‹ Prequel: A Horrible Romance

A Unique and Torn Romance

Final Truth

I lie naked next to Bob, holding his hand and toying with his fingers. I'm horny as hell and hard as fuck, but I'm reluctant to continue.

This is the ultimate test. This will finally determine if I truly love Bob for who he is – for his charm, his eyes, his caring person, his forgiving soul and his way of knowing everything about me, even though I've barely told him anything – or if I only like him because of his virginity.

“Are you ready?” I ask as I toy with his fingers and kiss the top of his head.

“Yes,” he says surely and behind our joined hands, I see the sheets covering his hips twitch.

We both take a deep breath, but neither of us move. I keep toying with his fingers and Bob keeps stroking my neck.

“Are you?” he suddenly asks, and immediately a fear settles in my chest and expands like fire. I close my eyes and swallow to at least rid my voice of that feeling.

“I'm scared,” I say, even though I know that I'm terrified.

“Don't be.” Bob moves as the first, lets go of my neck and my hand and instead places both of his on my shoulders.
I open my eyes to see his face hover above mine.
“I know you love me.” He makes sure to put a lot of emphasis on the last word, and I silently thank him for that with a smile before he leans in and kisses me.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath through my nose. His musky scent makes my head spin and my stomach clench.

Bob crawls on top of me, but the only body parts of his that are touching me are his lips and tongue. My cock hardens a bit more and I spread my legs in order to slide down and lie flat on my back, my head resting on a pillow. My knees press against Bob's feet and I feel excitement burn in my stomach. Bob shifts around, but his feet still touch my knees.

When his ass settles on my thighs, I moan into his mouth.

He pulls away.

I open my eyes and meet his blue skies.

“Ready?” he asks. I just stare at him, unable to answer. I want this, but I don't want to lose him. I don't want this feeling to stop. I want to feel this way forever. I want to feel my heart beat faster, feel my breaths slow down and feel my stomach tickle forever, every time I see or think of Bob.

He lifts himself up off my thighs. I suck in a sharp, sudden breath when he grabs my lubed up cock and guides it. I exhale long and hard and close my eyes when the head of my cock touches his prepped entrance.

When I open my eyes again, a tear escapes.

I'm so scared of losing him.

Bob's eyes stare down at me with compassion and love, and as he strokes my cheek – wiping away the tear – he softly tells me:
“I trust you.”

He leans forward, kisses my forehead and then lowers himself onto me – his lips still on my skin.

I feel as if I'm falling as I enter him. That's the only way I can describe the sudden, empty – yet fulfilling – feeling in my gut when I lose my breath and only feel him. The bed seems to disappear from beneath me and I grab onto Bob in fear of falling.

Once I'm all the way in, I realize I'm clawing at Bob's back and I quickly let my nails exit his skin. I softly run a hand over his back to make sure I haven't cut him, but when he shifts to get comfortable, I moan out of content.

“Oh, fuck,” I whisper, swallowing down nothing to calm myself down.

My hands run down his back, over his hips and grab a hold of his waist. I squeeze.

“Hold on,” he whispers and I loosen my grip.
“Just give me a sec.”

“Sorry,” I say quickly. I never meant to push him. I didn't mean it as a way of getting him to hurry up, I just couldn't help it. I can't help but touch him.

I run my right hand down his thigh and I hear him gasp. He moans softly when I start running my hand back up and when I graze his cock, he twitches.

I moan when I feel the pressure around my cock tighten.

“Hold me,” Bob whispers and I quickly open my eyes. While the sight of Bob in this position – on my cock, his head thrown back and his cock in full view – I quickly do as asked of me and wrap my arms around his back.

He opens his eyes and looks down at me.

“No,” he says, then grabs both my arms and pulls them away from him.
“Hold me,” he repeats and takes one of my hands with his and wraps it around his cock using his own to guide it.

He moans softly.

When he removes his hand, I slowly start to run my own up and down his shaft, feeling him twitch and harden against my palm. I run a thumb over his head, and that's when he starts moving. He pushes himself up off my cock, forcing my hand down his shaft. The pressure around my cock makes me shiver. I want to thrust so bad, but I won't until Bob is ready.

“Thrust,” he suddenly says. I try to catch my breath, but fail, and instead just do as I've been told: thrust.

Bob moans louder than I do, and he continues to beat me when he lowers himself back down onto my cock and lets it reenter him.

“Fuck!” he screams. I'm not gonna hold very long. This will be the fastest fuck in history, but I don't give a flying fuck. I can't hold it. It's too good.
“I'm gonna cum,” he gasps out hastily, and then keeps to his word.

As soon as the first drop of Bob's cum hits my stomach, I explode inside of him.

After that, everything is a blur.

I open my eyes and immediately see a clock. It's 10 to 2. In the morning. I've slept, or blacked out, for almost an hour. It's extremely dark, but I don't need light to know that it's Bob who's holding me. Slowly, I start to see the outline of Bob's face in front of me. He's lying on his side, facing me, an arm slung over my waist and a leg in between mine.

“Hi,” he suddenly says. I didn't even know he was awake, but he didn't scare me when he suddenly spoke. It was like I was subconsciously expecting it. In a way, I was waiting for it.

The sheets ruffle and I feel Bob's lips softly meet and dance with mine, while the butterflies in my stomach bat their wings like crazy. I forget to breathe, I think, and my heart is pounding so hard it seems to hurt my ribs.

Bob pulls away just as a truck drives by outside his window. The sight of his blue orbs makes me lightheaded, and only one thought crosses through my mind: I love him.

Bob smiles widely. His eyes glisten.

“I love you too.”

My heart immediately stops and my stomach twists around itself when I hear those words.

But then I stop.

What?

Bob's eyes suddenly go wide and his smile disappears within a second. Stares into my eyes and the fear in his own is easy to spot. It scares me. Why is he scared of me? What happened? I love him. I know that now: I love him.

But, how did he know that?

His eyes slowly go back to normal size and he begins to lower his head, even thought it's already as low as it can get when lying on this bed. His chin almost touches his chest before he whispers out a sentence that I barely hear, but will myself to:
“I can read minds.”

Suddenly, it all falls into place inside my head.

Every time he beat me up, it was because he knew that I was gay.

When he stopped beating me, it was because he knew I liked him. And he liked that. He liked me.

The reason he took a chance with me was because he knew that I wanted him to.

He knew I wanted to thrust because he could read my mind.

I blush at the last memory and lower my head just as Bob slowly raises his again. I look up at him through my eyelashes.

He nods.

His face is red, just like mine, I'm sure. He's smiling, just like I am. He's naked, like me.

He really does belong in this town, with us: the freaks. And with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry about the long wait for this final chappy, but I wanted it to be perfect, and tonight was the night I made it just that (I hope).
I hope you enjoyed the story, even though the prequel seemed to be better.
Again, Thank you for reading this!
Please, don't leave me? I have a whole bunch of stories you could read, and I'm starting a new one soon. =D
Hope you'll stay with me. I sure loved your support.
Thank you!