Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#001

| Alexia |

“Alexia Baby, get up!” I groaned, why the hell was my mother waking me up at ten in the morning. “Alexia you have a plane to catch.” I groaned once more shoving one of the several pillows over my head. “That’s fine. You can miss your party.” once those words left my moms mouth I shot out of my bed, sending the covers and pillows flying everywhere.

“I’m up!” I yelled.

“Good, your plane leave in thirty minutes!” My mom Sharon, or better known as Mrs. President walked out of my room.

‘Way to give me time mom.’ I thought as I turned my stereo on with the remote next to my bed. Within seconds Stereo Skylines Uptown and Around was blaring around my room. I quickly changed into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, then threw my hair up into a messy bun.

Today was my seventeenth birthday, and my dad rented me this huge mansion in Florida, I was going to have a pool party. I had been planning this party for the last two years. Sure I had a sweet sixteen, but I wanted to go all out for my seventeenth.

I quickly shut my stereo off and walked out of my room, and through the halls towards the dining room where my mom was waiting for me. “I’m ready!” I said as she said the magazine she was reading down.

Me and my mom got into a black escalade that took us to a near by airport, there we boarded our privet jet and began the few hour flight to Florida. I could not wait for this party, a lot of people we’re going to be there, from Paris Hilton to Jacoby Shaddix, anybody who was anybody was going to be there, on top of that I got some great performers lined up for the night.

“Alright Alex, your going to get your hair done, while the help is putting the finishing touches on the decorations.” My mom said as the limo had pulled out to this large white house.

“Got it!” I smiled, waking into the house. I was instantly pulled up the large stairs by hairdressers and wardrobe people. Four hours later, my hair was pulled back and ringlets of curls fell down my back, I had gotten dressed in a white puffy princess dress, that I had custom made. It had diamonds along the bust line, and sparkles everywhere else, and I had matching shoes that had a clear heal.

My party started at Seven and guests we’re already starting to arrive at the house. I could hear the loud music coming from the back yard. Everything was going great, except the only thing that bummed me out was my dad wasn’t here yet. Although he had called and told me he would be here to give me my birthday present, so I was slightly happy.

“Okay, Alexia lets go.” My mom smiled opening the bedroom door.

“Ugh I’m so excited.” I smiled taking her hand as we walked down the stares. “So how many people are here so far?” I asked as we neared the back door.

“Oh at least five hundred.” My mom smiled.

The back doors we’re pulled open as the DJ announced my name, as I walked out the door I got surrounded by my friends, and family. Everyone was in there swim suit, and in the pool, somewhere I wanted to be desperately.

A few hours into the party I had said hello and thanked everyone for coming and I had talked my mom into letting me change into my white bikini. At the moment I was on the large stage that had been brought in the back with All Time Low, one of my favorite bands. I was so happy they agreed to perform at my party. Once they had finished singing there new single ‘Weightless’ my dad came on stage, he must have just gotten here.

“Alexia, I hope your having a great time.” He said into the microphone. I smiled and nodded. “Well I know you’ve been asking for one of these for the last year now, and I though now would be the perfect time to give it to you.” My dad finished just as a Pink H1 hummer pulled into the back yard.

I let out a long, ear piercing scream, as I hugged my dad, repeatedly telling him thank you. “That’s not all.” He chuckled, as I calmed myself down lightly. “Matt!” My dad said loudly, as a tall buff guy got out of the hummer.

“You got me a tattooed guy?” I asked looking at my dad.

“No Alex, this is Shadows your new official body guard.” My dad smiled.

Alright, did my dad just not embarrass me in front of over Six hundred people.

“This is a joke right.” I laughed, watching the guy lean against the hummer with a smirk on his face.

“No Alexia.” My dad sighed. I narrowed my eyes once the word ‘no’ left my dads mouth.

I hopped of the stage walking up the large guy. “Why are you freakishly tall?” I asked stopping in front of him.

“Why are you freakishly short?” He shot back. I was slightly taken back, no guy that has ever worked for my dad ever talked back to me.

I looked this guy up and down carefully before meeting his chocolate brown eyes. “I’m going to make your life hell!” I whispered harshly, before turning on my heals and walking away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO