I Think We Fooled All of Them Now

We'll Stay Gold Forever

"Oli," I said, pulling away from him. "We can't do this anymore."

"Izzy," he whined, drawing out the 'Y' in my name. "You say that every time!" He sighed, obviously frustrated with me.

"Well gee, sorry if I feel just a bit guilty for cheating on my boyfriend." I am a whore. A slut. An extremely horrible person. Any worse name you can possibly think of, it probably applies to me right now.

"You didn't seem like you felt guilty ten minutes ago," he smirked.

I mumbled profanities, mostly directed at him, and got out of his bunk. I grabbed my clothes that were strewn all over the floor where we threw them, and headed to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water sting my skin.

This has been going on for about a month now, and Curtis still doesn't know. It's not that I'm just cheating on my boyfriend though; I'm cheating on my boyfriend with his best friend. Not only am I ruining our relationship, but I was ruining theirs too. I feel like shit.

Curtis and I met at one of Bring Me The Horizons small shows, before they got big. We got along right from the start, and eventually started dating. Oli and I didn’t even like each other at first. I thought he was just a whore (which he is), and I honestly don't know why he didn't like me. I don't think he likes me anymore than he did in the beginning. I'm just the fix he needs every once in awhile. Thinking about it just made me feel worse and I scrubbed my skin harder, trying to get the feel of him off of me.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off, thinking how Oli is probably outside flirting with some fan. I got dressed and moved towards the bunks. I needed a nap. I reached mine and Curtis' bunk to find Curtis already there, waiting for me.

"Hey," I said, surprised. I got in the bunk and lay down next to him. "What's up?"

He looked over at me and just stared. "Iz, is there something you're not telling me?"

I hesitated. I hated lying to him. "No, why would you think that?"

"We haven't talked in awhile. It just kind of feels like you're hiding something."

"I'm not, really."

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, sitting up. I sat up too, and grabbed his hands. "Curtis, what is it?"

He turned my hands up, and traced random shapes on my palms lightly. "Izzy, remember when we first met? We were best friends. You used to tell me everything, remember?" I just nodded. "You don't do that anymore," he said, looking up from my hands.

"Curtis-"

"No Izzy. You come to the shows, and then leave right after, but you're never in the bus. No one ever knows where you are. Izzy, what are you doing? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

I looked up at him, my eyes watering. I nodded slowly and then looked back down at the bed we were sitting on. "Isabelle, please just tell me," he whispered.

"I-I, Curtis, I'm so sorry," I sobbed, finally letting the tears come out. "I didn't mean to-" Sob. "It just happened." Sob "I don't know why I'm doing it." Sob. Sob. Sob.

He wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his chest. "Calm down, babe. Breathe." I tried to stop the tears. "Now, what are you talking about?"

"I-I'm cheating on you," I whispered.

He stared at me blankly. "Seriously?"

"Uhm...yea." I was waiting for anger, or sadness, or anything really. He was just staring, emotionless.

"What did you think I was doing?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "I was thinking drugs."

"You thought I was on drugs?"

"Well what was I supposed to think? No one ever knew where you were, you were sneaking around. Drugs were a reasonable answer."

"Well, no. I'm not on drugs," I said. We just laid there for awhile in silence. Not an awkward silence though, there was just nothing to say.

"Who?" he asked after awhile. I knew what he was talking about; I just didn't want to answer.

"Oli," I mumbled into my pillow.

"What was that?"

I looked up from my pillow, and stared up at him. "It was Oli."

"Oli." Curtis repeated his voice strained. I just nodded, not knowing what to do.

He sat up and ripped the curtain back from our bunk and got up. I heard him stomping through the bus until I heard the door slam shut. I quickly got up and followed him, fearing what he would do.

I stepped off the bus just before Curtis reached Oli, who was flirting with some stupid fan. Curtis violently ripped Oli back by his shirt, and turned him around before slamming his fist in his face. I screamed while Oli stumbled back, holding his now bleeding nose.

"What the fuck was that?!" Oli screamed as the much-to-young fan attempted to comfort him, but Oli just pushed her away. She stomped her foot, and walked away.

"What did you expect, Oli? You can't just sleep with my girlfriend and expect everything to be fine!" Curtis yelled angrily, going in for another punch.

I quickly ran towards them and grabbed Curtis' arm before he could hit his friend again. "Curtis that's enough." I said sternly.

Curtis dropped his arm, stared at me sadly, and walked away.

When he was far enough away that he couldn't hear us, Oli decided it was a good time to flip out. "Why did you tell him?" he screamed.

I just shrugged, still looking at Curtis' fading figure. "He asked me what I was hiding. This has been going on for a month, Oli. I couldn't lie to him anymore." I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the bus. I sat him down a bunk and started cleaning up his bloody nose.

He stared up at me as I cleaned up the bloody mess. Thank God his nose wasn't broken. "I'm glad you told him," he mumbled.

"Why?" I asked as I put down the washcloth and sat down in the bunk across from the one he was sitting on.

He looked down at his hands before getting up and sitting next to me. He looked in my eyes and gently moved the hair that was falling in my face. "Because now I don't have to share you," he whispered, and placed his lips tightly against mine. I smiled into the kiss, thinking that maybe everything would be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was thinking about making this a two shot, so if you want me to write another chapter tell me.
Comment!