She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

I'm Not Sure Anymore

I pulled up to my house and to my relief, there were no cars out front. No car belonging to my dad, no car belonging to Karen. I quickly let myself inside and walked into my kitchen. I contemplated on calling Jasmyn back and just telling her what was going on. She’d have no problem getting the job done.

Then again, she would have to ask me to help her out and all that stuff. I am a werewolf, and I do have an extreme hate for blood sucking vamps. But, I am also part human, and I also care about people.

Such as Ian, who seems to have a head over heels crush on Miss Hunter, who can do nothing wrong.
But, who’s to blame him? She’s a vampire, and vampires are sexy. No matter how revolting they may smell, they are sexy.

I set my bag on the kitchen counter and swiftly turned around to see Eric sitting on my couch.

I shrieked loudly, “Jesus! When did you get in here?!”
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said, a smile showing through his words, “I’ve been here since you got home. You must not have noticed me sitting on the couch. I was just waiting for you to say hi to me.”
I smiled, “Well hi.”
“How was your day?”
I rolled my eyes and scoffed, “You don’t even want to know.”
“If I didn’t want to know, I wouldn’t have asked you.”
I took a seat on the couch with him and smiled, “Trust me. Its not that exciting. Just major stupid drama that a seventeen year old should be above.”
“Well, I could use a good story.” He grinned.
“So, there is this kid Ian that I really like and he met this girl Hunter. Who he really likes. And I found out something about her that worries me, so I told him to stay away from her. And now he thinks I’m just saying that cause I want him all to myself and I’m immature.”
“What is it about her that worries you?”
I groaned lightly, “See. I can’t tell you that.”
“Well,” Eric started, tracing circles on my knee with his finger, “I can see where he is coming from. That does sound suspicious. Although, if you are expressing such concern, he should at least take into consideration how you feel and even though that sounds a little far fetched, try a little harder to understand.”
“Yeah, I guess you’re right. Telling him she was dangerous and not exactly giving him at least a vague reason sounds kinda stupid.” I laughed slightly at myself, “But thanks for seeing where I’m coming from. I just don’t know what to do.”
“Well, its not like here is much you-” he said, getting cut off by the door bell.

I caught a sinking feeling in my stomach as I got up to answer the door. Now, I’m not psychic, but somehow when I threw that door open in an angry fit, I knew Hunter’s sweet smell would invade my nose and her soft voice would speak to me in her degrading tone.

“Hi, Aeron.” She smiled, waving. Like I didn’t know who the fuck she was talking to.
“What Hunter?”
“You know, now that I’m Ian’s girlfriend, and you seem to be his only friend at school, I think we should at least be civil with each other.”
I leaned against the door handle, “Look Hunter. I understand you and Ian are dating, and that’s great. But I just don’t think you’re very good for Ian. And you know exactly why I feel this way. So I would appreciate if you would just leave me alone. Ian and I are no longer friends anyways. So, I don’t think it matters.” I said, attempting to close my door.
Hunter’s ice cold arm quickly shoved it back open as it smacked against the wall, “Okay Aeron. Listen to me. I don’t know what you’re running here. But I know you like Ian, and I know you are jealous that he is dating me and not you. So, get over yourself. Okay?”
The second growl today ripped from my throat, “Don’t fucking touch my door. Get the fuck away from my house. Don’t come here again.”
I heard foot steps behind me as Eric ran in to see all the commotion, “Eric. Go away.” I said.
“You know what, Aer? I don’t think I’m the dangerous one here. I think its you. You’re fucking crazy.”
I let go of my sweaty grip on the door handle to fly out at Hunter.
“Aeron! Stop it!” Eric yelled, grabbing around my middle.

That was when I realized I was completely screwed. I heard the fabric ripping and I felt my teeth shifting. It was all I could do not to tear Eric’s arms off as I bounded up the stairs, halfway covered in hair.

Once I reached my room, I had myself under control and I was Aeron again. In halfway ripped clothes and tears streaking down my face. I couldn’t believe I had just done that right in front of Eric. I hadn’t transformed unless it was because of the moon in a good two years. This was horrible. And I know that Hunter saw enough of it to know what is going on now and why I really hate her.

I heard a slight tap on my door, making me jump, “Aeron? Are you.. Alright?”
“I’m fine Eric. I think you should just go home, okay?”
“Are you sure you don’t need anyone here? I don’t know what just happened. But, I think that-”
“Listen. Eric, I’m not trying to be a bitch or anything. But what happened out there, I can’t tell you. I think it would be best if you just went home now.”
I didn’t hear any protests and the foot steps that went down the stairs put an end to the fact that I was still wondering if Eric was outside my door waiting for me to surrender to him.

I collapsed down on my bed and threw off my ripped clothes. I growled loudly and pounded my fists onto my bed. How could I be so stupid and not control myself around those two? Seriously. They had to be the two of the worst people to do that in front of, besides Ian.

Speaking of which, I had no idea how he was supposed to get his car from school. So being as courteous as I could, I pulled out my phone and texted him:

To: 555-7845
From: 555-6923
um, well since you had to leave your car at school today, would you like me to give you a ride tomorrow morning?

A few minutes later, once I was fully dressed and contemplating on calling Jas, I got a text.

From: 555-7845
To: 555-6923
we need to talk aer.

I rolled my eyes and sighed again, I didn’t want to talk to him. A ride was the only thing I wanted to give him right now, and my piece of mind was not included.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for everything, keep it coming! :)