Status: Active: awaiting next chapter

Our Disappointed Hearts

Chapter Two

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed at my older brother.

"All you fucking do is worship Hitler an' wank off in your room all day and you're yelling at ME to get a fucking job?!" I was fuming with anger.

My stupid skinhead brother sat in his room all day, listened to German metal and hardly ever paid any mind to the bills. The only money he ever put towards the shitty shack we lived in was the money he tricked out of my uncle. Half of that was for Nazi memorabilia he could present at the next Klan meeting or something idiotic like that.

"Don't you dare take Hitler's name in vain, you stupid bitch!" he said as he struck his hand hard across my face.

I looked at him for two seconds and then socked him in his jaw, which was a work of poor dental care for over seven years, causing him to dive to the ground. After that, I looked around his plastered walls in search of something valuable to him so that I could tear it down. I chose his favorite Swastika poster that said "Long Live Hitler" in German and crumpled it up, before throwing it on his injured body.

"Fuck you, Sonny. I'm leaving." I spat at him. Quite literally.

I walked down the empty roads of Beacon wishing that I actually had something.. Something to go to, or see.. anything. The only thing close to family I had was drugs. I would often think about my parents death, but it never made me cry. You would think that a girl imagining her parents getting two shots to the back of the head by some low-life thug would bother her, but you learn to be a rock after that. I've learned that nobody cares about you unless you’re something. Me? I'm nothing. Just a stupid 16 year old girl who doesn't belong. I’ve never belonged, not even when I had the love of two parents. They never belonged either, as a family we never belonged. They were both local rock stars. You would guess that if they named their daughter Zepplin, huh? They wanted to spell it, Zeppelin but figured it wasn't original enough. I bet they didn't ever think that their son would become a Neo-Nazi. He wasn't always like that, always a bit strange but, never like that.

I walked to the park and sat in one of the little hole covered tubes that the little kids would play in. I missed being a kid, so care-free and naive. I never let it get to me, as far as I was concerned, I had no feelings. They left along with everyone else that I ever cared about. Its not like I had anyone to talk to about feelings, anyways. Kids steered clear of me at school and anywhere else. I didn't want friends, I don't need ‘em. I didn't need a relationship either. Those were a waste of time and you only ended up getting your heart ripped from your chest. I was never going to fall in love, because no one wanted me. I simply didn't want anyone either.

I took out an already-rolled joint from the front pocket of my bulky, black backpack. I zipped the pocket back up after I got out my red crack lighter. I stuck the end of the joint in my mouth and lit it up. I sucked in the vapors and after a few hits, started feeling the high I desired. As the high sank in, I started to get more creative. I would peek out one of the little holes at some little kid and they would come up to the hole to see what I was. Then, I would blow smoke in their face and chuckle. After two joints, I had trouble.

"Zepplin!" I heard the voice of my uncle.

He was a police officer and we did this almost every week. He would come for the same call, take me home, and then tell everyone it was a false report. The funny thing is that the stupid pigs believed him every time.

He dragged me out of the tube and put me in his police car.

We sat there in silence as he was driving me home until he had to speak. I just wanted to sit there and ride out my high.

"You've got to stop this." he said firmly.

"Lets have this conversation when I'm not stoned off of my ass. M’kay, Ron?" I laughed.

"I worry about you, Zep. Your parents didn't want this, y'know." he sighed.

"Maybe, if my god forsaken brother wasn't such a pot head it wouldn't be a problem for you." I heard him mumble.

"You leave my dad outta this, jack-off." I raised my voice.

"Don't talk to me like that! You're lucky I just don't take your ass down to the station and have you put in a psych ward!" he yelled.

Luckily we were at my house and I jumped out of his squad car.

"Take that into mind, you little delinquent." he barked at me.

"Fuck you!"

My catch phrase.
♠ ♠ ♠
More coming soon!