She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Just like old times

I was taken back when Aeron suddenly bolted from the house.
“So” Dallas said after around a minute of us silently looking at the door, “what the fuck just went down?”
“I… don’t… know,” I said slowly.
I was beyond confused, and a little freaked out. But everything was starting to make sense oddly enough.
I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Fizgig. I picked him up and cuddled him to my chest.
“So what are you gonna do now dude?” Dal asked as he took a seat beside me and scratched Fizgigs head.
“I duno… I was hoping to talk to Aeron, but I’m thinkin I should give her some time. You know? She seemed pretty upset” I shrugged
“You think that crazy bitch is gonna come back?”
“Who? Hunter? I hope not” I sighed
“I was talking about Aeron, but what ever” he shrugged
I could not believe he was still dissing her after she saved me! I glared dangerously at him.
“You’d better be fucking joking” I seethed as I let Fizgig go
He looked startled, “dude! Ian! She turned into an animal! Literally!”
“And she saved my life!” I cried, “or did you not notice the fact that a vampire was about to bleed me dry!”
He looked thoughtful… and a little like he wanted to punch me out, “look whatever dude… I don’t want to fight with you about girls, crazy or not”
“Fair enough” I nodded
“So…”
“So…”
We looked at each other and smiled
“Halo” we said in unison as we jumped up to set up the game system.
We ended up playing Halo for 13 hours straight. Only pausing to use the bathroom and getting drinks and snacks occasionally. It was fun spending quality time with Dallas… it was just like old times when my dad was still alive…
“Dude, I want candy and Jones Soda” Dallas stated not taking his eyes off the screen
“You got money?”
“Yup”
“Then let’s go to the store” I said as I paused the game. I saved it and went to my room.
I grabbed my keys and purple blazer. I pulled on my jacket as I walked out into the ‘living room’.
“Ready?” I asked as Dallas watched me from his spot on the floor
“Yeah” he jumped up and walked out the door with me.
The drive to the store was pretty lively. We joked and made fun of each other. Reminisced about old times when we would spend whole weekends playing video games.
“I’ll be quick” Dallas said as he got out of the car.
I had decided to wait in the car for him. he was usually quick when he went to buy sugary things. I leaned my head back against the seat. Today had easily been the craziest day of my life, and probably would remain so for the rest of my life… if I was lucky. My now ex girlfriend was a vampire who tried to eat me, and the girl I liked was a shape shifter or something like that. It was a lot to take in at once.
Dallas was taking longer then usual which was surprising for him. I decided to go help him quickly pick out a few things so we could get back to the house and start playing Halo again.
Almost as soon as I stepped out of the car there was a sudden impact to the back of my head and a blinding pain. Then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to London Moonlight and LionLambLove for commenting ^-^ you guys are the best!

Haha, I like putting Ian in situations where he’s the damsel in distress XD I’m hoping I’ll get to do a little more of that before Aeron saves him ^-^