Rotting in Style

Good Girls Go Bad

There was a party going on before the tour because well, that's just how we roll. Mitchell pulled me aside and began making small talk.

"Paisley, let's have tonight?" he asked softly. I didn't say anything, so he lent in and kissed me softly. I kissed back, my hands immediately found their way into his hair. The kiss deepened and Mitchell had to break away, fear of going too far in this public place.

"Your room?" I nodded and we made our way to my hotel. Once we were in my room, I was pushed against the wall, his kisses devouring me. I kissed back with as much passion. I didn't want to leave him in the morning. I wanted to stay. But I didn't want to be hurt like I had been so many times before. But I felt like I needed this last night with Mitchell Davis. My hands pulled off his shirt and his hands unzipped my hoodie and threw it on the ground, only to pull off my shirt again. I pushed against him and soon we landed on the bed. I straddled him and kissed down his neck and chest.

"God Paisley." he groaned out. I smiled and nibbled every so often. Finally Mitchell couldn't take it anymore and flipped me over. He kissed down my chest, sucking and nibbling every so often.

"Oh God, Mitchell." I moaned out. My hands found their way to his pants and I quickly unbuttoned them and unzipped them and pulled them off. My hands played with the hem of his boxers. I felt his body tense and I smiled. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Paisley, babe?"
"Yeah?" I asked softly.
"I lo-"
"Mitchell don't say you love me. Don't make it harder for me." he sighed and nodded.

I sighed and lent up and kissed him softly. The kisses stayed soft and sweet and he slowly unhooked my bra. It was soon on the floor. His hands next worked on the buttons on my pants. They soon were on the floor. We stayed like that, slowly kissing each other, savoring each others kisses. I slowly pushed down his boxers and soon they were on the floor. Mitchell pulled off my underwear and they were soon on the ground too. Soon we were kissing each other and he was readying himself to enter me. When he did we moaned in unison. We soon got our slow rhythm in syc.

"Oh fuck Mitchell, oh god..." I moaned. Mitchell smiled into my neck which is where he stayed.
"Paisley, baby, you're so tight and hot and god, just god." he moaned. finally we both orgasmed and Mitchell collapsed on top of me, the sweat of our bodies mixing.

"God, Paisley. Just..." I smiled and lifted his head and kissed him softly. He cradled my face and kissed me back, while pulling out. He rested his head on my forehead, his body relaxing against mine.

Then the door swung open.

"Hey Mitchell have you seen- Oops." It was Gabe. I collected my clothes like lightning with Mitchell screaming curses at Gabe and I pulled on my underwear and ran out of there.

"Sorry dude, my bad." was the last thing I heard Gabe say.

I was standing in the airport, my face stained with tears. Tonight was so embarassing for me. "Flight 289 now boarding." The woman called over the intercom.

I picked up all my bags and walked towards the gate when my phone began vibrating.

'Mitchell' is what it read.

I threw my phone into the fountain and kept walking.

"Paisley, wait." How the fuck did he know I was here?

"Look, Mitchell I-" His lips crashed into mine. I kissed back then pushed him off.

"Let me come with you!" He pleaded.

"Mitchell, I can't. You have to stay here." I looked at him, his big blue eyes filling with tears.

"Baby, I can't live without you." He took me in his arms. "Please, come home with me."

I sighed, looked at Mitchell's eyes then back at the ground.

"Fine." I hugged him and he kissed me. We started back to his car and I layed one more kiss on him before we drove back to his house.

What did I just do?