Rotting in Style

Party Games

I sat at the bar, lightly drumming out Camisado and starting on what felt like my twentieth Aztec Punch, waiting on Jon...who had gone to the bathroom thirteen minutes and forty eight seconds ago, but who could honestly say they were counting? Surly, I wasn't.

I paused a minute to look over my shoulder. The club was dark with multi-colored strobe lights giving short whispers of who was on the dance floor. Th music was almost louder then my thoughts and my stomach was starting to churn with an odd mix of honest-to-God- nausea (from the alcohol), fear, anger, and just a tinge of betrayal. I was beginning to hate myself for coming. Why, oh heavens, why did I let Walker sweet talk me into going?

It didn't matter anymore, it was too late by then. I gave a frustrated sigh and returned to my drink and sipped. There was a low chuckle to my left, perfectly timed and just out of my vision. My head snapped around towards the noise in an involuntary jump as my drink decided it'd rather be on my face and chest instead of in it's glass.

"Trick or Treat." Brendon's smile was flawlessly drunken as he slightly spun around on the bar-stool.

"Jesus, Brendon! You scared the shit outta me!" I whined as I tried to expel the liquor from my 'shirt'.

"nice tights there, Peter Pan, lose a bet?" Bren just couldn't seem to think away from the alcohol, making the remark on my ridiculously green costume.

"I could ask the same about you, Winne The Pooh. And, yea, I did." I was in no mood and being wasted wasn't helping me out any. I was a bitchy, bi-polar mess that night. "What happened to Ryan?"

"Wentz 'stole' him."

"Oh."

It got quiet as Brendon decided to try and assess the situation. He could obviously tell that something was wrong with me, but was too far off the edge to figure out what it was. It wasn't every day Peter Pan here traded his Robin Hood Hat for Pete's Bitchy Tiara. Maybe it was PMS? Yea, maybe I wish.

"So, what's wrong? Hook take Tinker-Bell again?" The alcohol decided to milk it.

"Shut the fuck up, Urie."

A smirk fell on his lips as his eyes lit up; "It's Jon, isn't it?" It came out as a sick drunken chuckle.

I didn't reply to him, just flipped him the bird and gave him back. I wasn't going to face someone who was going to make me face my problems. Especially if that someone was a drunk Winnie The Pooh.

"Awe, come on, Spin-babe. You can talk to me." Brendon stood, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't call me that." I tried to shrug him off, but to no prevail.

"Tell me, please?" Bren pouted.

Now, I didn't see that pout, but I felt it burn it's way into my back. Brendon's pouts just had the power to do that. And, as it burned into my back, it crawled into my soul, shimmied into my heart, and seeped through into my mind's eye. It was there this pout worked it's magic.

"Damn you and your damn near super-human powers, Bear." I grumbled, still mad over the Jon situation.

"So..." Brendon tried to keep his 'spell' going as he started to rub my shoulders. "...what's the story?"

"A little to the left." I wasn't about to give in that easy, intoxicated or not.

"Come on, Babe. You can trust me." Brendon whispered, a little too close to my ear, as he followed the given instruction.

"Jon." I mumbled as my will-power-no-my want to keep it away from him faded.

"What about, Baby? Do I need to punch him out for you?" Brendon really was wasted.

"Well, you've seen how he just like fucking ignores every damn hint I drop. And then, tonight, he kept, he kept teasing me, like...well...you know. It was constant, it was...fucking everything I could of asked for, Bear. He said he had to go to the bathroom fucking twenty-five minutes and fifty six seconds ago and I...I haven't seen the bastard since." I was falling deeper into Brendon's trap.

"I'll bet he's jerking off." Brendon's slur was becoming less evident as I my grip on reality was slipping.

"I thought I'd be the cure for that tonight. I swear, I'm going to fucking explode on him one day soon, Bren!"

