She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Secret 66

“What do you mean you don’t know what happened to him?!” I yelled, looking at Dallas.
“I mean that I walked out to the car and he was gone.”
“So, you just took his car home? You didn’t even worry about him?”
“I figured he was coming home later!”
“Why would he come home later?” I said, exasperated.

I sat down on the couch that I had just woken up from. I got to Ian’s last night and I didn’t even check to see if he was here. I let myself in and passed out. I was too tired to care. I wake up this morning. Well, actually its like one or so. And Dallas tells me that Ian just disappeared when they went to the gas station.

“Ian does that a lot. He’ll meet some girl somewhere and just ditch. He comes home later.”

I was a little surprised by what Dallas had just said. Ian didn’t seem like that kind of guy.

“Well, we should probably look for him.” I mused, running a hand through my hair.
“I’m definitely getting worried. He’s usually home by now.”
I ignored Dallas’ sudden burst of compassion as I asked, “Where’s the shower?”
“Over there.” He said, pointing down the hallway where Ian’s bedroom was.

I made my way to the bathroom, quickly shed my clothes and washed myself. I stepped out of the shower and thought about putting make up on, doing my hair, and I decided otherwise. Finding Ian today wasn’t going to be easy and wasting all that time on make up made no sense. I wrapped a towel around my body and quickly crossed the hallway to Ian’s bedroom.

Once in his room, I closed the door and locked it. I dropped my towel to the floor and pulled on a bra and some underwear. I heard a loud knock at Ian’s door.

“Aeron!! Let me in!” Dallas yelled.
“Jesus Christ. I am getting dressed. Hold the fuck on.”
“I think I know where Ian is.”
I quickly pulled the door open without thinking about the fact I was wearing no clothes and I let him in, “Soo, where is he?”
“Could you please put some clothes on?” He asked, “You’re distracting me.”
I rolled my eyes and grabbed a green v neck t shirt that was on the bed and pulled it over my head, “Better?”
“Pants too?”
“Fuck dude.” I muttered, grabbing a pair of black jeans off the floor and stepping into them. I had my bag with me in the room, but I just felt like wearing Ian’s clothes to be completely honest.
“Okay. So I was thinking about this whole vampire werewolf thing.” Dallas started. And right away, my stomach just dropped. I knew what he was going to say and I knew he was right.
“Hunter took him.” I said softly.
“Took him?”
“Yeah. She attacked him in the parking lot and took him Dallas.”
“No, Aeron. You don’t understand.”
“Really Dallas? What do I not understand?”
“He went with her.”
“I thought you said he’d be home by now if he left with a girl?”
“Not Hunter.” He grinned.
“Dude, fuck you Dallas. You’re an asshole.” I seethed, getting up and getting ready to leave.
“I’m sorry Aeron. I was just fucking with you.”

Tears brimmed my eyes as I made it towards the couch. This was so stupid. I had no reason to have such strong feelings for Ian. He obviously didn’t even care about me. He was just glad I saved his dumb ass from being turned into some stone cold, blood sucking idiot. I was just some hair covered dyke who was wearing his clothes. I sat down on the couch to attempt to reclaim myself. I didn’t want to cry about this.

“Aeron. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that. Oh my God, don’t cry.” Dallas said, sitting down next to me on the couch.
“Do you really think Ian would leave with her?” I asked softly.
“To be completely honest with you Aeron, and I’m only doing this because I don’t want you to get hurt.. Ian does like you. But, I wouldn’t put it past him to do that.”
“He’s so fucking… Stupid!” I muttered, wiping my face angrily.
“But listen to me Aeron. If Ian really didn’t go after Hunter and she is holding him captive, then maybe we need to investigate some shit, ya know?”
“Yeah.” I sighed, “I know.”

We sat there for a few minutes in quiet as I wiped my face and composed myself. I didn’t want to deal with this after everything that had happened last night. Everything was just completely nuts lately and I was going crazy.

