She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Unbelievable!

I bounded up my steps and took a deep breath before opening the front door.
Ian kissed me. Oh my God, he kissed me!! A smooth grin spread across my face, quickly suppressed by the fact that our whole ride home was completely silent. Not one word. He didn't even try making conversation. I wonder if maybe I was doing something wrong.. No. It couldn't have been me. HE kissed ME. Therefore, I didn't jump to anything. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to see how things play out...
"Aeron, is that you?" My dad's voice boomed into the room.
"Nope. Its the Pope." I grinned slightly.
He handed me the phone, "Its Jasmyn."
"Dad!" I whisper-yelled, "No. I'm in the shower!" I said, dancing up the stairs.
"Aeron. Come and take this phone. Now."
Considering my dad's serious tone, I grabbed the phone from him and pressed my ear to the receiver, "Hello?"
"Aeron?"
"Yes. What?"
"Will you stop being all pissy? I need you to come over. Now."
"Why?"
"Austyn and I need your help. We think that we have a lead on someone."
I groaned and rolled my eyes, "No one has been reported missing. So, why do we have to go after him?"
"Her. And because. We need to keep the town safe."
"Fucking fine. I'm coming."
I went back down the stairs, "Karen isn't here, is she?"
"No, why?"
I ran back upstairs, stripped myself, stuffed my clothes in a bag and did my thing. I bounded back down the stairs once more, this time on all fours.
"Where you going?"
I growled slightly, showing my front teeth.
"Vamps? Jesus, I thought they were done here."
I tilted my head, showing my dad I knew nothing more than he did.
"What time you gonna be home?" He said, holding up all ten fingers, "Or later?"
I whined slightly.
"Eleven. School tomorrow."
I barked in agreement and picked up my bag between my teeth. My dad opened the door for me, and I began the trek to Jasmyn and Austyn's house. Once safely inside their bedroom, I was back to myself. I quickly pulled a towel over myself they had sitting on the floor.
"So, whats the deal here?"
"Jas and I were down town the other night and we were walking up and down the streets. We could smell something almost intoxicating. It was disgusting. The smell of vamp covered up with something cheap from Bath and Body Works or some shit." Austyn began, "So we chased the smell all over downtown. But, we couldn't find the source of it. No matter how hard we tried. It was simply impossible."
"So then I put my snout on and started sniffing around and I picked up a trail. Austyn was running behind me I was moving so damn fast. But, all I could trace the smell to was some stupid vegan coffee shop. And now, I've completely lost the whole entire thing. I don't know what to do. All I know is we need to find this chic."
I paused slightly, getting into a slight argument with the hooks on my bra, and then pulling my shirt over my head, I asked, "How do you know its a chic?"
"She was covering her smell up in some Fu fu shit. Jesus Aer, I already told you that."
"Right. Right." I said, pulling on my jeans.
"What are you doing?" Austyn smirked.
"Getting dress- Oh fuck." I groaned, proceeding to remove all of the clothing I had just put on and returning to my four legged self. Jasmyn followed suit while Austyn stayed herself.
Our plan: Jasmyn and I were Austyn's dogs. Hopefully we'd pick up the scent while we were downtown and find out who this vamp really was.
Hey Jas. Why don't we start out by going to the coffee shop you said that the scent picked up really well on, then follow it from there, alright?
Sounds good to me!

So, for the next twenty minutes, we played zig zag with poor Austyn and dragged her all over the place. Covering half the city while you were a wolf was a lot easier than being a human and having to deal with it. I started feeling a little bad for her. But then again, maybe if she was a better werewolf, she'd be with me, tearing up Jas.
Finally, Jasmyn halted to a stop with Austyn close behind her, I bumped into the back of Jas, not watching where I was going and got ass right in my face. I growled playfully as Jas whopped me one with her stupid tail.
Austyn giggled slightly, then added under her breath, "Its this place."
I looked up to see none other than the wonderful coffee shop, Cupcakes. Great. Stupid Hunter works here.
I'm picking up the scent really good here, come on!!
Jas took off, galloping in a foreign direction, literally dragging Austyn and I behind her.
No more than five minutes later, we stopped at a big house.
And I'm talking big. Like mansion big. It was huge.
This is it Aer. This is where she is
Jas, I don't know what the fuck your smoking, but I do not smell a hint of vamp over here. Are you nuts? All I smell is cotton candy
That's it!! That's the smell she was using to cover up!
"Okay, you guys." Austyn said, "Pant. Really loud. I'm going to go up to the door and ask if its okay if we borrow some water."
I looked up at her and barked a happy bark.
Good idea!!

So, Austyn walks up to the door and pounds the big knocker against the door. Jas and I put on our best show of panting, and as the door swings open, I'm greeted by a sick, overwhelming smell of cotton candy. Overly familiar. Mixed with the definite scent of a vampire. The house reeked of pure vamp.
"Hi, do you think I could borrow some water? I just took my dogs on a walk and they're really thirsty. I should have thought to bring some with me."
"No problem."
That smell. That sickly sweet voice, dripping out, like over-tipped honey. I couldn't bring myself to lift my head up the first time.
But as she walked away, I made a promise to myself I was going to look at her as she came to the door. And I did.
All I needed was to see that bleach blonde hair, make contact with those green eyes. I knew exactly who this was. And I couldn't believe it.
I howled loudly and took off, ripping the leash from Austyn's hand, leaving Jasmyn to drink that water.
I quickly made my way home, tearing off my leash on the way there. Once inside my house, I quickly retreated to my room and was happy to realize I had forgotten my cellphone when I had left to Austyn and Jasmyn's place. I transformed back, reached for my phone without even getting dressed and called Ian.
"Hey Aeron! I was just about to call-"
"Ian. You need to listen to me. This is important."
He sounded scared, "What is it?"
"You can't talk to Hunter anymore. And its not because I don't like her. Its not because you like her. She is dangerous."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to SamanthaxSurrender, CypherToorima, and LionLambLove for commenting
^-^ it means the world!