"Well, you know, Spin. Sometimes guys just...have to do that by themselves, it makes them feel weak having someone else provoking it for them. They're Sensitive." Brendon cooed as he dug his thumbs deeper into my shoulders, near to the point of pain.

"Oh, yes. Because we all know how damn sensitive Jon is." My tone was sarcastic.

"Maybe he's a virgin."

"Don't make fun, Urie."

"He is?"

"I don't know!"

Brendon moved from my shoulders to my temples. Smaller lighter circles. Heaven in a nut-shell. Neither of us talked as Brendon's new spell was cast. The motion surprisingly worked, too. I felt my eyes star to close and I slumped back into Brendon's chest in a sleepy daze. In fact, for a minute I forgot who was behind me. And, for the rest of the night, I didn't care.

"Awe, poor Baby. All tense and confused." Brendon whispered softly, still closer then need-be to my ear, his lips brushing.

"Mmm..Bren." I was out of it.

Brendon shut up again, focusing on something and letting me lose it. My eyes shut and I finally fell victim to his touch. The club faded and I was in my own world, my own quiet pitch-black dark world. But, of course my one piece of peace, of true happiness was ruined in the blink of an eye. Whatever it was Brendon was thinking about, he decided that his though process would go more smooth if he was sucking on my neck. My eyes opened in a flash and I felt my face light up red.

"Bear?!" I wasn't ask shocked as I was confused.

"Just shut up and let me work." He mumbled a mile a minute as he broke away from my neck only to return just as enthusiastic if not more.

The constant push and pull motion was enough to drive anyone crazy, no matter who they were, and I was no exception. He had my eyes shut and jaw slightly slacked before I could even remember who Jon was. No one seemed to notice us, the couple of friends who suddenly were too close to being all over each other. The club had to be filled with duplicates of the same image, it couldn't be too unusual, otherwise we would of had a spotlight on us, right? That's what I like to think anyways; strength comes in numbers.

"Bear..." I mumbled as I my senses decided to fade back in to just the slightest extent.

"Spin..." Bren detached and brought his mouth back to my ear. "I can make it all better if you'd just let me."

I moved my head to the left, trying to avoid Brendon's mouth; "But, but...Bear."

"Come on, please?"

He gave me a minute to ponder, letting go of me completely. He was a bastard, knowing just how to make someone lust something, and I had taken enough of that teasing shit from Jon, who was still nowhere to be found, my skin was burning...this was the perfect opportunity. I just had to find the courage.

"D-ddon't ask me for it." The nerves in my stomach were starting to make the acid churn again. It was pure fear this time.

"What?" Brendon was too drunk to understand.

"Just..." I took a deep breath and cursed the fact that the alcohol played an obvious role in my words and feelings. "take..." I choked on a sour flavored Vodka mix of bile.

"You need to relax." I could hear the smirk in Brendon's voice. "Come on, you know you want to. Pete stole Ryan, Jon disappeared, and Gabe ran off with William, and there has to be at least one more open private room back there...what could possibly go wrong?"

"Me." I managed to finish my previous sentence.

Brendon gave a devious smile as he turned my bar stool around and ran a hand down from my neck to my hand and pulled me up as he started walking backwards. What was I thinking?

The room was a small dimly lit neon fantasy, black lights ran along the edge where the walls met the ceiling. There was a lone double bed with a small nightstand on either side, a white (glowing a light minty green) leather couch, and the smallest bathroom imaginable. The bed sheets were a spectacle in themselves, a psychedelic splatter of white, orange, red, blue, green, and purple. A perfect contrast to the some how lightly glowing black floor and walls with matching doors and ceiling.

"So, when exactly was the last time you were fucked?" Brendon asked as he locked the door behind him.

"Um...well..." I tried to avoid the question, he didn't really need to know, right?

"Spencer, you can't avoid this one. We both know that if you don't answer it could end in a lot more pain then need be." Bren still stood at the door.

"It might of been a while ago..." Vague was my plan.

