Status: Finished.

Paper Cranes

Chapter Fifteen

Elizabeth

"Brendon," I groaned as coherently as possible as tips of my fingers felt the vibrations through Brendon's pants pocket, "Your pants are dancing."

Of course, my mind was too clouded with sleep to realize that his pants weren't dancing, but that the phone in his pocket was vibrating and sounding out a (now) very annoying song.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled, nuzzling his face closer into my neck.

With a sigh and a rub of the eyes I bravely reached into his very tight pants pocket and pulled out his phone, opening it and placing it on his ear.

He sighed in frustration before say, with his voice thick with sleep, "Hello?" He sighed again, placing his hand on top of mine, which was still holding the phone to his ear. His eyes were still closed, but he began to speak clearer into the mobile.

"God, Ryan, stop yelling-" he paused to listen to what Ryan, who I seem to forget is, had to say. "Do you know how early it is?" Another pause. "It's not the end of the world." Pause. "The hospital." Pause. "Ugh, fiiiine," he groaned, before added sarcastically, "Yeah, I'm speeding down the highway this very instant."

Brendon opened his eyes, his hair falling into his face before saying, "I have to go."

"I heard," I yawned.

"I'll be back later, okay?"

"Okay."

He placed his arm over me in a tired, lazy hug before getting off of the bed and making a whining noise as he entered the bathroom.

I rolled over into the spot he previously occupied. It was warm like him. Smelled like him, too, which was a nice change from the scent of sterilizer.

What time had I gone back to sleep?

I really didn't know, or care, but was grateful for the dreamless slumber.

Brendon

I groaned, hitting my head on the cold table in the air port's food court.

"What's your problem?" Spencer asked, sitting beside me with cardboard bowl of fries.

"He stayed up all night with that girl," Ryan said, taking sips out of his cup of soda.

Soda. Why didn't I think of that?

Come to think of it – why didn't I think of a lot of things? Like soda and cars and knocking? It's like I'm completely in Spazz Mode.

I checked my mind meter. Yep. Definitely in Spazz Mode.

"She has a name," I replied, not even bothering to deny I was with Elizabeth.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Ryan said sarcastically, "Elizabeth."

"What is your fucking problem with her, Ry?!" I yelled, raising my head, a scowl plastered on my face.

"I don't have a fucking problem, Bren!" he yelled back, mocking me in the most subtle way.

"God, would you two just stop fighting?" Jon said, purposely showing his annoyance, "You've been fighting all morning! Just shut the hell up, already!"

The rest of the wait for Jon's plane was silent. Well, our table was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, Ryan's got a problem with Elizabeth!
Uh-oh, DRAAMMAAA!!
♥Loser
(130 Readers; 45 Subscribers; 47 Comments; 6 STARS!!!)
I am completely in love with you guys!
♥_♥