Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;19

I’ve got it. The answer to all of my problems, well actually my one and only problem, has been solved. Seriously, this plan is full proof. If I pretend I like Nick, then perhaps this would throw everyone off of the trail. Yeah. I’m sure this is going to work. I mean, I could easily pretend to like Nick. He was really nice and not all that bad on the eyes. Piece of cake.

The next day at school, I did everything I could to stay near Nick. When our two groups met up, I stood next to him. When our two groups went to leave, I gave Nick a hug goodbye. Heck, I was even planning on sitting next to him in assembly but I couldn’t. Stupid Tyson beat me to it. Maybe they really are gay. Oh great. I'm pretending to like a gay guy when I actually like another gay guy.

Assembly was boring. As it is in every school across the world. Listening to teachers ramble on about how we should take pride in our school really isn’t my cup of tea. But the plus side was that we had homeroom after it. And who’s in my homeroom?

Nick.

We walked together to the designated classroom, giggling and joking around the whole way. He’d occasionally steal glances at me and when I caught him, Nick would quickly turn his head as if he were all embarrassed. It was the cutest thing ever.

Taking a seat near the window in the back, Nick and I sat there talking about his friends, that also included Tyson. He must have been a cute kid. Tyson I mean, not Nick. I’m sure Nick was too but the story he told about his best friend was too cute. Nick explained how when they were little, their class took a field trip to a large, old theatre called the Orpheum. Every kid understood what it was, except for Tyson who asked ‘where all the kids with no moms and dads were.’

Nick and I were in fits of laughter, I actually had my forehead resting on his shoulder because I was laughing that much. He had his head and body facing toward me with one hand loosely on my waist while laughing. We were off in our own little world and didn’t even hear when there was a knock on the classroom door.
♠ ♠ ♠
tehehe.