Status: Finished.

Paper Cranes

Chapter Nineteen

Elizabeth

"Brendon called," Cathy said, opening the door, "He told me to tell you not to wait up for him because he can't make it today."

I chuckled, "That guy has some ego."

"So you're not waiting for him?" Cathy looked at me with a sly smirk on her face.

"Of course not," I snorted, fingering the petal folded piece of paper in my hand, "I never do."

Cathy shook her head, "It's not healthy to lie to yourself, Elizabeth." The door clicked shut and Cathy disappeared behind it.

"Waiting on Brendon?" I said to myself, "Nonsense."

It's not healthy to lie to yourself, Elizabeth.

Brendon

"Y-you know what, Ryan?" I slurred. Everything seemed so blurry and the music was so loud.

"What?" he slurred back.

"Th-that lady over there," I pointed, but was interrupted by my own drunken laughter. Ryan started laughing with me.

"That l-lady over there l-looks like a hooker!" I managed through my laughter. The statement just made us laugh harder.

---♥---

"I love you, Brendon!" Ryan slurred, leaning heavily on my body for support as we stood on the corner, "God, I friggin' love you!"

"I love you, too, buddy," I slurred back.

Elizabeth

"Shh, Brendon, she's sleeping!" someone hissed.

"I know, I'll be quiet!" Brendon replied in the same low whisper.

"Don't wake her up!" the same person, I assume to be Cathy, whispered louder.

"Too late."

Cathy, Brendon, and another person - whom I did not know – turned their attention to me as I sat up.

"Good morning, Ellie!" Cathy and Brendon said at the same time. The other guy, I swear I've seen him before, only nodded.

"You remember Ryan, right?" Brendon asked me, motioning towards thevery thin brunette.

I smiled, blushing from embarrassment before admitting the inevitable truth – "No."

Brendon laughed,the other guy Ryan gave me the same look Brendon first gave me when we first met. They shared a short, whispered conversation before Ryan nodded in agreement.

Brendon excused himself to go to the bathroom, leaving....Bryan, I think it was, to stand awkwardly by the door.

"Well? Are you going to sit or what?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, a cliff hanger!
lol
Anyways, thanks for the comments and subscribing, guys~!
♥♥Loser
(175 Readers; 63 Subscribers; 62 Comments)
I love you guys!

Please read this story by PrettyAwkwardNess101. It's a just-starting Alex Gaskarth story, but it's pretty funny already.