A Vacation Fit for a Rock Star

A Vacation Fit for a Rock Star is a comedy about the grueling pains of marriage and how to keep your partner satisfied. Billie Joe is in deep thought of the new album and has absolutely no concentration on reality at the moment. Being a mother, Adrienne is constantly worn out and ready for a vacation where she hopes she and Billie can work out the kinks in their relationship and relax at last. But with one of the worst snow storms Minnesota has ever endured, Billie’s bad luck, Adrienne’s raging temper, and an unexpected visit from a poltergeist, this vacation will be much more interesting than they thought. It is indeed, a vacation fit for a rock star.

I haven't tried to write something like this in quite a while, so if I'm a bit rusty let me know haha. Please enjoy, and comment would be much appreciated! :D
  1. Cursed
    The beginning of all their problems, Billie breaks the thermostat.
  2. Snow storm
    Billie and Adrienne discover that they are in the worst snow storm Minnesota has ever been hit with, and decide to venture off into the eerie study.
  3. Exploring the study
    Billie and Adrienne explore the room they are to stay in for the remainder of the vacation, and Billie finds out that he made yet another mistake.