Status: Primarily Active!! =]

Mr. Malfoy, Are You Sure?

20th. Long Time Coming

There was no hesitation. The words had barely left his mouth when my lips found his. The outside world was muted. I heard nothing, felt nothing other than the man beneath me, who was beginning to return my passion at a slower pace as he became himself again. Before I knew it, we had rolled over, and Mr. Malfoy was pinning me to the floor. I was not scared this time. I was excited, and I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins when his tongue brushed my lip. His aggression only encouraged me. My hands wound their way into his hair, which had began to return to its natural blond color. His spell was wearing off. I was afraid to think of what I might look like. Mr. Malfoy had mentioned earlier today that because of my metamporphmagus powers, my appearance had a tendency to change with my mood.

Mr. Malfoy's hands, in return, were creeping up my shirt, and causing more heat to rise to my flushed face. If I had known that kissing him would have felt like this . . . I would have jumped him that first day on the Hogwarts Express. I never wanted this to end.

A shriek of fury brought me out of my dream world. With extreme reluctance, I forced myself to pull away from Mr. Malfoy's soft lips and turn my head toward the direction of the scream. I saw Chuck thrashing around on the floor, back in his own body. I had no idea what was going on, but I knew that it was not safe to remain here, making out with my Defense Against the Dark Arts professor on the floor.

I looked down at Mr. Malfoy. His expression was dazed. "We have to go," I mouthed, attempting to make as little noise as possible. Chuck had not yet noticed us.

Mr. Malfoy furrowed his brow and tried to kiss me again. I grinned like an idiot for the second that the kiss lasted, but I had to pull away again. Merlin, I was an idiot.

He was pouting beneath me now, and I had to control my laughter. I pointed down the hallway and Mr. Malfoy now saw what the problem was. Chuck was on his hands and knees, looking around for something - his wand, I assumed.

I climbed off Mr. Malfoy, and got to my feet, offering him my hand in case he was still woozy. He was, but he could walk with a little help. I put his arm around my shoulder and tried to support some of his weight. "We have to apparate," I whispered. "Are you ready?"

Mr. Malfoy nodded his head. I focused on the three D's of apparition, before turning on the spot and having my body constricted by an invisible rubber tube. Then, the pair of us popped into our room at the Leaky Cauldron. Most of Mr. Malfoy's weight was now on me. I took him over to the bed and let him flop down on it with a groan.

I looked around the room, seeing if there was anything we might have left lying around in the twenty minutes we'd spent after checking in. I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw my old self staring back at me. My hair was tousled and my cheeks rosy. Other than that, I looked perfectly normal.

Turning around, I saw that Mr. Malfoy was sitting up on the bed, staring at me. He opened his arms.

I cocked an eyebrow at him and he curled his index finger up as if to say Come here. I obeyed, and walked over, sitting on the bed in front of him. He put his arms around me and pulled me back against his chest.

We sat in comfortable silence for a moment. He had not said anything since before we left the Diner. "Mr. Malfoy?" I finally asked.

"Hmm?" he said, running his fingers through my hair. I did not want to ruin this moment. Then again, I had never been very romantic.

"I'm sorry."

I felt him freeze, and I knew that I had said something stupid. You know how people always try to dig themselves out of that hole, and just end up making it even worse for themselves? Well, that was what I ended up doing.

"I mean, I'm sorry that I just went after you like that. You're my professor, and I really should not have kissed you. I know you asked me, too but that was probably Chuck, because I was in that other body and everything. Then, I should have just stopped when you became yourself again, but I couldn't. I'm sure you've noticed how attracted I am to you, and you must just see me as your student, or maybe even your younger sister, because I think you care about me, just not the same way I care about you, and -"

"Sid!" he said.

I bit my lip. "Sorry," I repeated.

I felt his mouth press against my hair. "Will you please stop apologizing? You have nothing to be sorry for. I was the one who asked you to kiss me. I was the one who rolled over top of you, and pushed it further. I was the one with my hands up your shirt. A sister is the last thing I think of you as. I am so attracted to you, it was becoming physically painful for me to be near you without touching you. I love the way you have of talking in circles that makes no sense, but yet I somehow understand it all. I may have been out of my ruddy mind back there, but I'm so glad I was. I have been fighting with myself since I met you, trying to stop myself from wanting you so badly. It's impossible, and now I have constant, close proximity to you. The fact that there's somebody out there who wants to hurt you is enough to make me never let you out of my sight, Sid. Do you have any idea how much you mean to me?"

