Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;25

Tyson looked like such a goof the way he was running. It looked like he had something wrong with him, but that may have just been because he was excited about telling Tay something. I hope it’s not what I think it is otherwise the person who likes Tay might not actually get to date her once I’m done with him.

He stopped running once he reached us, standing between Tay and I.

“Guess who likes Tay,” Tyson sung annoyingly.

Now I could see where Tay got it from. All those years of me not being around and having to listen to her brother’s friends must have rubbed off on her.

“Ugh. Tyson, I am not falling for this again,” Tay sighed.

“But this time it’s true! I promise,” he said, stealing a glance at me before turning his attention back to my friend.

“Alright, fine. Who likes me?” She asked in a monotone.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and slightly turned her in the direction Nick was before pointing with his index finger on his other hand at him, “Nick.”

My mouth dropped. He told! Shit, shit, shit. That’s why Tyson stole a glance at me. He knows! Oh shit. I looked at Tay, who was lightly blushing, while Tyson still had that evil smile upon his face. My attention turned to Nick who, like Tay, was blushing.

“Naw, look Katie. They’re both blushing. They’d make a good couple, don’t ya think?” Tyson smiled at me.

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” I muttered.

His smile faulted slightly before turning back to Tay, “So Tay, what do you think? You going to date Nick?”

“Oh…Well…I…IT’S NOT AS BAD AS WHO KAITLIN LIKES!” Tay shrieked, covering her mouth almost instantly after it was said.

I gave her my best death glare I could muster before muttering, “It’s time we should be going,” as I pulled her away.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_____^