"Your a virgin, aren't you? That's why you got all defensive back there, huh?" Brendon's tone was that of someone trying to scare an answer out, he couldn't be serious about it.

But, none-the-less, I was intoxicated and didn't notice it. I didn't reply. I hid what was probably the reddest blush know to man under the neon blankets.

"Oh...my...God..." Brendon was near speechless as I felt him sit next to me. "You are...huh?"

Still, I didn't reply, I made a distraction; throwing up the blankets off of me only to catch them on their way down as I embraced Brendon. "Teach me then." I whispered in his ear before putting my mouth on his.

But, Brendon pulled away and wriggled his way out before anything else could take place.

"First of all, don't do that. If I'm fucking a virgin, your gonna have to be the whole innocent package. And, if it's a lesson you want, your gonna have to wait a minute."

I gave a slightly confused whine as Brendon stood up and winked. Though, a smile fell on my face within the next thirty seconds as my brain made the realization he was going into the tiny closet of a bathroom. Now what do I do? was the question that laced my mind. He wanted an innocent virgin, not a lusting cougar. Now what?.

It didn't take him long, the bathroom flipped off within five minutes and the door gave a creak on rusted hinges as it opened. I have no clue what I was expecting, but it sort of surprised me that when I looked up from he spot of glowing orange on the bed that his costume was missing but that his skinny jeans and t-shirt still clung to him. And for once in my life, I realized just how prominent of a swagger Brendon had going for him with a glowing pink neon tube in his hands.

"Good boy, nice and confused." The authority in Bren's voice was obvious as he held up the pink tube. "As if this place isn't erotic enough, it's bubble-gum flavored." There was a slight chuckle intertwined there.

I didn't question a thing he said, even if it made no sense at that moment, it was clear; this was a dictatorship, not a democracy. The reality of the situation finally settled in as Bear sat down the tube and the now rather obvious Trojan next to it on the small night stand and crawled on top of me, sitting just below my crotch.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Spin?" I guess he was asking for safety's sake.

"Why are your clothes still on?" I smiled.

"Because I'm going to teach you how to take them off."

"Sounds fun." I put my hands on his hips.

"But, to get the shirt off, we need two things." he removed my hands and placed them at my sides before getting a grip on the bottom on my Peter Pan mas dress. "A mood and an already shirtless virgin."

In one swift motion he was able to pull the man dress thing over my head and threw it at the wall. A delighted purr made it's way from the back of his throat as he slid himself over me, the wide-eyed virgin below. He was obviously getting a kick out of this. It started out just as a brush of lips before turning into small slightly sloppy kisses leading to Brendon begging for entrance. Needless to say, he was granted it as fast as possible.

Brendon's tongue quickly dominated my mouth, exploring every crevice and causing a slight moan or two as I entangled my fingers in his mousy brown hair. I tried to rebel back one, but I was quickly put back into my place as Bren started playing around, sucking and biting me. Eventually, he let his hips onto mine, his boner just barely off onto my hip, with just the slightest amount of pressure...I ended up biting his tongue. But, what felt like a vital mistake to me must of been what he had wanted, moaning into my mouth. It was pure ecstasy; a carnival ride gone wrong. And clothes were becoming annoying.

"Whenever your ready." Brendon spoke in a husky whisper as he momentarily broke the kiss only to smash his mouth back into mine.

I obeyed the hidden demand in his words and slowly moved my hands up and under Brendon's shirt. Breaking the kiss, just as he had, I almost succeeded in getting the shirt off in the same singular flowing motion as he had done to mine, but it caught around his shoulders. Bren helped the shirt off and onto the floor.

"That wasn't your fault, it was too small." Brendon reassured as he leaned back over. "Just a few more minutes..." He mumbled. "Now, give it a try."

He kept his face just inches from mine, Try what? it was hell trying not to ask and pretend I knew what I was doing. Brendon caught on too quick before I could decide what to do though as a smile made it's way onto his face.

"Kiss me." It was simple.

