‹ Prequel: A Horrible Romance

A Unique and Torn Romance

Leave Your Anger On the Field

Of course, I wasn’t blamed for anything. Bob’s previous bullying and provocations were mentioned and my sweet, innocent, little unicorn-eyes never fail to make a good argument.

And of course, Bob would have none of that.

So now this sweet, innocent, little unicorn is lying in the mud of the football field, getting kicked in the ribs – front and back – by Bob’s clones. Slash zombies. They can’t possibly be clones, ‘cause Bob’s got enough brains to just stand off to the side and witness the beating – not actually taking part – with his arms crossed and a smug smile on his lips.

I glare up at him, before a foot enters my groin. Yes; enters!
I scream out in pain. I stretch my body out of its crumbled position as the pain surges through my body – overpowering the pain from the previous kicks.

I’m lying more exposed than before, but all the zombies have stopped their attack. Not that it makes much of a difference – all I can feel is how my balls slowly come back out from where they were kicked into my body. The pain becomes an unbearable throb – still surging through my body.

“Leave him, Zack!” Bob yells.
I slowly open my eyes to see Bob pointing a warning finger at someone behind me.
I’m stunned. He stopped them?

Bob looks down at me, and I swear I see regret in his eyes before he glares at me.

“Let’s go change. Practice starts in 5.” He rolls his eyes at no one, before he turns around and walks away – his zombies following him.

I frown and cock my head to the side. What the fuck was that? A weakness? Bob Bryar, the newest star player of the school, has a weakness?
I grin evilly. Oh, this is good!

I pull myself up, but quickly let my body drop back into the muddy grass when my groin is stabbed. Well, not literally, but it sure as hell feels that way!
I’m just gonna lie here for about – oh, I don’t know – 3 or 4 minutes?
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess getting kicked in the balls really does hurt... =D

One person updated.
So I update.
My new rule, ladies and gents.

My oneshot of the week. =D