Everything Went Numb

Ready, Set, Go!

I stood there talking to a customer, noise all around me, whirring everywhere, teenage fans chanting were various names, some laughing, some screaming, some just tagging along to make there friends happy. This summer was going to be the best. Warped tour with my boyfriend, and his and my best friends.
"Hey, we're on in 10, probably 5, minutes, knowing Ryan. So I just stopped by," said the silky smooth voice that I had come to know too well, as Brendon slipped his arms around my waist from behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder, "to do this" he said pecking me on the lips. "And see how everything was going," he said.
"Fine, I was talking to Randy here," I said motioning to the customer that i was speaking with, "And he says that he actually went to Robinson with us, funny huh?" I asked.
"Uh yeah, listen babe, I gotta go, I bet Ryan is totally pissed off at me right now!" he said giving me a kiss again, only this time deeper. With that he was gone, leaving me with Randy.
"Hey sorry about that, sometimes it just like there are a million things going on at once, and he has twice as much on his mind." I explained to a baffled looking Randy.
"It's fine, if i can remember properly, he was like that in high school a lot too, was he not?" He asked.
"Yeah sometimes, only when we had to study for things like S.A.T.'s, but thats all over now, thanks goodness,"
"I concur!" Randy said, making us both laugh. Then my phone started to vibrate in my back pocket, and I had to excuse myself from Randy.
"hello?" I asked into the receiver.
"Lacy? Hello?! I need you now!"
"Mom? what's wrong? slow down, breath" I said to my panicky mother.
"The Baby's coming now!" She said.
"What?!" but she didn't hear me, the line went dead.
A little less then a year ago, my step-father had had a heart attack, leaving my mother alone, and grief stricken. When she found out that she was pregnant, she was ecstatic, I on the other hand claimed that I wanted nothing to do with the baby, or my mother. But I couldn't stay away from my mother, she was the one who pulled out my first lose tooth, she was there for me when I broke my arm in the first grade, and more importantly when my father had left us. So about 2 seconds after I announced this, I came running back to my mother, asking for forgiveness, witch had come.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay! first chapter, hope you liiked it!!!