Status: Finished.

Paper Cranes

Chapter Ten

Elizabeth

“I’m back! You two aren’t making out are you?!” Fay grinned, coming into the room.

“Nah, not yet!” Brendon joked, laughing with his aunt too much to notice the scarlet embedding my cheeks.

“Taking it slow, yeah? That’s my Brenny Bear!”

“Aunty…”

“What? I’m not embarrassing you, am I?” she teased in a baby voice, pinching his cheeks before pulling up a chair. Brendon huffed and rubbed his cheeks, a string of curses muffled under his breath.

“Here you are, Hun,” Fay said with a smirk, handing me a black plastic bag. From the slenderness of the item inside, I could tell that Fay had actually went to the store to buy me a magazine.

“Now, don’t pull it out, just glance inside. I’m sure Brendon here doesn’t want to see it,” Fay informed, still wearing that same smirk.

Curious, I pulled the bag open and peered inside. I have to say, I was quite speechless.

“Aw, but I do want to see! You’ve got me all interested and stuff!” Brendon whined like a little kid.

I stared blankly into the bag at the cover of the magazine until Brendon so childishly snatched it out of my hand. I would be angry had it not been for the fact that the image of the cover was burning into my memory forever.

“Brendon,” Fay sighed, “Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

I only heard the ruffled sound of the opening bag before I saw the whole thing, magazine inside and all, flying pass my line of vision.

“What the fuck?!”

Brendon

“I told you so~!” Aunt Fay sang triumphantly.

“Is that your idea of a gift?!” I choked out, the image still burning into my brain.

“Well, she is a teenage girl after all,” Aunt Fay said, shrugging away the entire situation.

“Yeah, but you didn’t have to buy her a magazine like that!”

“Well, I was just trying to help! And if a magazine with a bunch of gay guys in it helps, then I’ll buy the damn magazine! Besides, there aren’t any ‘junk shots’ in there. Just a bunch of guys in their underwear!” Fay defended.

“Help her how?!”

Fay put a finger to her smiling lips, “That’s a secret.”

Sometimes, my aunt could be such a teen, despite her age.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, I like this chapter!
Haha, gay austrailian magazines...
If your interested, it's called DNA!
(yeah, I sort of passed buy it in some magazine store. lol. I was like, "Peerrfect!")
Anyways, thanks for reading!
♥Loser
(92 Readers; 30 Subscribers; 25 Comments)
Wow, 4 stars in only 10 chapters!