‹ Prequel: A Horrible Romance

A Unique and Torn Romance

Keep You Friends Close...

By lunch, I’m beyond seething. I’m even far beyond blown up. I haven’t actually blown up, but I’m beyond the point of Beware; explosive and gone straight to Radioactive content.

I walk through the halls towards the back of the school. I don’t wanna sit with Frank at lunch. Don’t get me wrong; I love my brother and Frank – just not when they’re together. So lately, I hate them – a lot.

I turn a corner and further ahead I see Bob and his clones. I roll my eyes and sigh in complete and utter annoyance and anger.
I know they’re gonna give me shit when I walk past them.
Well, Bob Bryar; bring it the fuck on!

I keep my fast pace – anger tends to make me fast.

Bob spots me and quickly, yet somehow cockily slow, pushes himself off the lockers he’s leaning against. He walks out to the middle of the hallway and stands still – awaiting my approach. He crosses his arms. I’m sure he’s trying to show off his muscles – and sure; he’s got some – but it’s nothing impressive. He’s still much smaller than his clones. The only reason he’s the leader is because he’s smarter than any of the players on the team.
I roll my eyes visibly and walk even faster – more determined.

Bob stand still – a vicious smirk on his lips. He thinks he’s blocking the entire hallway with his “wide” shoulders, but I know that my thin body can get past him easily.
Still; that doesn’t mean I don’t wanna have a little fun.

I quickly get close to him, and right when he pushes his shoulder forward to meet my chest, I turn and slide past him. His shoulder continues forwards. He loses his balance from the lack of brutal contact and he stumbles forwards.
I laugh under my breath.

He quickly turns around. His face is priceless – screaming ‘what the fuck? No you didn’t!’ I love that look on his face. As I said: fucking priceless.
I can’t wipe the smirk off of my lips.

He looks like he’s about to run after me and I speed up my pace a bit.
He doesn’t though. He just shakes it off – literally – and turns around swiftly. His friends look at him sympathetically – and scared.

I turn around and push the doors open. As I walk down the path towards the football field, I can’t hold back my bellows of laughter.
It’s weird, but Bob’s face just cheered me up.
Hell: Love your enemies, right? Ha!
♠ ♠ ♠
One, two, three, four
Mikes can beat Bob for sure
Five, six, seven, eight
I can never take a break

I'm so lame... =D
And such an update-whore! So; GIVE ME SOME UPDATES!!!