Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#009

“Come on Alex, its not that bad!” Matt laughed as I stood at the edge of the lake. “Please don’t tell my your scared of lake to?!” He sighed.

I stood there watching the water splash against my feet. It was noon and Matt was showing me around Big Bear, where he used to hang out when he was my age. We we’re currently at a medium sized lake that I guess was private, seeing as though no one else was around. I had a plain black bikini on that used to be Valary’s, turns out Val had a lot of her clothes in the cabin, so I had clothes until Valary and the rest of Matt’s friends came up.

“For your information I’m not scared of a lake!” I said placing my hands on my hips. Watching Matt stand in the water that was up to his waist.

“Then what the hell is the problem?” He asked chuckling.

“Fish swim in lakes!” I started. “Fish have sex in lakes!” I said, making Matt burst out laughing. “Stop laughing, why the hell would I wanna swim with fish jizz!?” I yelled.

“Do you swim at all?!” Matt asked containing his laughter.

“Yes!” I stated “In the safety of pools!”

“You know.” Matt started walking towards me. “People have sex in pools to.”

“Eww Stop!” I whined.

“And your parents have probably had sex in the pool swim in at home.” Matt said stopping in front of me.

“Are you trying to scare me out of swimming all together?!” I said placing my hands over my chest.

“No. I’m sorry.” He said placing his large arms around my neck, pulling me closer to him. “But your still getting in the lake!” Matt said lifting me up.

“NO!” I screamed. “I don’t wanna have fish babies!” I yelled kicking.

“Fish babies?” Matt asked stopping, looking at me with raised eye brows.

“Okay I admit that was totally stupid!” I said laughing. “Just don’t drop me!” I said placing my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

“Wouldn’t dream of it!” He said smiling.

****

“Matt?” I yelled looking around me.

We had been swimming quite sometime, and I finally let go of Matt, then he just took off on me. I had to have been at least in the middle of the lake, and I couldn’t see Matt at all.

“Come on Matt this isn’t funny!” I yelled once more looking around. Something in my gut was telling me he was going to grab my legs or something.

“Boo.” I herd someone whisper in my ear, grabbing my shoulders, I let out an ear piercing scream. “Damn girl you got a set of lungs.” Matt chuckled.

“That was not funny!” I said turning and looking at him.

“Yeah it was, the look on your face.” Matt said continuing to laugh.

“You just wait, I’ll get you!” I said narrowing my eyes at him.

“I doubt that.” He laughed, placing a small kiss on my lips.

I smirked, as we continued swimming. I had the perfect opportunity to grab Matt’s swim shorts as he was swimming. Matt didn’t even see it coming when I swam underneath him and slid his shorts off, he thought he was getting something out of it. Boy was he surprised as I started to swim towards shore with his shorts in my hands.

“Told ya, I’d get you back!” I laughed, standing on the beach holding his shorts up.

“Come on Alex.” Matt groaned. “Give me my shorts!”

“You want them, come get them.” I said sitting down in the sand at the edge of the water.

“You really expect me to come out there naked!” He said swimming to shore.

“If you want them.” I said shrugging my shoulders. Laughing as Matt stopped when the water was up to his waist.

“Please.” He whined.

“What’s in it for me?” I asked eye brows raised.

Matt smirked as he replied. “The best damn orgasm of your life.”

“Hmm tempting, but I got that last night.” I smiled as he looked taken back slightly.

“Alright fine.” Matt said looking around, before he started walking up the beach. “Didn’t think I’d do it?” He asked standing naked in front of me with an amused face as I sat there shocked. “Can I have my shorts back?” He asked as I handed them to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO