She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

I scared the teen werewolf

I was awoken by the very familiar furry, purring, squishy lump named Kitty laying across my face.

“Come on” I groaned as I pushed her off of my head, “is this really necessary Kitty”

My arms were still around Aeron, who was still peacefully sleeping. It was almost dream like to have her there in my arms. She was beautiful when she slept, not that she wasn’t when she was awake. But when she was sleeping she had a slight vulnerable child like quality that made her even more attractive.

Suddenly my bedroom door was thrown open over dramatically, as if some higher power had been plotting the best way to ruin this almost perfect moment. Aeron jumped awake and looked slightly startled over at the door as the women who called herself my mother barged into the room.

“Well it looks like I made the right decision to send you back to New York” she said as she glared at Aeron and I, “and just in time too! It doesn’t look like you’ve knocked the flusy up yet”

“That was completely unnecessary, Aeron is not some whore! Nor do I go around impregnating girls” I replied threateningly, calling Aeron a whore actually made me angry enough to hit my own mother, “and I’m not going back to New York”

“Oh yes you are!” my mother cried as she came into the room and towered over me, “you hate it here, you hate me, and guess what Jacob and I don’t particularly like you either. So I’m sending you back to the cunt your father left me for!”

“He didn’t leave you for Heather” I yelled as I quickly stood up. Now I was the one towering over her, “he left you because you were never there, you didn’t care about either of us. And you obviously still don’t. You’re not even good enough to be called a mother, that’s why I always call you Lilly. And you know what else, Lilly? You’re just like your mother! A heartless bitch who doesn’t care about anyone but herself! You know where that’s going to get you?”

She was cowering in against the wall I had backed her into. I wasn’t yelling, but I guess I was pretty threatening.

“Na-no” she said shakily, I could tell she was on the verge of tears. She was frightened, and I knew I hit a soft spot by saying she was just like my grandmother. They hated each other and Lilly had vowed to herself not to be anything like her. Or so my dad told me. Some good that did her.

“No where” I yelled as I punched the wall beside her head, she let out a small scream as I continued, “you’re going to end up a sad bitter old hag. You’re not going to have any friends; your family isn’t going to want to have anything to do with you. It’s just going to be you! All. By. Yourself. No one’s going to want anything to do with you” I lowered my voice as I said, “just like your mother”

I walked over to my closet and pulled out one of my suitcases. I threw it on the end of the bed and looked up at Aeron apologetically. I wished she didn’t have to see that. That outburst was years of anger towards Lilly that had just been building up for too long. I could have continued to vent at her but it was bad enough as it was. Aeron probably thought I was some raving loony who verbally abuses women.

“Ian I-“ Lilly began to say threw sobs

“Just get the fuck out of my room!” I yelled, “now!”

I started to throw my clothes into the suitcase. I didn’t know where I was going to go. But I didn’t plan on leaving. I guessed Kitty, Fizgig, and I would have to live in my car for a while. It was going to be uncomfortable but I’d have to stand it if I wanted to stay here with Aeron… that is if she still wanted me after that little outburst.

I felt a small hand on my shoulder as Aerons soft voice filled my ears, “Ian… are you alright?”

I shook my head as I turned to face her. I engulfed her in a hug. But not before seeing the look on her face. She looked concerned, and a little frightened. That was a funny thought I scared the teen werewolf. That was just wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so sorry it’s taken me so long to update!
I ended up going to a friends house right after work on Friday and I spent the night there. Then we went to see Harry Potter at the drive in the next night and I stayed at her house again… but I got it out now!

Question answering time!:

thetosted: I’m not from there, no… I didn’t even know there was an actual area code in there XD

ookamiko: what made me pick the title… hummm… I think I was listening to Billy Talent and I heard that line in ‘This Suffering’ and I decided to name this story ‘She’s a bullet in Russian roulette’… and that’s how it went down XD

thanks to LionLambLove, London Moonlight, thetosted, and ookamiko for commenting! it really means a lot that your taking the time to read and comment this ^-^
it makes me feel like what we’re doing is worth while.