I felt like an idiot as I put my lips to his, who wouldn't of caught that one? He didn't budge though, his mouth stayed closed. Just think. This is a lesson so this must be a test. I thought as I kept my mouth to his, I wasn't about to fail Sex Ed. again. I needed a key to open the door. So, I went with my first instinct, I bit him. Not hard, but just enough to get a small reaction. Bear gave a small squeak that was tossed up with an immediate chuckle, but otherwise, nothing happened. You've got the ball...now run with it. I thought as I started sucking on his lower lip. It didn't take long from there, Brendon was back in my mouth.

He wasn't dominating though, like last time, he was letting me do most of the work. Slowly, I was gaining my confidence back from the mistake earlier, but, was he really letting me be top dog in his domain? Either way, it got more intense from there as I decided to try what he had done to me, this was one test I was determined to ace. He started following me about a minute into it. Distracting me from what he was really doing, actually.

It took me a while to realize his left hand was down on the side of my hip, making it's way under the annoyingly tight elastic of my costumes' thick green tights. It was far from unwelcome and only served as an inspiration to do better in his mouth. Though, I was the one to moan as I slid a hand down from his hair to rest on his ass. He returned it with a muffled chuckle as his right started to follow the left. From there, they were down in seconds, he approach might of been slow, but his attack was fast as hell. I broke the kiss, gasping as cold air hit my skin. And as I looked up Brendon was lightly laughing.

"What? Is-did...I do something wrong?" I asked, my face heating up again.

"Nice ass floss you got there." A smile broke through.

"Wha- Shut the fuck up, I didn't need Jon seeing lines."

Bear lightly slapped my face playfully. "Don't say that to anyone who's on top of you, it only ruins the mood." He warned. "Though, in this case, it does make way for punishment."

"Huh?" I managed to squeak out as Brendon moved from on top of me and sat like a cat just beyond my reach.

"Sit up." He instructed.

I followed, not wanting to get into any more trouble with the President over there. Bear switched positions, sitting on his knees, as he motioned for me to come closer over to him. I didn't even look up, my gaze was fixated on the bed. It figured, if I was the one humiliated and tormented in real life, why not in my sex life too.

"But, before any of that can happen, lesson two is here and is more important first." Brendon let his hand rest on my cheek.

I looked up. "Which is..?"

"Well, you got the shirt off." Brendon smiled innocently. "What else is left but the pants?"

"Oh."

"Just follow my instructions, okay?"

I nodded my head, this couldn't end well. No, not with me at the crotch there.

"So, just start off as you would to get your own pants off, at the button."

So much for instructions. I prayed that there wasn't any special way to unbutton a pair of jeans as I fumbled with the small metallic button on Bren's too tight skinny jeans. It took me a minute, being intoxicated and aroused to get it through the hole. Brendon clapped three times in a congraduative style. The bastard.

"Zipper."

Unzipping was a little better, but a new problem was in my way. His boner. Shit I thought as I tried to think of a way not to hurt him and unzip it at the same time. How the hell am I gonna do this one? Be careful?! But, in the end, that's what I settled on. I assumed it was easier getting my tights off the his jeans, all he had to do was lift over it.

"Now, just slowly slide them down, don't rush it, but don't go too slow either. This isn't one of those things that you wanna fuck up on."

I knew there was going to be a trick in that one, it was where skin finally met the air, and Brendon wasn't helping out by being so vague. So, I worked my arms around his waist, shoving my hands down his pants at his ass and sliding them off slowly, revealing his Superman boxers letting him adjust to the air-conditioning.

"Good boy." Brendon phrased as though I was a dog. "Now, then, there's just one matter left..."

I looked up at him, my eyes begging for him just to tell me.

"You still acted out, and as in school, there is a punishment to follow."

I nodded, praying it wouldn't be anything too rash. Though, at least this was Brendon and not Pete, otherwise I'd be damned to hell at that moment.

Brendon just looked down at himself.

