She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Now shovel face is glittering in the sunlight!

I didn’t understand why Aeron was being such a wet blanket about all of this. Sure William was weird when you first meet him, but once you got to know him you realised he was a super fun, caring, and surprisingly intelligent individual. She didn’t even really give him a chance.

I could slightly understand why she didn’t want me to drink. But there wasn’t even enough in the bottle for one of us to get drunk, let alone the both of us.

“Sorry dude… I would have waited for her to leave later to break out the celebratory booze if I knew she was going to leave in a tiff” William apologized

I slightly smiled and nodded my head, I could tell he was being sincere about it, “it’s fine bra, she was being a Debbie Downer anyway”

“Still-“

“Really, it’s fine” I cut him off, “I’m gonna go start unpacking my shit”

“Alright” he nodded, “I’ll be out here if you need me”

I smiled and gave him a quick nod before I walked back to what was now my room. I started to unpack my Batman bed set and made my bed. Then from there I moved Williams bed and my furniture around so it suited my needs. The room was large, for an apartment that is. And when I finally moved all of my furniture around there was still room to walk around. It wasn’t like Lillys basement, but it was still nice.

I continued to unpack my books, DVDs, CDs, pints, clothes, everything. The entire time I was trying to figure out what Aerons problem was. She should have been super stoked for me, even if she was a little sad. It wasn’t like I was leaving her entirely. It was actually only a 15-minute drive away.

I groaned as I leaned against my desk. I looked over at my Nightmare Before Christmas alarm clock to see that I had been unpacking for around two and a half hours now. Now what was I going to do? I quickly remembered the state that the rest of the apartment was in, and I instantly knew what I was now going to do.

I walked out of my room and found William sprawled out on the couch, casually sipping Jack from the bottle as he watched Twilight.

“Why are you watching that?” I asked with a laugh

“Why not?” he shrugged, “I think it’s funny actually”

“Sure” I chuckled again, “do you have any cleaning shit? Like Mr. Clean and Windex?”

“Yeah” he nodded, “it’s all in the bathroom under the sink… my ex used to clean the place for me. She left the cleaning supplies here in the hope that I would learn to clean… I know how to clean, I just choose not to. Ya know?”

“Um… yeah” I nodded. I could tell he had a buzz on by the way he was rambling and waving his arms around. It wasn’t so much fast and energetic per usual, but more sluggish.

“Actually, my ex was really into this Twilight shit! You know why she left me? Because she wanted to be single for when she met Louis De Ponte Du Lac” he seethed, “I don’t see what’s so great about him either! He looks like he’s been hit in the face with a shovel”

I couldn’t stop myself from laughing as William took a large swig of Jack and glared at the character, who I believed was actually named Edward. I had actually read Anne Rices Vampire Chronicles so I knew that Louis was not actually from the Twilight saga in any way shape or form.

“Oh my god! Are you fucking kidding me!” William exclaimed, “Now shovel face is glittering in the sunlight! What the fuck? I thought this was a vampire movie!”

As amusing as I found Williams drunken ranting about Twilight, this place desperately needed to be cleaned, and I desperately needed something to relieve some stress and my annoyance with Aeron.

With every room I cleaned I got a little more annoyed with this situation. Maybe Aeron and I weren’t really meant to be together if something this simple was going to effect me in this way.

After I put all the cleaning supplies I walked back into the living room. William was still on the couch, but now he was playing Zelda on the Wii with a cigarette hanging loosely from his lips.

“You smoke?” I stated more then asked as I picked kitty up from her spot next to William on the couch.

“Only when I drink” he replied, eyes never leaving the screen, “why? You want one? Or does it offend you?”

“Neither” I shrugged, “just didn’t picture you to be a smoker”

He grunted in response as he continued to mindlessly play his game. I sat quietly and watched. All the while I couldn’t help but think of Aeron again. Only this time I wasn’t annoyed or frustrated. I was wondering what she was doing, if she was with anyone or alone at her house. I wanted to know if she was thinking of me too. She probably wasn’t, and of she was it probably wasn’t good thoughts.

I sighed and ran a hair threw my hair. Why couldn’t this be easier?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it’s taken me forever to update D: work has been sucking me dry of creativity :/
And sorry this one isn’t all that great as a result!
Oh, and sorry if I offended any Twilight fans with this XD I actually like Twilight *goes and sits in corner of shame*
Thanks to London Moonlight and ookamiko for commenting ^-^ you two seem to be the only ones who still like this story ^-^ so thank you x100,000 :D
Oh! And a giant thanks to the people who I don’t thank enough! The subscribers ^-^