She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Cuz that’s not sketchy...

The movie was amazing. I was sucked into it as soon as it started. It wasn’t even until the movie was almost over that I remembered that I was in a public place, with the girl that I like, on a ‘friend’ date. I could have kicked myself.
I glanced from the screen to Aeron briefly, not wanting to miss a second of the movie. She looked like she was blushing. Why, I didn’t know. And then I realised that my hand was holding on to her oddly hot and sweaty hand. I didn’t let go. I was sure if she minded she would have taken her hand back by now, god knows how long I’d been holding it. I used to hold hands with my friend Molly back home, so I was assumed that Aeron felt it was just a friendly gesture too… and not that I was a creeper.
The movie ended soon after my discovery and Aeron never took her hand back.
I stood up and stretched, “well, that was pretty much amazing”
“Yeah” Aeron replied as she too stood
We walked out of the isle, and out into the foyer.
“So… do you want me to take you straight home, or do you want to do… something?” I asked as I threw out our garbage.
She didn’t reply so I looked over to where I thought she was, but was surprised to see that she wasn’t there.
“Shit!” I cursed as I walked back towards the theatre area, she must have gotten stuck in the crowd when we were leaving.
I waited by the entrance as everyone continued to file out of the room, but she never came out. I then made my way to the next logical place she could have gone, which was the bathroom. But she wasn’t there either. I was getting worried now, I practically ran out to my moms stupid BMW. She wasn’t there either.
I climbed into the car and pulled out my phone. I quickly found her number in my contact list and called her. It cut right to voice mail her phone was off.
“Fuck!” I cried as I slammed my head into the steering wheel.
Where was she! How could I louse her? Was I really that stupid?
‘Situations! Are irrelevant now-‘ my phone vibrated as I received a text
I quickly opened it and read.

‘Don’t worry, I’m fine’

“Don’t worry, hugh? Cuz that’s not sketchy thing to send when you just disappear” I mumbled to myself as I started the car.
I drove home in silence and at the speed limit, which was unusual for me. I was driving slowly encase I saw Aeron. I was really confused as to why she would just take off on me like that. It was probably the hand holding.
I parked the car in its usual spot next to where my car should have been. But my tires were mysteriously slashed –by my mothers beau of course- and my mother had to take it to get them replaced. Of course the one night I wanted to impress someone with my amazing car, douche bag has to go and fuck it over.
I walked into my ‘apartment’ and was greeted by my babies.
“Daddy’s home… I’ll feed you in a second” I cooed as I took off my converse and put them in their place on my shoe rack.
I took the bag of cat food out of my closet and poured some into their dish. Giving them each a loving scratch before I put the food back.
I yawned as I started to undress. I took off my shirt and threw it on the lazyboy. Then I undid my belt and pants throwing them on the chair as well. I couldn’t be bothered to put them in the hamper; I’d get them in the morning.
I was now left in only my green American Apparel underwear and socks. I was about to take off my socks when I heard an unusual noise outside my window. My eyes darted over to the window to see something rather large quickly run away.
I ran over to my door and opened it. I stuck my head out just in time to see what looked like a large dog run into the woods.
I sighed in relief as I shut the door. I thought it might me some sketchy guy who was planning to rape me or something.
I took off my socks and plopped down on my couch. I laid down as I turned on the TV. Kitty came and joined me as I started to flip threw the channels looking for something good to watch. She curled up on my chest and closed her eyes. I started to pet her as I found Requiem For A Dream and put it on. She started to happily purr as she stretched out on me.
“You like that hugh?” I asked in my babying tone
I gave her as kiss and started to watch the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to LionLambLove, I Am Born For This, and SamanthaxSurrender for commeting ^-^
So I was wondering if it really bothers people that I don’t actually go and comment all of you for commenting my story? If it does I can try to start… I’ve just always thought it was nice to acknowledge everyone who comments in this ^-^ and its easier XD