She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

You're ***ing Welcome

Making a scene was the last thing that I had wanted to do at a family park. I whimpered again as Hunter took yet another striking blow to my face. I couldn’t take it anymore. I heard Ian’s car fly down the street and I knew that Dallas was taking him back to his place, where Ian needed to be.

I surrendered lightly as I lay on the grass, panting heavily. Hunter just wouldn’t stop. She continued taking cheap shots at me and ripping apart my soft flesh with her fangs every chance she got. I yelped out considerably loud as I took on last blow to my head.

Even being a werewolf, I couldn’t take on Hunter. I was stupid for even thinking that I could. She was obviously stronger than me. My best bet was just to lay there until I was completely dead. I wouldn’t even have to worry about if I had to go home later that night. The only thought that I could ponder while I was being mercilessly beaten was if I was going to human Heaven, or dog Heaven.

Then I got into an argument with myself, debating on whether or not there was a Heaven, and if there was, I’d probably just end up in Hell anyways, cause I was so used to living the lifestyle. I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts about Heaven and Hell, I didn’t even realize it as my dad strolled into the park by himself.

Furthermore, I took no notice as he quickly tore into his wolf-shaped form and kicked the living shit out of Hunter. Right in the fucking public park. Where almost anyone could see him.

Later, I realized once I got home, my father had called up Jasmyn and Austyn and had them trail behind. Whilst Jasmyn bothered the ice cream truck lady and surveyed for anyone coming near the scene, Austyn gathered Hunter’s now limp body in the back of her car and drove with her somewhere.

I was gathered up roughly and limped my way home. My father laid me down on the couch and made sure that I was comfortable enough to at least pass out. I was so tired and so torn up, I didn’t even fall back into my human form. I just lay on the couch, panting until I finally fell asleep.

Hunter was taken all the way up to Idaho City where Jasmyn and Austyn held a full burial ceremony, and they disposed of the body carefully enough that no one would come looking after her. Dallas confirmed to me that Ian had only heard of a brother and a father in her family. No one had seen either of them, so we hoped to be safe.

The only problem now was that Ian was all the way in New York while I was still stuck in stupid Idaho. I was stuck here with the same problems I had before I had finally gotten rid of Hunter.

I had to fight with what strength I had left to piece my father back together, hoping to God that Karen miraculously changed her mind about the baby, while I tried to keep snide comments to myself in the presence of Eric.

I still couldn’t get to Ian.

And even thought Jas and Austyn helped me out, it was ‘for my dad’ and they ‘wanted nothing to do with me if I was going to choose Ian over them.’

I definitely had a lot of problems that needed sorting out. And waking up completely naked on my couch, only covered in a blanket while a storm raged on outside wasn’t the best place to be dealing with them.

I tightened the blanket around my body as I scampered up the stairs, in search of a refreshing shower. Once I stepped behind the curtain and let the water snake its way down my back, I took a peek at the damage that had been done to my body.

Werewolves get stuck with the cuts and bruises, unlike vampires. They were lucky enough that everything bounced off of them, like they were made of some kind of sheet metal or something.

I had nail marks, traveling from underneath my chest all the way down to the top of my belt line. Teeth marks covered my arms and legs, and as I went to wash my neck, my finger slipped into a slight hole where I’m guessing I was missing chunks of skin due to Hunter.

Stepping out of the shower and wrapping myself in a towel, I wiped away steam from the mirror and inspected my face. I almost looked away at the gruesome sight that stared back at me. I had bruises covering my eyes like a mask from the sunglasses splitting over my face. My lip was fat and bleeding from my teeth clenching down on it so roughly, and as I turned around and let my towel drop, I saw even more scratch marks decorating my back.

I had become a canvas for vampire fangs and angry fingers. And let me tell you, Hunter was quite the artist.

I bent down to pick up my towel and recollected myself, making my way into my bedroom. It hurt to even walk around my house.

I carefully pulled a white wife beater over my head and slipped my legs into a pair of over sized sweats, losing myself in them. Brushing out my hair, I realized that not only had Hunter done a number on me while I was a werewolf, but she ripped out a couple patches of my hair before I got that far.

Gripping the staircase, I gently made my way back down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was famished and I was so thirsty, my dry tongue had plastered itself to my chapped lips.

I gasped at the pain that raged up my arm as I lifted my hand in the air to get a cup down from the cabinet. Finally pulling it down, I filled it with some water and drank it quickly, refilling my glass three times before I was completely satisfied.

Turning to face the fridge, I pulled out something wrapped in foil. Only to be known as my dad’s extremely delicious breakfast burritos. It had a piece of yellow paper attached to it, my dad’s handwriting scribbled on it in barely legible letters.

Aer, sorry I couldn’t stay home with you and help you out today. They wouldn’t let me have the day off. But, I called the school in for you. Said you’d be out for a couple days. I’ll be home tonight at seven, if I can’t get off earlier. Take it easy. Stay in the house. Love, Dad.

I smiled softly to myself, grimacing at the stretch of the cuts on my face and unwrapped the burrito. I placed it in the microwave for thirty seconds and pulled down a plate. Once I got my food on the plate, I refilled my glass with some more water and planted myself on the couch in front of the TV.

I clicked the TV on, in search of something interesting to watch. Nothing really flew out at me, so I settled on watching yet another rerun of Degrassi while I munched on my food and washed it down with my glass of water.

Once I finished my burrito, I placed the plate on the floor next to me and downed the rest of my water. I wiped my mouth and rested my arm across my forehead as I lay down once again. I gripped the corner of my pillow as I attempted at reaching to the floor and picking up my blanket.

I closed my eyes and let tears escape from underneath my eyelashes. I was cut up, sore, and sick. For what? Just to let Ian escape all the way to New York? I had saved him from that psycho bitch Hunter, and now I wasn’t even sure if I was supposed to see him again. He had been the damsel in distress and I pulled him away from his mess. Ian was supposed to be waiting for me back at my house to take care of me and cater to me after getting this fucked up.

I was going to be covered in scars and sore for weeks. Was I just supposed to be okay with the fact that he completely abandon me?

I tried convincing myself that that wasn’t it. Maybe he was still on his plane or something. But, checking my phone and not even having a “Hey thanks for saving me from that blood sucking bitch. I’ll be sure to call you once I get to New York!” was a little unsettling and disappointing.

I was sick of doing things for Ian and never getting a small thanks. And here I was again, worse off than I usually was, anticipating some kind of phone call that I was almost certain I wasn’t getting.

"You're fucking welcome." I muttered, slamming my phone shut and rolling over to be taken into another slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love writing this story so much. :) Its one of my favorites to write. There wasn't any dialogue in this one, mainly because I'm tired and I don't want to deal with grammar tonight, but also because since there has been so much action in this story lately, I think it was time Aeron had a little talk with herself :) And, you had be aware of the physical shit Hunter caused, right?

Thanks for reading this everyone. More comments? :)

Oh, and make me super happy? Join my contest? :D