"Your boxers?" I tried to make it sound like more of a statement then a question.

"What's underneath them?"

"Your dick." That one was a statement.

He just smiled.

"Oh, God, no! Bren, are...are you serious?"

"One hundred percent." His smile was small, devious.

"Oh, but...Bear...." I whined.

"Keep it up and I'll make it worse."

I shut up and started taking his boxers off the same way I did his pants, minus the fumbling with a button and zipper. I stared him down for a few seconds, did I really want to go trough with this now? Too late. I told myself, trying to work up the confidence, what if I did something wrong?

"Go on..." Brendon pushed me lightly in closer.

I blushed as I finally let my tongue from my mouth to at least lick him. I got more then expected though as Brendon quickly and lightly trust himself into my mouth. I felt like gagging, did he honestly expect my to know how to deep throat like he tried to force me? Take it easy, your not going to vomit. I told myself as I started a soft motion. It was obviously awkward, but Brendon seemed to be loving it, his hips begging for more. I tried to intensify it, but not knowing how posed a problem.

"Do I need to talk you t-through this one too?" I noticed his stutter, I wasn't going to give up.

I thought about mumbling a response, but decided it was better that I didn't, knowing Bear, he'd want me to talk the whole time after too. So, I went the simple obvious ways, faster and somehow harder. He thrusted into me again, weather on purpose or not though I don't know, and I put my hands to his hips. I wasn't used to it and he kept gagging me. The last thing either of us needed was vomit everywhere. Slightly, ever so gently, I bit him. And, for the first time in my life, I got Brendon Boyd Urie to moan as if he were the unexperienced virgin on the bottom. His breathing was becoming more and more labored. Which brought up the question; When's enough? I kept going though, figuring he'd tell me when I was finished. He came into my mouth before that one happened.

My gag reflex took off there and when he was done, I turned away to spit. Only to be caught at the chin.

"Uh-uh." Brendon shook a finger in front of my face. "Swallow."

My eyes went wide and I shook my head, why the hell would I want to swallow that?

He held my chin up, refusing to let me go, his grip was near breaking strength. "Go on."

I don't know how I didn't vomit as I somehow forced his sperm down my throat.

"There, there. Your okay." He embraced me.

And, Jesus, I thought I was bi-polar before. His good cop bad cop this was starting to creep me out. I was panting, gasping for air really. What the hell had I just swallowed? My mind was going to be sick before my stomach.

"Just relax, your fine." He ran his hands down my sides and under the thong's waist band before ripping it off.

I put my lips to Brendon's, if I had to taste his come then so did he. I think he was enjoying it though, his tongue was back to letting me own it. Slowly, Bear pushed me backwards so he could lay on me again. I kept my hands in his hair, pulling and tugging every now-and-again, as he broke off the kiss and moved to my neck. I don't know why, but for some reason, my neck was my weak spot that night. He controlled me by my neck, telling me subconsciously what was in store and how to handle it.

He pulled away and looked down at me. "Damn, your at your limits, huh?"

"N-no." I managed to stutter out as I shook my head.

"Even ragged and scared your fucking adorable." He moved a piece of hair from my eyes. "You wanna get this over with?"

"I want you." I answered the fool-proof way.

"Then get on your hands and knees. I'm fucking you senseless." Brendon got off of me and moved to the night-stand grabbing the lube and condom. "You're probably gonna want to get a good supply of blankets in your fists too, trust me on that one."

I followed Brendon's instructions as I had the whole night; praying that I was doing it right.

"Now, for the start of this, I'll talk you through, okay?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Since this is your first time, you're gonna need to be stretched nicely. Actually, even if you have been active you should be stretched, it removes some of the pain." Brendon mumbled the last bit as he slicked up his fingers.

I didn't have time to reply to that one, I could only gasp as he inserted them into me. I squirmed a second, a whine escaping.

"I know, I know, it feels...different. But, you'll get used to it in a second." He assured me sloppily kissing my lower back.

