missed me?
Glad that I'm back?
Thank this gal for that!

Also, I'm not sure how long this will be... I promise to tie up a few loose ends, but it'll probably be kinda quick. It took me over a month to write this, and even though I'm not entirely sure what's gonna happen next, I promise not to go another month! =D

Thank you for still subscribing and hanging in there!

And thanks dinosaursgorawr for kicking me in the ass, telling me you loved this and for reading every weird word I write! =D