I could not help myself. Tears welled up in my eyes. Nobody had ever spoken to me this way, least of all a man I was so crazy about. My first instincts were to shut down, and shy away from the compassion. I had always been good at protecting myself from getting hurt, and my brain was telling me to get out now.

My heart was a different story. It was pumping blood through my veins at record speed, and I could feel adrenaline coursing through my body. Physically, I wanted nothing more than to turn around and jump his bones right here in broad daylight.

"Mr. Malfoy, please . . . don't do this. You don't need to flatter me now, only to let me down later. I can't take any more disappointment. I . . . I like you too much," I whispered the last part.

He released his hold on me, and I shifted around to face him, sitting Indian-style so that our knees were touching. Mr. Malfoy's hands were folded in his lap. I rested my elbows on my knees and followed suit.

"You're breaking my heart, Sid. I hate to hear you say things like that. You're so self-conscious for reasons I could never begin to fathom," he said.

"I know," I sighed.

He grabbed my hand. "We need to get back to school. Nowhere outside of Hogwarts is safe for you. I know what you want, but I'm not letting you go anywhere near that man until you've finished your education. Once you get some proper training, I promise that you and I will hunt him down together."

I looked up from my twiddling thumbs, into his face. His expression showed nothing but sincerity. I had to trust him. "You have yourself a deal."

"Thank you," he smiled, putting his hand up to my face. "That only leaves one question."

"What question?" I asked.

He leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. My head went spinning, and I lost all focus, attempting to deepen the kiss just as he pulled away. Mr. Malfoy was chuckling to himself.

"What are we going to do about that at school?"

I blinked a couple of times, and he brushed his thumb along my lower lip. I had forgotten what we were talking about.

"Come again?" I asked.

"Minerva will not approve of this," he explained.

"Right," I shook my head, coming to my senses. "Well, Mr. Malfoy . . . what do you want to do?"

He winced. "You should really start calling me Draco. It sounds a bit creepy when you address me as an adult. It's really almost arousing."

My face heated up ten thousand degrees. "That will take some getting used to."

Mr. Malfoy Draco leaned in once more, but I had to stop him before I lost control. "Should we not be leaving soon? I think that waiter is bound to come looking for us."

He rested his forehead against mine and sighed. "When did you become the responsible one? Yes, I believe you're correct. We need to return to Hogwarts."

I nodded my head, expecting this. Then, I bit my lip.

"That's adorable," he stated. "What are you thinking about?"

"Back to what we were talking about a moment ago. You never answered my question," I said.

"Ah, yes," he said. "I suppose the only choice we have is to sneak around. Dinners behind closed doors and perhaps a few Friday detentions?"

"Draco," I said, trying out the foreign name on my tongue. "I don't want to get you into any trouble."

He grabbed my hand and kissed my lips again. "You're worth it."

Then, we apparated to the outskirts of Hogsmeade.

©MaggAims2Live
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know I KNOW what a terrible person I am for never updating this. I truly do love writing this story, and I wish more than anything that I had more time to write it. I promise that I am doing my best, what with school and soccer, and my recent acquirement of a driver's license (yeah, i'm a punkling). The more comments like the one below that I get, the more encouraged I am! I know that's the same old song and dance, but it's true!
I love you guys for sticking with me, and being so patient! I promise to work harder on updates.
AND ZOMG!!!!!!!!!! THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bahahahaha, i usually save my first kisses for chapter 20, in case any of you plan on reading stories I write after this one. But there you go. As you all have become accustomed to my writing style, we all know things won't stay this happy for long ;D

FAVORITE COMMENT
A Midnight Scene:
OHMYGOD!
no you didn't!
XD

I really really have kinda fallen in <3 with this story!
i started reading it back when there was 1 chapter and follwed the updates but then i got really separated from reading and mibba and everytime i got on i'd be like naw i don't feel like reading anything on here.
i caught up tonight.
on like 7 chapters, all the way until 3:33 in the morning.
and now i don't know how i'm possibly going to go to bed with a cliff hanger like that!!!!
great story and writing and plot =DDDD and most of all SUSPENSE