When You Need Me The Most

*** You So Good

I lead my girlfriend for 3 years down the hallway. I couldn't wait to get this clothes off that were sufficating my body. I made it into my room. She must of had the same thought because as soon as I shut the door, she spun me around attaching her lips to mine. I pushed her back until we both fell on the bed.

"Jaz. Please." She moaned as I sucked at her throat.

"Tell me what you want?" I whispered in her ear nibble a bit.

"I want you." She said.

"You want me too what? Honey, you gotta tell me these things, Alexa." I said moving down to her neck.

"I want you inside me." She whispered. Her voice was enough to make me scream of pleasure. I reached up and grabbed her right breast and massaged it. She arched her back. I grabbed the hem of her shirt pulling it up. I sat up straddling her waist. I watched her pull it over her head. Then I unclasped her bra and watched her breast bounce down. wetness in the southern area

"Fuck." I muttered. She smiled.

"You like?" She asked.

"More like LOVE." I said pushing her backward attaching my lips to hers. She pushed me away.

"Its not fair. You're in all you're clothes. I think you need to shred some, love." She said then flips us over as she straddled my waist. She put her hand under my shirt lifting it up. I could feel her hotness through her jeans.

"Alex..please." I moaned. She smiled down at me then attached her lips to my neck after my shirt came off. She unclasped my bra and watched my breast fall from the fabric.

"Damn" She mumbled. She grabbed my left boob and massaged it as her mouth attached to my right one. Licking around the nipple making them hard then nibbled at it. I was gonna cum there but fought back.

"Fuck, Alexa please. Stop teasing?" I said. Her hand traveled down to my stomache then she slip two finger underneath the waistband of my sweats. Pulling them off. She gasped as she realize I wasn't wearing underwear.

"Fuck me, Alexa. Fuck me." I moaned. I hated being teased. She smiled down at me before attaching her lips to mine. Her hands running down my side and on the inside of my thigh. I arched my back because it was just a feeling.

"Alexa." I moaned again.

"Shh... be silent." She said as her mouth moved down to my boobs, taking my left one in her mouth and her right hand rubbing my right while her left hand rubbed my clit.

"FUCK." I moaned loudly. I felt her run her finger along my slit then felt her ease a finger in making me arche my back in pleasure.

"Alexa. PLEASE. Jesus..Fuck." I said as I felt her slip a second finger in. I felt her mouth reach my stomache. Her tongue flicked my belly button ring and started licking moving down. She entered a third finger. She licked my left thigh then travel up and over on my belly to my right thigh. She was driving me nuts. I need her in me.

"Damn. Please." I moaned. I hadn't notice that she had four fingers in me until she pulled them out and attached her tongue there. She ran her tongue up and down my opening up to my clit and back down. Her fingers found there way to my clit and her tongue plunged deep inside of me.

"SHIT." I scream instead of moan. Her tongue darting in and out of me and her fingers rubbing my clit fast. It was about to drive me over the edge. I could feel it in the bottom of my stomache.

"I'm gonna come. FUCK." I said as I cummed in her tongue. She licked it up and made her way up to my mouth and kissed my lips.

"Yum." She said licking her lips. I smiled tiredly. I didn't want to show it because I wanted to give her the same pleasure she did me. I flips us over and straddled her waist.

"Hmm so hot." She moaned. I bet she could still feel my hotness between my legs. I put a finger over her lips.

"Shhhh. All I wanna hear are moans from you're mouth, love." I said then attached my lips to hers. I reach down and pulled her jeans off and pulled her underwear off. I smiled to her then got off the bed. I walked over to my closet and knelt down getting a box on the floor. sex toys I grabbed the things I would need. Before I could stand up and walk back over to the bed. I felt arms wrapped around my waist and down my stomache as she slip her fingers inside of me again.

"Fuck." I hissed. She pulled out and laughed.

"Evil." I said glaring at her.

"You'll get you're turn again." She said. She sat on the floor.

"Spread them legs." I said grinning. She squeaked then pushed her legs out.

"BIGGER." I said.

"I can't anymore." She said. I grabbed her legs and shoved the apart further.

"FUCK." She said leaning back.

"Sat up. You're gonna watch me drill this deep inside of you." I said holding up and big pink dildo. She moaned.

"Actually." I said looking over at my ceiling. I had two things of rope hanging.

"Get up." I said. She stood up and I grabbed her hand.

"Sit down." I said then grabbed the rope and tied around her ankles. I crank the lever up and she was hanging upside down. I put and chair underneath her so the blood wouldn't rush to her head. Her vagina was right in my face. Perfect heights. I grabbed the pink dildo.

"Don't hold you're breath." I said then plunged the dildo in her pussy.

"Fuck." She screamed. I slid it in and out a couple time so she can get familar with it then started using both hands as I thrust it deep inside of her.

"Fuck. Fuck.Fuck. FASTER. JAZ FUCK ME FASTER." She screamed. This was no moaning moment. This is were I got her screaming in pleasure.

"Jaz FASTER. FUCK FUCK. GOD DAMN IT." She screamed as she was moving a bit. Her head was off the chair. She was practically doing set ups. I rammed that dildo inside of her, harder and faster and harder and faster. I heard hear her juice as I moved the dildo out of her. I didn't tell her it was a vibrator. I turned it on high. No low shit with me.

"FUCK." She screamed.

"I'm gonna..." She started.

"I'm gonna.....cu--cu--cummmmm." She screamed out. I hoped over the chair and straddle her face but never leaned down she her face was smushed in my vagina. I removed the dildo and put my mouth over her opening and licked up her juice.

"Fuck." She said. I continued to lick her. I stuck my tongue deep inside of her causing her to gasp. I stretch her legs apart. She grabbed my legs and spread them apart. I felt her tongue work thereselves inside of me.

"Shit." I moaned. I started rubbing her clit as I pushed my tongue in and out of her pussy. She did the same to me. I wasn't gonna last long. So I stop and removed myself from her and began untieing her. Once she was on the floor I straddled her neck. She continued as I continued. We both cummed together. I straddled her waist and kissed her lips and smiled after I rolled off of her.

"Best sex ever." I said.

"Oh Hell Yes." She said laying her right hand on my left breast. I layed my left hand of her right breast and we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First femmeslash..

What do you think?
Honest.
COMMENTS