‹ Prequel: A Horrible Romance

A Unique and Torn Romance

At the Principal's Office

We’re sitting silently in each our chairs in front of the huge, fuck-ass desk that belongs to the principal, who’s apparently 'absent, but on his way' according to his secretary.
I bet he’s just home slacking off. Or perhaps in the janitor’s closet banging some lunch lady. Not that any of the lunch ladies are fuckable or that the janitor’s closet isn’t already occupied by some random, horny teenagers.

The only person in this place that I’d screw in the janitor’s closet is Mrs. Williams. She’s got a rack that’s about the size of watermelons. Damn! I’d love to eat ‘em up!

The door slams shut and I’m brought out of my delicious fantasy of boob-fucking those melons.
I take my feet down from the edge of the desk. I earn a glare from the principal and I roll my eyes as a response.

“Mr. Bryar. Mr. Way.” Way to state the obvious – jackass.
“Would any of you care to explain what happened?” I shoot a sideways glance at Bob, before I quickly answer.

“He punched me,” I snarl through my clenched teeth. Bob’s head whips around and stares at me. I don’t bother staring back.

“He fucking attacked me!” Oh! That’s it! I turn my head and give him the meanest of my stares.

“You fucking provoked me!” I’m not the one who’s gonna go down, here. I’m the innocent fucking unicorn! I’m not the fucking problem!

“Oh, and like you don’t provoke me every fucking day!” I growl at him and I’m about to verbally attack him again, when the voice of the principal enters my ears.

“Shut up, you two!” He’s yelling loud – as if he’s repeating himself.
I don’t tear my vicious stare away from Bob’s eyes – at least not until I see a spark of doubt and perhaps fear in his eyes.
I’ve won.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on an update craze, right now... If there is such a thing...
But, I'm going to bed after this... =(

And sorry for Mikey's insulting fantasy... =o