And, he was right, it did. Eventually my slight squirming stopped and I was able to breath as right as anyone in my position could.

"Ready for another?"

No. I thought as I shook my head in agreement with Bren.

I really wasn't ready for another. My squirming restarted, slightly more violent this time. Why was guy on guy sex so painfully awkward?

"Just try and relax with it, Babe." Brendon encouraged me.

"O-okay." I tried to get it under control, how would I be in a few minutes if I kept up at this pace?

Gently, Brendon pushed deeper into me, eventually reaching my spot. I moaned as the squirming stopped and stars filled my perpetual vision. It was my turn to breath all labored, and fuck, it felt good.

"Right there?" Brendon asked thoughtfully.

I moaned again as he increased the pressure at which he pushed on me, the stars were brighter this time.

"Good, I'll have to remember that." He took his fingers out. "You ready for this one?"

"M-mm-hmm." Even my non-words were stuttered.

I closed my eyes, trying to regulate my breathing as I head him fumble behind me with the condom's wrapping and bottle of lube. Was I really going through with this with him? What about Jon? Oh, fuck it, who was Jon?

"Wow, it actually tastes like bubble-gum..." Bren mumbled as I heard him close the cap on the lube. "So, you ready for this?"

"Y...yea."

"Now, I won't move until your used to it, okay Baby? Because, trust me it's going to feel worse then just three fingers. I'm not taking entrance slow either, it only makes it worse...it's better to just get it over with." I felt his hands fall onto my hips.

"Okay..." I managed to hold back anther stutter.

"One...two..." Brendon counted it off, letting me prepare myself. "...three!"

With one good thrust, he was in and I screamed. I knew it would hurt, but nothing would prepare me for that. Tears welled up in my eyes and Bren was right, I did need the blankets that were now being choked in my fists.

"Shh...I know, it's okay." Brendon mumbled in reply to string of cuss words that he wasn't meant to hear.

I tried to believe him, but my body told me otherwise, it certainly was not okay. It got easier within the next few minute, the residual pain was still there, but it wasn't a constantly flowing shock-wave.

"Move." I said simply, trying to go on a quick burst of courage.

"Are you sure?" Brendon didn't want to hurt me.

"Yes!"

He started it slow at first, gaining speed and depth with time. My grip on the neon blankets became tighter and this time, it wasn't in pain. Okay, not a whole lot of pain. The rhythm was getting boring, fast.

"Bear..." Lightly moaned before going through and demanding him. "Faster..."

He picked up pace just by a bit, just enough to slam into me hard and let me see star again. I groaned, nearly losing it all right then and there, but no, it was too pleasurable to let go so soon. Brendon must of been feeling the same, a sentence of nothing but profanity left his mouth to smash into the wall, never again to be repeated. He snaked his arms around me somehow and stroked me, provoking a louder moan. Damn, that was the best way to let go of my virginity.

"Spin..." Brendon moaned out his whisper. "please, tell me your close. Because, fuck I am."

I tried to chuckle out my reply, but he hit me again and my vision blurred over.

"Just..a..little..longer." I somehow managed.

He gripped my dick harder and started pumping. My breathing all but stopped, I take that back...that as the best way to waste my virginity. I arched my back and shuddered, where had this night started? Better yet, who cared anymore?

"Scream for me, Spin." Brendon said as he thrust harder, trying to make me let go. "Shout my name...growl it..."

"Breeenndonn..." It was inevitable and all over his hands.

He let loose, as fast as possible trying to reach his climax after almost being able to reach it for several minutes. Come on, he could muster up one more after his last, right? Not like he was old or anything. It came as a scream of cuss words and the collapse of him on top of me, knocking me from me knees to the bed. Neither of us spoke, we needed to catch our breath before that would be possible.

"We don't ever tell anyone about this, we never talk about it to ourselves, deal?" Brendon panted as he pulled out and rolled over onto his back.

"Deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
4,805 words.

Sorry it took so long.