I was trying to keep my dad together and then Karen pulls this. He loves her a lot. And she just doesn’t care.

I’m constantly saving Ian and forgiving Ian. I have bruises everywhere. I’m sore and I’m tired. I just don’t want to go through another fight. Especially not by myself.

But I can’t call Jasmyn and Austyn. They’ll never help me out. This has to do with Ian, and they don’t want anything to do with him.

“So, what are we going to do?” Dallas asked quietly.
“I have no idea. I really don’t. Hunter knows my wolf coat, and she knows that if I show up with you, something’s up. We have to find some way to get into her house. Or try and talk to Ian.”
“I’m not going in there without you. She’d tear my ass up.”
“Well, I’m not sure how I’m supposed to get in there. I smell like dog.”
Dallas leaned over and sniffed me, “No you don’t. You smell like dirty Ian.”
I laughed slightly, “Well, not to you. But vampires can read a werewolf from miles away, and vice versa.”
“Why don’t we just cover you in some perfume or something? We can dress you up like a dude or you can pretend to by my sister or something-”
“OH MY GOD!!” I yelled excitedly, cutting Dallas off and jumping off the couch, “Why don’t I pretend to be your girlfriend? And then we can get into Hunter’s house by telling her that we want to double date or some shit. We can show up over there asking if she knows where Ian is. And then I can make a big deal about having to use the bathroom.. And!” I smiled excitedly.
“I like the way you think werewolf.” He grinned.
“Well, I’m going to have to look a lot different from me. So, what should we do?”
“Okay. Well, you dress really conservative. Just jeans and a t shirt all the time. So, we’ll need to dress you in something skimpy and hot. We’ll go through Ian’s mom’s closet!” He grinned.
I giggled softly, “Okay. What else?”
“We’ll pile tons of make up on you. I’m talking tons. Or wait, we’ll put some sunglasses on you. Because she would be able to tell its you by your eyes. And, once we get inside, I’ll keep Hunter occupied. And you can look around for Ian.”
“Are you sure Ian is even there?”
“He has to be Aeron. Will you please just trust me?”
“Yeah. I guess I kinda have to.”
He rubbed his hands together quickly, “Lets go to the closet!”
I smiled excitedly and followed him, “You know Dallas, I’m actually pretty excited to do this. I’m not gonna lie.”

We quickly made our way upstairs and talked to Lily, Ian’s mom. Once inside her closet, Dallas went nuts.

He had me trying on everything!! From a black tight dress, to a long flowing red gown, to some daisy duke shorts and a tank top.

He even tried getting me to dress in a long coat with only my bra and panties underneath. I had a lot of fun with Dallas trying on Ian’s mom’s clothes. I was quite jealous of her wardrobe. And I almost stole a couple things. But I fought the urge. She had a lot of clothes that I would wear, and I was excited to try them all on. I also had to pick something that wouldn’t be missed too much once it got ripped to shreds.

I ended up settling on this outfit that Dallas picked out. He was definitely good in the fashion department. Creepy good.

“Okay.” He breathed, “Are you ready?”
“I was born ready!” I laughed.
“Well, do you want to take your car?”
“Yes Dallas. Lets show up at the crazy vamp house, who is holding Ian captive in my car. Great idea.”
He laughed, “Okay. Fine. Lets go in Ian’s car then.”

Ten minutes later, we arrived in front of Hunter’s house, and I was doused in some Secret 66 stuff we found in Lily’s bathroom.

Dallas and I put on goofy grins as we grabbed hands and marched up to Hunter’s doorstep. Dallas rang the door bell and Hunter’s door flew open only seconds later.

“Hi Dallas!” She said in that stupid voice, “Who is this?”
Putting on my best British accent, I introduced myself as Kate and asked if I could use the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmm :)
Am I good, or am I good?
Ha!!:)

Thanks to No Point in living, once again.
She has commented this story so much :)