Rotting in Style

It's Almost Halloween

Still reeling and embarrassed about my walk in the other week I quickly downed another vodka and red bull. It was October 31st and everyone was dressed up at this big party Pete had thrown. I looked down at my Edward Scissor hand’s costume and sighed, no one knew what I saw that day a week ago and I was still very embarrassed by that shit.

“Hey man what’s wrong?” I looked up and saw William beside me dressed as Jack Skellingtonand I have to admit he looked so damn fine.

“I’m just not feeling tonight,” I sighed and looked to my right where I saw two people in animal costumes in a passionate kiss. The taller individual had his hands placed on the others backside. The smaller person was tangling his hands through the others brown hair tugging at it lightly. It wasn’t until they pulled away that I realised who they were. It was Brendon and Ryan, to say I was surprised would be wrong, but I have no idea why God must keep dangling sexuality in my face.

“The day Gabanti doesn’t wanna party is the day the world ends. What’s up man?”

“I saw something a few days ago and it has kinda turned my world around,” I sighed and fixed myself another drink, taking big gulps from the red plastic cup hoping to either numb the pain or make me forget about everything.

“Wanna talk about it?”

“Paisley and Mitchell.” That’s all I could bring myself to say before I sighed and chugged more on to my drink, I wasn’t getting drunk quick enough, damn my large frame.

“Yeah they make a cute couple don’t they.” I shot my head over to Bill’sbeautiful face ignoring the scene of Jack Barakat in a unicorn costume placing his horn somewhere too close to a certain part of Alex Gaskarth’s anatomy. William was looking down biting his lip, I don’t think he was supposed to say anything but I couldn’t help but wonder how did he know?

“Did they tell you?”

“They didn’t need to, it’s obvious to me since I am pretty clued up when it comes to that kind of thing.”

“And what about me?”

“What do you mean?” William asked, I felt a buzz in my head, the alcohol had now all caught up with me and I was loosing my inhibitions, at this moment in time I did not care whether he would cry or punch me in the face. I just wanted to know, I had to know what it was like to feel William Beckett’s lips on to my own. That is when it happened, I kissed him softly as to not scare him away and, to my surprise and joy he kissed me back. Just as I was about to ask my tongue to enter his mouth he pulled away from me.

“I know somewhere where we can go and have a bit more privacy.” He winked at me and went to take my hand but caught one of his long, slender fingers on my fake scissor hands.

“Don’t worry Bilvy, when I’m done with you the pain in your finger will be the last of your problems.” I smirked and followed William putting my hand on his firm backside.

Normal point of view.

Out of the corner of his eye, Brendon saw William walk out of the door with Gabe.

“Ryan, I thought you said earlier William was going to join in with some fun.”

“He is, he will be here soon don’t worry about it.” Ryan soothed his younger counterpart stroking the fur of Brendon’s panda suit.

“Then why did he just walk off with Gabe looking very comfortable?” Brendon asked putting a hand on one of his hips which he had inherited from his mother.

“Are you serious? No way, I have been looking forward to this for weeks. If Gabe thinks he can steal our man then he has another thing coming.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies for the crappyness.