Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;27

“But why can’t you tell meeee?” Tyson whined.

“Because then it wouldn’t be a secret, would it?” I told him while I hung some of my clothes up in my closet.

“I can keep secrets,” he smiled.

I chuckled and shook my head, “Answer is still no after what you did to poor Nick today. I mean, even I can keep a secret.”

“Well, wait. You knew about Nick liking Tay?”

Way to keep the secret Kaitlin. Don’t hold your breath but you could win the best friend of the year award. You’re just the greatest friend.

“Oh…well…I…alright kinda,” I shrugged.

“You can’t kinda know Kaitlin. You ever know or you don’t. Simple.”

“What? Jealous your best friend told me before you?” I smiled.

“Yeah, I mean no. I mean, for him to tell you means he either trusts you an awful lot, probably more than me, or you told him who you like,” Tyson thought aloud.

“Nope. I didn’t. Sorry,” I said quickly.

A wicked smile played on his lips, “I’m going to find out Katie. And when I do, I’m going to go tell him.”

The same smile was on my lips, “Good luck with that.”

He then hopped off of my bed and was out the door in an instant, probably off to go bug Nick. I sighed. Nick better not tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
(;